Do you think it’s acceptable to pee in public if there are no restrooms?

Where do you stand on public peeing, does it matter if you see others doing it too?

Where do you go pee when you’re at a beach or park with no restroom, or even an outdoor concert with limited bathrooms? 

What about at a parade, or Fourth of July fireworks? 

I always prefer to hold it until I get to a toilet (unless it's a port a potty. Then I just hold it till I get home or the next place lol). In the case of a beach, i always peed in the water.

But as long as someone is peeing somewhere a little hidden I've never cared if it was outside or not. A lot of those places you listed include activities children might be present for so if someone were to duck behind a tree at the park or in an alleyway during a parade I wouldn't be bothered as long as they made an effort to hide themselves.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Here in the USA it is totally illegal . You risk arrest for public urination, and indecent exposure, and in some areas land on a sex offender list.

I am fine with semi- public peeing where I find a discrete place behind bushes etc. and out of the main travel area, where I won't be seen.  For a male this is much easier.   

If and when ( this has happened) I can't hold my pee any longer , I will not whip out my dick and go. Given no other choice I will do my best to hold it , if I can't I will wet my pants. Embarrassment is better than being arrested.  Also , and this is important to me, I do not want to upset anyone by making them watch me pee. I been with friends many times and I step away to relieve myself. They know full well what I am doing, they do it themselves, they just don't want to see it.

• Like 1

@steve25805

22 hours ago, steve25805 said:

If peeing outdoors I try to be discrete and avoid being seen. I recognise that real life is populated by many who do not share our fetish and would not appreciate any overtly public display. The police would be likely to be particularly unappreciative and I could get fined. So I pee in secluded back lanes or in bushes or behind walls. 

It is definitely a needs must kind of thing. I mean if you gotta go you gotta go, right? Wetting yourself would be way too embarrassing which in the final analysis is likely to be the only alternative to finding somewhere to go.

When I choose to relieve myself outside it is almost always out of necessity. I have a small bladder, and when I feel the need to pee, I usually can find someplace out of public view, an alley, bushes, the wall of an abandoned building, etc. Only on a few occasions have I peed not out of necessity, but only for the pleasure of doing it. And only once was I seen by another person, and was able to finish pissing before he/she could approach me.

• Love 1

Certainly, if you've got to go you've got to go, what choice is there. Also, especially for guys, even when their are restrooms near, I believe that it's often more acceptable for them to just pee in public. Examples being when lots of women are in line for portable toilets and the men would delay the lines, when women have to be inconvenienced by taking a boy or walking with a guy to the restrooms or when guys would have to track into someones house to do so. In those cases it's much more polite for them to just pee in public.

• Love 4
On 11/29/2022 at 12:40 PM, Bacardi said:

I always prefer to hold it until I get to a toilet (unless it's a port a potty. Then I just hold it till I get home or the next place lol). In the case of a beach, i always peed in the water.

But as long as someone is peeing somewhere a little hidden I've never cared if it was outside or not. A lot of those places you listed include activities children might be present for so if someone were to duck behind a tree at the park or in an alleyway during a parade I wouldn't be bothered as long as they made an effort to hide themselves.

I agree there with you concerning children. On the (nude-) beach however I don't bother going into the waves to pee, but just pee over myself laying on the warm sand. Such a naughty idea that others COULD see my pee flowing. Usually they sit just too far off to really be able to see. LET IT FLOW, is my motto on the beach! 🥰😋🍌💦💛💦💛💦💥

• Like 1
  • Love 2

There's a couple of variations on 'in public' here which I find quite fascinating.

Some would interpret 'in public' as being in full view of everyone - right on the main street, in the middle of the carnival parade or whatever.  And for others it's a case of finding somewhere less visible with less chance of causing offence.   Time of day also plays a part I guess.  In a busy daytime context whether that be at a park, a busy shopping area or a parade there's more chance of families about and a wider cross section of people, some of whom may be offended enough to alert the authorities. It's a distinction that shows up on many of the festival peeing video compilations too, with some clips in alleyways behind walls and dumpsters, and others more brazen in public areas.  At night though that may be less the case, especially in nightlife areas where alcohol has lowered inhibitions and any doorway, bus shelter or bench could be fair game.

I'm probably a little more on the conservative side - during a daytime if there was no bathroom nearby I'd make sure I was somewhere not easily visible, and be more relaxed at night.  So in the daytime perhaps in an alleyway definitely hidden by bins, or standing with my car boot open in a car park.  At night I'd still try to be fairly discrete, rather than waving my tackle about, but wouldn't bother so much about being seen going in or coming out of a shadowy place whilst zipping up.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

There's a couple of variations on 'in public' here which I find quite fascinating.

Some would interpret 'in public' as being in full view of everyone - right on the main street, in the middle of the carnival parade or whatever.  And for others it's a case of finding somewhere less visible with less chance of causing offence.   Time of day also plays a part I guess.  In a busy daytime context whether that be at a park, a busy shopping area or a parade there's more chance of families about and a wider cross section of people, some of whom may be offended enough to alert the authorities. It's a distinction that shows up on many of the festival peeing video compilations too, with some clips in alleyways behind walls and dumpsters, and others more brazen in public areas.  At night though that may be less the case, especially in nightlife areas where alcohol has lowered inhibitions and any doorway, bus shelter or bench could be fair game.

I'm probably a little more on the conservative side - during a daytime if there was no bathroom nearby I'd make sure I was somewhere not easily visible, and be more relaxed at night.  So in the daytime perhaps in an alleyway definitely hidden by bins, or standing with my car boot open in a car park.  At night I'd still try to be fairly discrete, rather than waving my tackle about, but wouldn't bother so much about being seen going in or coming out of a shadowy place whilst zipping up.

Yeah I'm pretty much the same way.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 11/29/2022 at 6:03 AM, pop-a-squat said:

Where do you stand on public peeing, does it matter if you see others doing it too?

Regarding watching other people pee: excited if it's a female, totally ignore if it's a man. Just like any other sexual thing.

Regarding other people watching me: if they're peeing too, doesn't matter. If they aren't, I'd absolutely look for a secluded place, any is fine.

On 11/29/2022 at 6:03 AM, pop-a-squat said:

Where do you go pee when you’re at a beach or park with no restroom, or even an outdoor concert with limited bathrooms?

Beach, pee in the sea. Park with no restroom, I just pee where I am. If there's people around, I said before what I'd do.

Outdoor concert, same thing that a park.

Also, I'd like to answer to the question of the thread because I interpreted it differently than the questions you made after: I'm conflicted on this, on one hand I'd love seeing more girls peeing in public, but I can't deny on the other hand that the fact that public peeing isn't socially accepted is the main reason I love it, so I don't think I'd like for it to be accepted.

Edited by JackOfAllPees
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2022 at 4:07 PM, JackOfAllPees said:

on one hand I'd love seeing more girls peeing in public, but I can't deny on the other hand that the fact that public peeing isn't socially accepted is the main reason I love it, so I don't think I'd like for it to be accepted.

This is absolutely my view as well.  I love that girls do pee in public and I love to see them doing it.  I'd also like to see more of it, BUT if it were as socially acceptable as eating a snack or drinking a drink in the high street then we would end up with people peeing everywhere.  Whilst that would be great to see for a few days, the novelty would soon wear off and then their wouldn't be the excitement and interest of spotting it as it would be too commonplace.  Also, when performing the peeing, the fun is in trying to pee somewhere without being caught or the fun of peeing knowing someone is looking.   If it were fully accepted then what would be the fun?

Admittedly, I'm often in a place where there is nobody else about but I still pee wherever I am, as I still enjoy it, even though I know that there is no risk of anyone spotting me and therefore it isn't really naughty.   I guess I just enjoy the fact that it isn't a toilet.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

"Admittedly, I'm often in a place where there is nobody else about but I still pee wherever I am, as I still enjoy it, even though I know that there is no risk of anyone spotting me and therefore it isn't really naughty.   I guess I just enjoy the fact that it isn't a toilet."

I agree with that...it's fun peeing outdoors even if there's no chance of anybody seeing the act. It's the fun of knowing that you're pissing where it's not socially acceptable. And as long as I'm not harming anyone's personal property, I will continue to enjoy doing it.

• Love 3
On 12/16/2022 at 9:39 PM, Ms. Tito said:

Frankly, I'd just like for it to be decriminalized.

There is literally no reason for someone to be put on a sex offender registry for taking a piss.

I don't think there are but a few states left that do so, in most places it's just a public nuisance thing and in many cites it's not even chargeable. When you get out into places like National Parks and campgrounds it's expected. Around here the parks policy for rafters and beach goers is  "dilution is the solution" saying it's preferable to urinate into the water as opposed to doing so in the vegetation along the river.

• Agree 1
  • Love 3