Anyone a fan of morning piss?

5 minutes ago, pissluva said:

My favorite time to piss is in the morning time I love it cause my bladder be nice and full so it's lots of piss. I love spraying my morning piss all over the carpet or my wall. It's nothing like pissing all over something first thing in he morning. Morning piss to me is the best piss cause it's so strong steamy hot and extra yellow I can't stand clear piss!!, I get so turned on and feel naughty spreading my legs and spraying my yellow ass morning piss on my carpet or wherever I want. Anyone else feel the same or is it just me,?

Same here, my friend!

• Like 1

Yeah I like the feeling of a morning piss.

In terms of women doing their morning bathroom trip it’s nice, because most likely they have a decently full bladder that needs to be released so they go pull their pants down and sit on the toilet or pop a squat outside and just piss hard, the sound and smells are great and seeing a relieved expression on her face during a piss like that just makes my day better. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Johnboy777 said:

I love getting up while others are still sleeping, in the early AM, and sneaking out the backdoor and spraying my male urine in the  backyard.

That sounds so hot I can just imagine how waking up going outside whipping your dick out and spraying your yellow morning piss all over your back yard!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
10 minutes ago, pissluva said:

That sounds so hot I can just imagine how waking up going outside whipping your dick out and spraying your yellow morning piss all over your back yard!

It's one of my favorite piss activities, next to doing a big piss on a wall, or in an alley or on a bush during the day. Then coming in and having a big cup of coffee.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Johnboy777 said:

It's one of my favorite piss activities, next to doing a big piss on a wall, or in an alley or on a bush during the day. Then coming in and having a big cup of coffee.

My favorite is putting my leg up pulling my panties to the side and spraying my yellow morning piss all over the wall or taking my morning piss on my stuffed bear. 

• Hot 2
22 hours ago, pissluva said:

"My favorite time to piss is in the morning time I love it cause my bladder be nice and full so it's lots of piss. I love spraying my morning piss all over the carpet or my wall. It's nothing like pissing all over.... Morning piss to me is the best piss cause it's so strong steamy hot and extra yellow I can't stand clear piss!!.... Anyone else feel the same or is it just me?"

I love how you say "spraying my morning piss all over."  You sound like my kind of PISS PERSON. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Anytime I hear of a woman describing "spraying" a morning piss - it sounds naughty, powerful, and urgent!

That why I love it cause I feel naughty especially since morning piss is extra yellow I love spraying it 

• Hot 3
On 11/26/2022 at 5:01 PM, bungholio69 said:

Yeah I like the feeling of a morning piss.

In terms of women doing their morning bathroom trip it’s nice, because most likely they have a decently full bladder that needs to be released so they go pull their pants down and sit on the toilet or pop a squat outside and just piss hard, the sound and smells are great and seeing a relieved expression on her face during a piss like that just makes my day better. 

I love the feeling of relief when I take my morning piss I also love the naughty feeling I get when I have my legs spread and I'm spraying my hot ass yellow morning piss all over! 

• Love 1
  • Hot 2

Morning pee is my favorite because my bladder is usually full, sometimes painfully so. I especially enjoy it if I can hold  my full bladder for awhile.

As I wake up fully the pressure increases quickly.  I want to enjoy feeling desperate for some time. It feels awesome if I make it through breakfast and three big mugs of tea. Of course by that time if I make it I am squirming and squeezing myself, and eventually start leaking.

But it is much more common that i barely make it through making breakfast, pee dancing and holding my penis. Even before i sit down I have leaked

Years ago I would hold my morning pee for hours. I held on for a few hours doing everything that I could to hold it in. Eventually I would start to.leak, i just couldn't hold it in. But I continue holding my pee squirming and squeezing myself.  The leaks got more frequent , bigger and longer, and my jeans got wetter. I could hold it until early afternoon by which time my pants were soaked and my bladder tired, so I finally let the rest out causing a big puddle on the floor.

Edited by wettingman
add commemts

Yes, I love yellow morning piss! Clear piss does not turn me on. I like the stains and smell that yellow piss makes. I like to use my morning pee to stain my mattress. Sometimes I won’t pee right away when I wake up, but hold it until I’m desperate, and then get on top of my mattress and release it into the white fabric. I like to watch my yellow piss spray up into the air and fall back down onto the mattress.

The first piss of the day is the best! And so is pissing during the night too. I don’t drink too much in the evening, so my last piss of the day is quite yellow, and so is my nighttime pees.

When I’m spending a week pissing on my bed or other objects, I don’t want to waste any yellow pee. I’ll pee on my bed or floor or towels during the night. I have often used my bedroom closet as a toilet at night. I’ll just pee in the dark on whatever is in there. I used to keep a camping mattress in the closet, and I’d piss all over that during the night.

When I’ve traveled for work or pleasure, I also do the same in hotel rooms. I’ll just pee in the dark all over the carpet, once when I go to bed, once or twice more during the night, and first thing in the morning, all very yellow pee all over the hotel’s carpet. I’ll also piss around the room again just before leaving for work. Then I’ll save my pee as long as I can during the day, and by the time I get back to my hotel after work, I’m desperate and practically pissing myself. Then I’ll get naked and hold on as long as possible, eventually losing control and spurting yellow piss around the room. I have never gotten into trouble, even though my room has really smelled in the past.

Edited by Ilovepeestains
  • Hot 2
3 minutes ago, Ilovepeestains said:

Yes, I love yellow piss! Clear piss does not turn me on. I like the stains and smell that yellow piss makes. I like to use my morning pee to stain my mattress. Sometimes I won’t pee right away when I wake up, but hold it until I’m desperate, and then get on top of my mattress and release it into the white fabric. I like to watch my yellow piss spray up into the air and fall back down onto the mattress.

Yes! I love spraying my yellow ass piss all over something white and watching it turn from white to yellow from my strong yellow piss I feel so naughty but I love doing that

• Hot 2
2 minutes ago, pissluva said:

Yes! I love spraying my yellow ass piss all over something white and watching it turn from white to yellow from my strong yellow piss I feel so naughty but I love doing that

Me too! I buy white things intentionally for pissing on, because I want the stains to be yellow and visible. The smell really turns me on and makes me want to piss even more.

• Hot 1