In a Taxi from the Discoteque...

On 11/26/2022 at 11:05 AM, colette888 said:

Friday's is usually a very busy night for me, I use to go out to a Discoteque or similar type of venue, where I can pee while dancing and/or eventually get to meet one or more girls interested in having sneaky sexual encounters...

My trained routine implies that I check in a Hotel room downtown, because I live quite far from the City, and driving in the early hours of the morning, after having drunk more than the allowed, would be quite irresponsible and risky.

So, I often have dinner in a not-too-expensive Restaurant near the Hotel before catching public transports (Metro+Bus) to reach the night-life area, where I can choose among a few Clubs and even a couple of Open-Air Dancing places.

Yesterday I had decided to spend the night in a Club I often patronize, a GayPub where a fairly renowned band was performing live.

The Dance Floor was unbelievably packed most of the time but I managed to have plenty of fun.

Pissing was quite easy to perform, and so was some quick sex on the backseat of a car parked not far away.

Then, just before three o'clock I began to think of organising the return to the Hotel, which is located on the other side of Lisbon, at least ten kilometres from where the Bar is.

My plan was to find an Uber or a Lyft, because I was curious to personally verify if it's true that one can pee in their car without much fuss, as a couple of friends told me...

But, then, it became impossible to obtain a reasonable option from both Companies, probably because many people were enquiring and booking at the same time.

So, I went out in the street and hailed the first conventional Taxi/Cab (Green&Black) I saw.

That fairly outdated but large Mercedes Sedan stopped immediately, and the driver, quite an old man, bald and wrinkled, wearing a white shirt under a brown jacket, first asked where I was heading to and then got out to open a door and help me in.

Only when he saw me comfortably seated on the backseat returned to the wheel.

After we moved and the meter began to tick, I suggested taking the CREL to avoid crossing the Center, he nodded, adding that he thought that was the best option.

And so, five minutes later we were on the Motorway, as I had planned...

I considered then the option of a little sneaky piss from the edge of the seat to the floor, almost certainly I could have succeeded without being caught, the guy was too concentrated in driving.

But, my curiosity of checking his reaction, made me ask bluntly for permission to pee because I was in great need:

-«Sorry, do you mind if  I take a little leak?»

-«Are you joking? in ten minutes we are out of the Highway and there I find you a proper place near a garden, just wait».

«But I cannot wait, my bladder is exploding, I can pay for the cleaning»

My plan for the Uber was exactly to offer money, as I was told that's a fairly common practice in those situations...

«Twenty € is OK?»

«Absolutely not, nobody can do dirty things in my car!»- He raised his voice visibly angered.

So I switched to PlanB...

Last night for the Discoteque I was wearing for the first time a pair of very convenient crotchless red pants which I had bought in one of the most exclusive lingerie boutiques online and received very discreetly..

To show 'em I lifted my dress entirely and told him to watch.

He didn't turn the head but his eyes on the rear mirror seemed flaming, when he said slowly, measuring the words in a completely changed attitude, finally quite conciliatory:

«What a beauty you are, you can certainly do what you like»

«So do you allow me to make a mess?» - I asked, smiling provocatively... 

«Yes, you can, please»

«Do you like if I show you as well?«

«Yes, very much so»

«OK, then, but if I do it now while you drive?,don't you get too distracted?«

«Of course I'd prefer if we stopped somewhere quiet»

«Right, let's wait a while then»...

While driving fast for the following few minutes he always kept my pussy in his sight, while I was fondling the hard clit and spreading the labia in a very explicit way.

I could have released a few spurts but I resisted because I knew there was a more appropriate time for those ones

I was feeling his excitement rising fast!

We weren't exchanging many words but one could easily tell what he was thinking, when his right hand left the wheel to reach the open legs and the crotch.

As a reaction, I invited him to touch himself, just when he had already lowered the zip and was fiddling inside the opening of the boxers

I leaned forward to catch a glimpse, he realised what I was doing and immediately the dick-head was out, extremely excited, covered by shiny precum!

Avoiding to comment specifically, I told him not to cum just yet, teasing and laughing a little...

No more than a minute later, we were parked beside a huge lawn where a few trees and a couple of fences, obviously deserted at that time, were giving us privacy from any unlikely indiscreet spectator...

The driver, with the cock in his hand, asked me if I wanted him to watch from the front seat or if he could come besides me.

Before he made a move I answered to stay where he was, and so, luckily, he complied...

And then I started my long-awaited show.

Firstly a gentle piss while seated right in the middle of the leather bench, where a tiny puddle appeared, then I moved slightly to one side and released a powerful couple of spurts against the door and to the floor.

I could feel my first orgasm coming up when I got distracted  hearing his moaning and sighing, obviously quite uncontrolled. . 

He then shouted three words whose meaning I didn't understand and lifted on his feet almost standing so that I could see his final act.. which was quite impressive - I must admit....

I continued my play for a while after he had cummed on himself, he kept watching very attentively and pronuncied some insultive expressions, which I didn't react to, pretending I didn't hear 

When I finally had no more fluids in myself, the back seat had become a lake, and the moquette on the floor was soaked entirely.

So I told him I'd move to the front seat, and with me there we reached the hotel. 

Wow! That’s an incredible story!! Would loved to have been in that taxi with you!

• Cheeky 1
On 12/2/2022 at 10:54 AM, colette888 said:

BREAKING NEWS:

I just finished a phone-call with that guy.

After a long conversation, we agreed that tonight, after my usual dancing spree, I'll find him in order to be togheter is his taxi. I made very clear that I do not intend to have full sexual intercourse with him! What we might do is that, instead of going to my usual Discoteque, I'd enter a Club where I know that pretty girls, mainly University students, go to offer sexual services for money, and see if I find one interested in joining me for a hot and wet adventure... 😏

Well how did it go!?

19 hours ago, bcreed1983 said:

This whole story from the beginning is so unbelievably hot. Looking forward to hearing any details you might share of how your last encounter with the three of you went. Thanks for sharing everything that you have so far!

I agree, it's terribly HOT what happened... I will share more details as soon as I find the proper mood... By now, I just affirm that Sally is a Top-Pisser... hehehe

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2

Sounds like you had a fantastic experience there @colette888.   My imagination is working quite well and I don't know whether hearing the truth would demonstrate something above and beyond my imagination or whether I'm somewhere near the mark.   Would love to know!

My mind is saying that both you and the driver knew that this was going to be a wet experience within his car and Sally also knew what she was getting into, so I'm thinking that there probably wasn't too much small talk when you first got in the car, but that things progressed quite rapidly.   You already said that Sally was pretty desperate when you met her and presumably it was another half an hour or so for the driver to get to you and collect you, so by that time she was probably bursting.  You haven't said what she was wearing, but in my imagination it was a short skirt and tight top.   I'm imagining that the driver opened the door and watched closely as you both climbed in from the one side, probably giving a little view up your skirts as you climbed in.   I imagine that Sally sat behind the driver whilst you sat on the opposite side.   Then as soon as the driver set off, Sally asked for confirmation that it is OK to pee.   The driver said yes, but lets get to a quiet place.   He did so and then turned to watch as Sally blasted her pee over the back of the driver's seat and spread it around.   You then turned in your seat, leaned back and sprayed across the car, the back of the seats and the floor.   The driver had previously said about wanting to fuck someone and that was the reason for getting Sally involved, but I'm guessing he already shot his load from watching you both pee so he wasn't able to follow up on that.   Maybe Sally let him finger her instead or even lick her clean.   I'm guessing from your previous reaction that you didn't choose to directly engage in sex acts with the driver.

Of course, I may be miles from the truth, but that's how my imagination painted it.  Would love to hear what really happened.

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
5 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Sounds like you had a fantastic experience there @colette888.   My imagination is working quite well and I don't know whether hearing the truth would demonstrate something above and beyond my imagination or whether I'm somewhere near the mark.   Would love to know!

My mind is saying that both you and the driver knew that this was going to be a wet experience within his car and Sally also knew what she was getting into, so I'm thinking that there probably wasn't too much small talk when you first got in the car, but that things progressed quite rapidly.   You already said that Sally was pretty desperate when you met her and presumably it was another half an hour or so for the driver to get to you and collect you, so by that time she was probably bursting.  You haven't said what she was wearing, but in my imagination it was a short skirt and tight top.   I'm imagining that the driver opened the door and watched closely as you both climbed in from the one side, probably giving a little view up your skirts as you climbed in.   I imagine that Sally sat behind the driver whilst you sat on the opposite side.   Then as soon as the driver set off, Sally asked for confirmation that it is OK to pee.   The driver said yes, but lets get to a quiet place.   He did so and then turned to watch as Sally blasted her pee over the back of the driver's seat and spread it around.   You then turned in your seat, leaned back and sprayed across the car, the back of the seats and the floor.   The driver had previously said about wanting to fuck someone and that was the reason for getting Sally involved, but I'm guessing he already shot his load from watching you both pee so he wasn't able to follow up on that.   Maybe Sally let him finger her instead or even lick her clean.   I'm guessing from your previous reaction that you didn't choose to directly engage in sex acts with the driver.

Of course, I may be miles from the truth, but that's how my imagination painted it.  Would love to hear what really happened.

Nice try, my Friend... LOL

In reality, IT DIDN'T happen the way you described...

Everything didn't happen inside the car, as I & Sally were expecting!! When we boarded the cab, the guy immediately asked Sally if they could fuck while she was pissing and she agreed for two-hundred € more, and so she suggested to go to a Pension, instead of having unconfortable sex on the back-seat... And off we went, nobody wetted in the car that time... 

• Hot 2
1 hour ago, colette888 said:

Nice try, my Friend... LOL

In reality, IT DIDN'T happen the way you described...

Everything didn't happen inside the car, as I & Sally were expecting!! When we boarded the cab, the guy immediately asked Sally if they could fuck while she was pissing and she agreed for two-hundred € more, and so she suggested to go to a Pension, instead of having unconfortable sex on the back-seat... And off we went, nobody wetted in the car that time... 

Ah, well I'm sure you had lots of fun anyway.   However, I'm don't know what you mean by a Pension.   That may not have translated particularly well to English as the only meaning of Pension that I know is a form of savings for retirement.   I'm guessing it was some kind of private location.

• Hug 1
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

Ah, well I'm sure you had lots of fun anyway.   However, I'm don't know what you mean by a Pension.   That may not have translated particularly well to English as the only meaning of Pension that I know is a form of savings for retirement.   I'm guessing it was some kind of private location.

*Pension* isn't an English term, I know.. In Portuguese it's what you'd call a *Guest-House*, or a Low-Class Hotel ... It's perfect for a certain type of encounters and usually it's where prostitutes take their occasional clients... 

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, colette888 said:

Yess, you're right: it has become a frequent activity... Last time we were the two of us, no other paid girl appeared, and so it was. more or less, like the very first episode... I flooded the cab, he cummed twice, everything was under control... hehehe 

Sounds like it could be very convenient for both of you. Whenever you want to go out he takes you there, cums on the way, and you get to pee in the cab and arrive with an empty bladder. Perhaps he can pick you up later with a full bladder and arrive home with an empty one, and he might be empty too.

Win-win!

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
11 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

Sounds like it could be very convenient for both of you. Whenever you want to go out he takes you there, cums on the way, and you get to pee in the cab and arrive with an empty bladder. Perhaps he can pick you up later with a full bladder and arrive home with an empty one, and he might be empty too.

Win-win!

True, it seems very convenient and practical, I don't deny it... In reality, though, it's much more complicated and demanding.. So far we only saw each other for that specific purpose, which is eminently sexual, that cab is not just an itinerant toilet.... 😈

Edited by colette888
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, colette888 said:

True, it seems very convenient and practical, I don't deny it... In reality, though, it's much more complicated and demanding.. So far we only saw each other for that specific purpose, which is eminently sexual, that cab is not just a itinerant toilet.... 😈

This sounds fascinating, tell us more please

14 hours ago, WetDreamer said:

Wow ! your adventures get even more wet @colette888 and exciting.

You write a fantastic account of your night out.

Thank you so much for sharing.

I hope the action did continue further into the night.

Thanks for the very nice comment!

In fact, with Diana «the action did continue further into the night», she's incredibly unhinibited and fun-loving...

• Hot 1
On 12/18/2022 at 9:02 AM, colette888 said:

Thanks for the very nice comment!

In fact, with Diana «the action did continue further into the night», she's incredibly unhinibited and fun-loving...

About Diana, there are some Latest News:

- She flew back to Liverpool Sunday morning, but we are keeping in touch by phone... She has already invited me to visit her in U.K. and told me that she knows a Club, very Private and Exclusive, where every week they organize Sex-Parties, and where there's a special area, next to the showers, which is dedicated to pissing.... hehehe

• Like 3
  • Hot 1