Horny

LovesToWet

2 hours ago, Intoxicatedluv4pee33 said:

I do have this still sometimes . Not as much as I did when I was younger. Now if I wake up that horny I can usually scratch that itch with a nice fantasy and some self pleasure. 

Doesn't happen very often to me now either but when it does, it's like I'm super horny and self pleasure or any kind of please just doesn't calm me down

There are certainly days where sex is at the front of my mind and it's all but impossible to push it into the background.  It doesn't happen all that often, but the thoughts in my head on those days are wild and highly entertaining.  I try to put off any form of release for as long as possible ... the release usually ends the sexual tension, and the tension is just so enjoyable.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
14 hours ago, LovesToWet said:

Doesn't happen very often to me now either but when it does, it's like I'm super horny and self pleasure or any kind of please just doesn't calm me down

I think men have cycles similar to women. It could also be weather-related…thunderstorms affect my hormones. Possibly things you eat too…too much coffee and carbs gets me racing. Observe the pattern of when it happens again. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • 2 months later...

Right before my period and when I am ovulating I am off the walls horny. I'm talking sex with my husband morning and night, night, still masturbating at least once (sometimes more) in the afternoon, and late at night if one of my peefans friends hits me up I could probably have another one.

I go through this at least once a month lol. Any other time my libido is low af.

• Hug 1
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Right before my period and when I am ovulating I am off the walls horny. I'm talking sex with my husband morning and night, night, still masturbating at least once (sometimes more) in the afternoon, and late at night if one of my peefans friends hits me up I could probably have another one.

I go through this at least once a month lol. Any other time my libido is low af.

There isn't an emoji for wow, but WOW! @Bacardi

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I'm having one of those days today. I masturbated twice before even getting out of bed. I masturbated again in the shower after breakfast and I am horny again now! I really want to do something about it but my kids are about so I have zero privacy.

I just wanna cum!

Oh dear! I know exactly what you mean (I think! I'm not sure that men ever get the same intensity of horniness that women do ... when I've cum I generally settle down quite quickly for quite a long time!). Sending virtual hugs ... though I know you really need something more tangible ... and not from me lol

• Hug 1
  • Love 1