CFNM peeing

Anyone got any stories of Cfnm peeing where a woman sees a man’s peeing dick? I’m not talking about during pee play or peeing on anyone, or romantic relationships where they already see your private parts, more like unisex toilets, caught peeing in a public place, a curious female friend peeking, that sort of thing. 

• Like 1

I have had various random ladies see me peeing.  Sometime female cleaners in male toilets, sometimes ladies using male toilets and sometimes when I pee outside where ladies can see.  Also at some events including indoor venues where the toilet doors are open and the ladies can see in to the urinals.

I have posted about some of these before and there are various threads about this subject if you search for things like “female cleaners” or ladies in gents you should find some of what you are seeking. 

• Like 1

I too have posted my experiences in the past. The most glaring example was at a concert where the men's bathroom door was propped open and the ladies outside could see right down the line of 10 urinals. Intermission for the teen girls was a line of peeing penises lol. 

Here is one of the accounts that I posted and there are others in the same thread:

And here is one about female toilet attendants/cleaners in the male toilets, something that I've experienced several times.

There are probably plenty more if you search for them.

On 11/30/2022 at 11:43 AM, TurpinDick said:

Anyone got any stories of Cfnm peeing where a woman sees a man’s peeing dick? I’m not talking about during pee play or peeing on anyone, or romantic relationships where they already see your private parts, more like unisex toilets, caught peeing in a public place, a curious female friend peeking, that sort of thing. 

Interesting in the way you described it, especially the non-romantic relationship part. I'm into that too, my favorite thing in regard to the whole pee fetish.

Like Alfresco, I've shared my own stories a few times, in those threads he had linked. Any personal stories/encounters from you? Welcome to the forum.

On 12/6/2022 at 2:58 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

< Public service announcement - I'll admit to being naive enough to have to look it up:  Clothed Female Naked Male.    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=CFNM >

I've long been curious what that meant, but was too lazy to look for very long. I also recently learned what JOI meant. Before I thought it was some French term. 

• Like 1