If your bed becomes the toilet...

Nonchalant peeing is one of the primary aspects of my fetish, so I would be more than happy with doing it. My main concerns would be ruining the matress and the smell.

I would probably change the sheets every day to avoid lying on cold and wet.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
On 12/2/2022 at 9:58 AM, Kasslyn_xK said:

How long would you do this for before one sheet change?(every single toilet trip is done on the bed) - Days? Weeks? Months?

How committed are you and/or looking forward to be doing this from a scale of 1 to 10 as well?

Let's say every toilet trip that just involves #1, ok?

Then I'd change it maybe every 3-4 days. Looking forward to this 10/10. Stay tuned for my Christmas holidays 😉

There are so many modern semi permeable materials that can be placed below the sheet and allow you to choose to pee or not to pee into the mattress ....

Mostly a matter of personal preference

For me it is a matter of how warm and comfortable it is, so depends on location, heating, time of year and stuff like that. I kinda like warm pee mostly, perhaps cooler in summer.

I like it to be dry when I get into bed, but after, 'pends how I feel at the time as to how wet it gets later on?

As for rusty springs.... Best avoided 🙂

xx

• 3 months later...

I don't do toilet trips on my bed. I can't sleep in a wet bed and also don't want to destroy it. If I really need to go during the night and don't want to get up, I piss off the edge on the carpeted floor or against the wall on the other side. But from all my pee play a lot of piss has been running into the bed over time. The sheets are changed about once a month, but on a lazy schedule.

On 12/11/2022 at 12:28 AM, Paulypeeps said:

The springs rusted through.

You can't tell me you were able to just give it up if you enjoyed it that much. 🤯 Even though I don't know how you got the mattress dry if you were pumping full bladderloads into it more often than once in a while. The spring mattresses I know have layers of coconut fiber under and above the springs, and that fabric tends to stay wet forever.

Edited by Wetling
4 hours ago, Wetling said:

You can't tell me you were able to just give it up if you enjoyed it that much. 🤯 Even though I don't know how you got the mattress dry if you were pumping full bladderloads into it more often than once in a while. The spring mattresses I know have layers of coconut fiber under and above the springs, and that fabric tends to stay wet forever.

I got to doing more wetting during the day, so bedwetting ceased to be so important. I would pee a short while before going to bed (mostly) so even when I emptied my whole bladder in to the bed it was not more than just enough to feel nice.

I think my mattress must have been of lighter construction. It is a shame it did not have stainless steel springs - there must be a marketing opportunity there I think!

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 12/2/2022 at 10:58 AM, Kasslyn_xK said:

How long would you do this for before one sheet change?(every single toilet trip is done on the bed) - Days? Weeks? Months?

How committed are you and/or looking forward to be doing this from a scale of 1 to 10 as well?

When we did that with my ex gf we changed sheets every 15 days or more (depends)

I d love to do it again with a partner on a scale of 11.

On 12/2/2022 at 3:58 AM, Kasslyn_xK said:

I don't sleep on a standard "bed" with a mattress and all that, I sleep on a leather futon with a sheet thrown over it. I typically pee off the side of the "bed" on the floor whenever I need to go. Sometimes I'll keep laying down and move to the edge, other times I'll sit up and aim at the floor or even fully stand. It's a hardwood floor so it's really easy to clean. If I wake up in the middle of the night and need to pee but don't feel like moving to the edge of the bed, then I'll just pee in the "bed" and wash the sheets when I wake up. 

What was the longest days in a row streak has anyone pissed the bed for before taking a break for another?

I once had a record of pissing my bed every night for 2 weeks, before I was forced by my mom to stop as the bed got so soaked and was constantly raining puddles on the floor

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
9 hours ago, Kasslyn_xK said:

What was the longest days in a row streak has anyone pissed the bed for before taking a break for another?

I once had a record of pissing my bed every night for 2 weeks, before I was forced by my mom to stop as the bed got so soaked and was constantly raining puddles on the floor

If I my ask... did your mom only find out about after it got soaked that much? Or did she notice before and not care? And what was her reaction when she told you to stop? Mad, understanding, matter of fact? I absolutely cannot imagine my mom would react in any other way than a lot of anger, that's why I'm asking.

• Agree 1
9 hours ago, avatar said:

If I my ask... did your mom only find out about after it got soaked that much? Or did she notice before and not care? And what was her reaction when she told you to stop? Mad, understanding, matter of fact? I absolutely cannot imagine my mom would react in any other way than a lot of anger, that's why I'm asking.

My mom does notice and knows about what I do, just closes one eye until there's a need for her to intervene on any underlying health risks/valid reasons, she rarely gets mad about it but does assert a serious tone

• Like 2