Peeing at a Lookout

22 hours ago, miniskirtpisser said:

I went on a short walk earlier today to a lookout that’s overlooking a river. I felt a slight need to pee. The lookout was empty except for my husband & myself. I went to one corner of the lookout. I pulled down my trousers along with my panties and assume a low squat. I was holding on to the outlook fence and enjoyed the view. Shortly after, my pee jetted out of my pussy straight down to the metal grating of the lookout and fell to the cliff surface that was about 1 m below the grate. The sound of my loud hissy pee and the pattering of my pee on the parched ground were amazing. I continued peeing for around 30 seconds. When I was done, I bounced my bum several times trying to dry my pussy as much as possible. I wished I had some tissue with me as I’d have loved to wipe and leave evidence. Unfortunately, that’s not the case and I was forced to put on my panties and endure the dampness. Overall, it was a fun outdoor pee & I can’t wait to do it again. 

Congrats!!

On 11/29/2022 at 5:01 AM, wettingman said:

I have always enjoyed peeing from a high spot. Like you mentioned peeing through a grate means you pee will continue splattering beiefly after you finished. I am amazed at a female accomplishing this.

It was just a regular pee as the platform itself was the grate. I don’t think I accomplished anything special. It was a lot of fun though. 

• Like 1