Do you think it’s acceptable to pee in public if there are no restrooms?

14 hours ago, beachmom said:

I don't think there are but a few states left that do so, in most places it's just a public nuisance thing and in many cites it's not even chargeable. When you get out into places like National Parks and campgrounds it's expected. Around here the parks policy for rafters and beach goers is  "dilution is the solution" saying it's preferable to urinate into the water as opposed to doing so in the vegetation along the river.

Interesting because when I went camping in Wales, we were told to pee at least 100m away from the water to avoid the risk of spreading diseases.

• Like 1

I think yes. We are only humans, have our bodily needs. If there is absolutely no other way to relieve ourselves and avoid humiliation, why not make it in the bushes or behind a tree? It should NOT be procecuted at all. I know it can be a problem in large city centres, but people were doing it like this for ages.

Similarly, I think if there is no official edition of a book or CD music or DVD movie available in a given country/region, pirate copies should not be prosecuted either.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, weequeen said:

I've been public peeing for most of my life, so I agree with it, and don't mind if I saw someone else doing it too. I don't ever making it glaringly obvious I'm pissing -- not like I'm in the line at starbucks and push my pants and down and squat right there lol -- but I make it more discreet, like in a corner away from others or in a seat if inside, and if outside I sit in the grass/dirt and scoot my pants down enough to put my pussy out, or behind a building or in a parking lot or something. I have wet a few times more freely indoors but I just pissed my pants (it looking like a true accident to others). If I'm in a public facility and there's no bathrooms (or aren't available for public) then it's not my fault. If you gotta pee, you've gotta pee.

At the beach, I pee free whenever and where ever. Nobody is paying attention anyway, and swimsuits conceal it well. I just piss through my bottoms and soak them. At an outdoors concert with limited bathrooms I'd do the same, depending on the vibe of the place. Usually if it's night and dark I just pee where I'm standing though my clothes, or sometimes I'll find a discreet area where other people are usually taking a piss (preferred - group pees!)

Parade scenario has actually happened to me haha. I had to pee SO bad and didn't want to leave and go past the crowd, so I just peed down my leg through my shorts. My friend actually did catch me but he knew I do that. Later on I helped him take his dick out of his underwear and piss out of his shorts.

Well gosh, I can only say I thoroughly approve of all your public pissing behaviour mentioned above - especially the casual pissing your swimwear at the beach, and doing so where you’re standing at concerts! 😍

In terms of my input, I can only say it is *absolutely* acceptable to piss in public if there are no restrooms. I mean first of all, what else are you realistically expected to do? But furthermore, it presents the perfect excuse to indulge in public pissing; one of my very favourite activities! Even if there are toilets available, I’ll still look to just go in public if I can get away with it.. it’s always so much more fun releasing it somewhere other than in a toilet or urinal, isn’t it? 😏

• Like 1

I totally agree that it should be socially acceptable to pee whenever and wherever you need to, regardless of gender, as long as you don't create a public nuisance, ruin, or contaminate property, etc. However, the current problem seems to be legality, and the ubiquity of surveillance cameras. The legal consequences can range from relatively minor "public nuisance" charges to being branded as a sex offender, which can completely ruin a person's life. So even though I am an old man, with prostate problems, I am very careful to avoid situations where I can be observed, or photographed. For obvious reasons, men are far more likely to be charged for such offenses, than women, although I have heard that does happen, in some locations.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, puddyls said:

(i generally agree. so i'm not trying to counter this, just informative.)

while i did take a few law classes in university, i'm definitely not a legal scholar. but, i have read some case law, and legal advice for public urination cases. and it definitely can get one on the list, but also it isn't as cut and dry. usually certain conditions have to be met in order to classify as a crime of that level. of course those criteria (and even the charges and sentences) vary by jurisdiction, but generally the prosecution has to prove the act was done with malicious intent. that's not to say go and pee freely. but, at least where i reside, public peeing in and of itself isn't necessarily considered to be a crime; and one would also have to expose their genitalia (sorry, boys) for it to be one of a sexual nature.

So basically as long as I make an effort to find cover (if possible) I should be fine regardless of what genitals I have? 

Edited by Ms. Tito
  • Agree 1

I personally think it's acceptable. It's less embarrassing to have to pee outside than to wet yourself in public. You just need to choose the location correctly: pee on a tree or in the bushes away from any other people, for example.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, colette888 said:

In my case this is nothing to worry about..

Sorry, if I sound over-simplistic, but, really, why should I make a problem out a physiological function, an action which the body orders ??

That's a great attitude.   We were discussing earlier in Live Chat - the British are often reserved (except when drunk), and the Americans often fear of prosecution.

We see lots of videos though from Carnivals in Spain and Germany.  Is it also your experience that peeing in public places is accepted in your part of Europe too?

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

That's a great attitude.   We were discussing earlier in Live Chat - the British are often reserved (except when drunk), and the Americans often fear of prosecution.

We see lots of videos though from Carnivals in Spain and Germany.  Is it also your experience that peeing in public places is accepted in your part of Europe too?

*Accepted* and *tolerated* aren't really synonyms, but in this case both the terms usually apply to the situations I often experience here...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I really enjoy seeing people pee in public because I really enjoy doing it myself. I think some societies as a whole are more accepting of it. I was at a music festival in Quebec years ago and men were peeing against the fence to the venue in full view of everyone. I was soo turned on seeing that I had to join in too! All of the Quebecois women that past by pointed and laughed and made jokes. I feel like that is less common in Ontario. 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 1/5/2023 at 12:53 AM, Loller said:

I personally think it's acceptable. It's less embarrassing to have to pee outside than to wet yourself in public. You just need to choose the location correctly: pee on a tree or in the bushes away from any other people, for example.

Those are 2 good places, on a tree or in a bush. Another good place I've found, especially for a guy, is in an alley, away from pedestrian traffic, behind a dumpster/trash bin.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
5 hours ago, Johnboy777 said:

Those are 2 good places, on a tree or in a bush. Another good place I've found, especially for a guy, is in an alley, away from pedestrian traffic, behind a dumpster/trash bin.

Yep. Need to step away from other people and get some cover so nobody is offended by your private parts.

Edited by Loller
  • Agree 2

That really depends on your culture and location. I find that in a lot of places in mainland Europe people are much more accepting of public urination that in the US/UK. The mood around where I live seems to be that as long as you make at least some effort to get out of view of people, conceal your privates and are not doing it around children, noone's gonna give a shit. Granted, I live in a small town in a more rural part of my country, so there is much more greenery and concealed places to pee in general around here, so my experience might be a bit biased. I'm sure you'd get bad looks if you just whipped it out and started peeing in a frequented area in some of the big cities.

• Like 2

I would say I’m pretty lucky in this situation as my wife and I are each others personal toilet If there is not one close Handy. Either I’ll clamp my mouth over her pussy so no pee gets spilled or she will seal her lips over me and drink the lot. Depending on where we are she will then start to suck me off. 

• Like 1