Does this count??

Ok so... I know this is called Pee pictures... but can we make an exception and call this one "Pamper full of pee, pictures??".ย  ๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh btw.. did you notice the clouds and balloons on my diaper?? It's because it's heaven in here!! ๐Ÿ˜‡

ย 

Stay wet,

Mia ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’“

ย 

[Edit - although originally posted in Pictures, this is one of those threads which has migrated more into a discussion thread, so here it is now - in Pee Talk.ย  And let the talking continue - and the peeing!]

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
20 minutes ago, MiaDarling said:

Ok so... I know this is called Pee pictures... but can we make an exception and call this one "Pamper full of pee, pictures??".ย  ๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh btw.. did you notice the clouds and balloons on my diaper?? It's because it's heaven in here!! ๐Ÿ˜‡

ย 

Stay wet,

Mia ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’“

ย 

Irrespective of the rules... I would love to see more of you in your sexy diaper

3 minutes ago, Jar351 said:

Not right now but i would love ot have some if oyu are offering

Well.... I'll openly admit my interest in this "fetish" is different than most people's here. I'm not into pee stories, or watching people pee or any of that kinda stuff... ( no offense, I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that ) but my interest is very much a self interest. I love my diapers and wetting myself. That my "fetish"..I spend 90% of my life in a wet diaper. But I have learned from a lot of friends I've made here that not only do I Iove my tinkle.. but lots and lots of people love my tinkle too! ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
2 minutes ago, MiaDarling said:

Well.... I'll openly admit my interest in this "fetish" is different than most people's here. I'm not into pee stories, or watching people pee or any of that kinda stuff... ( no offense, I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that ) but my interest is very much a self interest. I love my diapers and wetting myself. That my "fetish"..I spend 90% of my life in a wet diaper. But I have learned from a lot of friends I've made here that not only do I Iove my tinkle.. but lots and lots of people love my tinkle too! ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

As lnog as you enjoy and are willing to share what you love i am so happy for you

28 minutes ago, MiaDarling said:

Serious quesion out of curiosity: Doesn't that get uncomfortable when you wear a wet diaper? Wouldn't that cause chafing?
Hope this is not a weird/uncomfortable question for you ^^"

25 minutes ago, MaxWasTaken said:

Serious quesion out of curiosity: Doesn't that get uncomfortable when you wear a wet diaper? Wouldn't that cause chafing?
Hope this is not a weird/uncomfortable question for you ^^"

I use aquaphor and lavender powder so I keep my skin... pardon the pun... baby soft, and smooth. Also, I wet a little at a time so it's not like I soak it and then sit in it. When my diaper is really soaked, I change.ย 

4 hours ago, MiaDarling said:

I use aquaphor and lavender powder so I keep my skin... pardon the pun... baby soft, and smooth. Also, I wet a little at a time so it's not like I soak it and then sit in it. When my diaper is really soaked, I change.ย 

So there is a strategy involved. Thank you for the answer :D. Very interesting.

21 hours ago, MiaDarling said:

ย 

Stay wet,

Mia ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’“

20220911_143822.jpg

Of course that counts! I think we even need more "Pamper full of pee pictures" here. Glad to see you're back!ย  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š