holiday pissing adventures with my best friend

if you all remember my best friend, she knows about my kink and enables me far too often, and a little while ago we went on a holiday together

we booked an apartment near the beach and drove up together, and agreed to have a fun week of pissing since it was the first time we’d ever been on a holiday alone without a parent or family (we’re both 22)

i have several stories to share from that week so i thought i’d put them all here as a thread for you all to read through, i hope you enjoy them as much as i did 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, sammyedwards said:

next story is from a couple of days into our holiday, we headed down to the swimming pool late one night so that we would be the only ones there, and after a while of swimming we hopped into the hot tub

we’d only been in there about 10 minutes when my best friend announced that she needed to pee, so i asked her if she’d like to do it on me which she agreed to

she came over and stood basically over my stomach with the way i was laid back, and she let go while standing and let it go through her bikini bottoms onto me and when she was done she straddled my lap and we made out and grinded against each other for a bit

before we left i asked if i could piss on her and she agreed on the condition that it was in the hot tub so i basically hovered over her lap and wet my shorts and even though she probably couldn’t feel my piss i was still turned on by the whole experience 

Very hygienic and respectful towards the other guests.. I'm sorry to notice that!

• Like 1