In a Taxi from the Discoteque...

What a lucky taxi driver!  Your story makes me want to switch careers and become a taxi driver my self.  What a lucky man!  If I was a taxi driver I'd make sure my car had CLOTH seats ONLY though.  Then I would just pray that one day I had a patron like you!  Amazing story!

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, d19841 said:

What a lucky taxi driver!  Your story makes me want to switch careers and become a taxi driver my self.  What a lucky man!  If I was a taxi driver I'd make sure my car had CLOTH seats ONLY though.  Then I would just pray that one day I had a patron like you!  Amazing story!

... Cloth seats aren't very common nowadays and I'm not sure they'll be the right targer of my spurts.. But, sure, they can be quite easy to be messed up for longer time than leather's...

• Love 1
1 hour ago, colette888 said:

Thank YOU for showing some interest, unlike other readers who don't bother to comment...

To answer your question, the man not only didn't want to  be paid for the ride, but insisted to give me a business-card, where his personal phone's number is indicated. I didn't reciprocate, but I'm inclined to give him a call from a public phone or using a different SIM card, and, possibly, we might arrange an encounter, as he suggested more than once...

I think you both struck it lucky.

I am sure that you can always book him and his taxi!!

Your plan sounds good. A different phone is a safe option.

Please do tell more if your paths cross again, and you have more wet adventures.

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, colette888 said:

... Cloth seats aren't very common nowadays and I'm not sure they'll be the right targer of my spurts.. But, sure, they can be quite easy to be messed up for longer time than leather's...

Most taxis in the UK have rubber matting and only leather seats, mostly because of people chundering rather than putting on a show like that though

• Agree 1

Great story, Collette. I must admit I prefer the sneaky way. But that is really a bold move and tells me that beautiful girls could get away with anything. I would book a car sharing for us and join you 😉 I am also curious whether you ever tried other public transport? And also it sounds like a great opportunity if you use a hotel for your weekend escape 😜💦 Would love to hear more stories! 

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, NaughtyGold said:

Great story, Collette. I must admit I prefer the sneaky way. But that is really a bold move and tells me that beautiful girls could get away with anything. I would book a car sharing for us and join you 😉 I am also curious whether you ever tried other public transport? And also it sounds like a great opportunity if you use a hotel for your weekend escape 😜💦 Would love to hear more stories! 

I promise to keep you all updated...

That was for me a very unusual activity, never tried something in such an explicit manner before, neither in a taxi nor in any other public transport, even though on busses, trains, and even an hot-air-balloon, sneakily I did...

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

I don't travel in taxis very often, so have not had the opportunity to pee in one yet (I normally pee in the club while checking my appearance in the mirror on the way out!), but the last time I was in a taxi the driver noticed that I was bare under my skirt and felt the need to get his dick out and start stroking it. I guess this is normal behaviour for taxi drivers!

I guess that if I did need to pee I would be discreet and not let on, you are quite brave having the discussion!

I'm not particularly brave, that episode happened without much thinking of mine, and was undoubtedly helped by the unusual circumstances and the intake of an excessive amount of alcoholic beverages... I suppose you're right about taxi-drivers and their behaviour during very late night-rides, that wasn't the first erected dick I saw in similar situations, probably because it's commonly thought that if a girl alone and attractively dressed goes around when everybody else is sleeping, she must be a prostitute and so everything goes.. 

1 hour ago, CON2H4 said:

Did it make you feel uncomfortable? I know for a lot of people would.

Not really, I'm not a teenie any more, I well know now that men react that way to certain situations... In a certain way, it's even flattering.. hehe

• Agree 2
  • Hot 1

Man if I ever think about becoming a taxi/Uber driver I would love to take women somewhere if they needed to pee so that they can get out of the car to pop a squat by it to piss and I can hear one or more women peeing as I sit in the car waiting for them.

Or they can pee in the car which you don’t have to bribe me for, just go right on ahead.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

the last time I was in a taxi the driver noticed that I was bare under my skirt and felt the need to get his dick out

Regardless of whether you're into that yourself or not, that's the sort of behaviour that should have you put on a registry

• Agree 1

Wow, just Wow @colette888!   You were so brave to mention it in the first place and how amazing that he was turned to putty in your hand just by showing him what you had between your legs with your sexy outfit.  He went from adamantly not letting you pee to inviting you to make a full display and pee everywhere once he saw your pussy and knew he was going to get a great view.

When you first asked, he probably thought you were intending to pee discretely on the floor or seat without him getting to see, but then you ended up peeing on the seat, floor and doors making a full mess with his permission and not even charging you for the fare!  What a persuasive girl you are.

Even better, you made the excuse that you couldn’t wait, but once you had permission you agreed to wait so that he could watch you.  As you had got to a place and stopped, he could have insisted that you got out, but he didn’t.  He willingly let you flood his car because he knew it would be hot to watch.

Absolutely brilliant.  Question now is whether you will call him again next time or whether you will want to test other drivers to see if they have similar or different reactions to your request.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

I was just surprised. Now I know it is normal I won't be if it happpens again.

sorry to disagree but I think "normal" would be to have a perve and maybe jerk off later at home in private. Not normal to whip it out and start jerking off right there and then.

• Agree 1
9 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

I was just surprised. Now I know it is normal I won't be if it happpens again.

It's NOT really *normal*, but does happen every now and again... What's more *normal* is that the driver seems quite sexually interested in you, and all his body~language reflects that attraction...

• Agree 1
9 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Wow, just Wow @colette888!   You were so brave to mention it in the first place and how amazing that he was turned to putty in your hand just by showing him what you had between your legs with your sexy outfit.  He went from adamantly not letting you pee to inviting you to make a full display and pee everywhere once he saw your pussy and knew he was going to get a great view.

When you first asked, he probably thought you were intending to pee discretely on the floor or seat without him getting to see, but then you ended up peeing on the seat, floor and doors making a full mess with his permission and not even charging you for the fare!  What a persuasive girl you are.

Even better, you made the excuse that you couldn’t wait, but once you had permission you agreed to wait so that he could watch you.  As you had got to a place and stopped, he could have insisted that you got out, but he didn’t.  He willingly let you flood his car because he knew it would be hot to watch.

Absolutely brilliant.  Question now is whether you will call him again next time or whether you will want to test other drivers to see if they have similar or different reactions to your request.

Great comment this one of yours, I really appeciated it!! You certainly have understood how the situation developed... Believe me, it was incredibly exciting, much more than what I was forecasting, when I planned it... Things really got out-of-hand, not only for the little guy, but also for myself, who wasn't totally prepared at the time... Since that night, my memory is very often going back to recall every detail of what happened, and inevitably I get aroused just by thinking... So, getting to answer your logical question, I must admit it's more than likely that I will call him to see if he's interested again...  

• Like 1
  • Love 2