How Men Love to Relieve Themselves

14 minutes ago, Johnboy777 said:

15 minutes ago, Johnboy777 said:

12 minutes ago, Johnboy777 said:

Absolutely 💯% correct. You can't claim to be a "REAL" man if you don't pee like a man...I definitely qualified today 'cause I pissed twice outside. A tree near a Walmart benefited from a nice watering, and then I sprayed my piss on a brick wall on an old abandoned building later in the afternoon

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FINALLY TAKING A PEE IN A PRIVATE MEN'S URINAL

Public restrooms during the pandemic were mostly closed, so when transit riders were faced with needing to pee, it meant either trying to find facilities close by, or if you were a man, you found a nearby alley, or used a wall or bush nearby. I always opted for an alley. Or if you were a really desperate or brave guy, there was a small space between a building and a brick wall, about 1-1/2 feet wide, maybe 15 feet from the main transit building entrance. I watched men disappear for a minute or two, and then reappear. It was obvious they went there to piss. Well, I was near the building over the weekend, I watched a few men  going into that small area, and watched one come out pulling his zipper up. With the restrooms still locked, I realized I needed to pee kinda bad. You guessed right, this PeeFan finally used that private men's room. And I  mean after 2 years of going elsewhere, I finally emptied my bladder completely in that area,  and it was a great feeling! I have since pissed there 3 times, actually waiting for one guy to re-emerge so I could use this private "urinal."

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
On 11/25/2022 at 4:24 PM, Spectator9 said:

A lot of us do like to pee on walls - or large objects like trees - don't we?  I'm more of an open space pee-er, watering the grass or weeds.

Hope you don't mind some girls using your pee spaces. 

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...