Looking for stories of girls peeing in naughty places at house parties

6 hours ago, Kirby23 said:

I don't have a lot of good first-hand stories, but I definitely remember second-hand stories that my roommates would share the morning after a party. For example my roommate's girlfriend would often pee out of his bedroom window during the night because she slept naked and didn't want to get dressed to walk to the bathroom.

I can relate to that... nice to know girls do it too

On 11/22/2022 at 1:01 PM, Kirby23 said:

For example my roommate's girlfriend would often pee out of his bedroom window during the night because she slept naked and didn't want to get dressed to walk to the bathroom.

I like hearing about women peeing out of windows, I like to imagine being the pov where you’re outside the house and she is hanging her butt out the window and pissing hard as I sort of stand there enjoying the sights. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2
On 11/22/2022 at 10:01 AM, Kirby23 said:

My other roommate had a girl, Jenny, that wasn't his girlfriend, but a close friend he'd grown up with. One time Jenny was at one of our house parties. Apparently she'd heard that my roommate had a big dick. So one time when he went in the bathroom to pee, she asked if she could go in with him so she could see his dick. He let her. Then she sat down and peed in front of him, and showed off her pussy to him. Ironically, I don't think they ever actually slept together, it was just that one time that they drunkenly peed with each other and showed their parts to each other. 

That's one of my fantasies--playing "you show me yours" type games with a friend I knew from way back when I was younger. One of the problems with that is that I didn't form any close friendships while growing up, especially with girls. Though I still could meet someone who I click with as if we'd grown up together, yet we aren't compatible as boyfriend and girlfriend yet we still have curiosity.

13 hours ago, colette888 said:

This episode is really fresh as the pee which happened there...

Last night, my partner and I went to another fairly crowded social event, an *Engagement* Party of a distant relative of mine, a twenty-two y.o. girl, already divorced once,.. She organised everything, including catering and entertainement, in a rented huge flat overlooking a beach. I guess we were at least a hundred guests, two-thirds of which girls younger than myself, in their early twenties. The flat is equipped with two fairly spacious bathrooms, but our host was making quite clear as soon as people were entering the lounge, that, in case of "wee* only (and not poo), we should go outside, around the house or even on the sandy seashore to satisfy our needs, because it was impossible to maintain the hygiene if some many people used the same facilities one after the other... And so, we all had to comply... My GF went, the first time, quite early near our parked car, while I waited very long before venturing outside... After midnight, when finally couldn't hold any more, I went looking for a proper place.. just outside the main door I stumbled into a girl with a very short little dress, who was releasing a fountain without any restraint.. She looked at me and realized I was staring at her wide-opened pussy.. Instead of showing any shyness, she immediately asked if I was going to pee too... I answered I was thinking about it... and she incited me.. and so I popped a squat just beside her...

That seems like one of those things that is easier when you are also a girl...

3 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

That seems like one of those things that is easier when you are also a girl...

I believe you're absolutely right... And I add that you are a bisexual female is even more likely to stumble into this type of situations.. That girls when I started peeing put her fingers under my pussy and got wet by the stream.. and didn't wait much before kissing me...

• Love 2
4 hours ago, colette888 said:

I believe you're absolutely right... And I add that you are a bisexual female is even more likely to stumble into this type of situations.. That girls when I started peeing put her fingers under my pussy and got wet by the stream.. and didn't wait much before kissing me...

Lucky you...   Sounds like you get invited to the best parties.

• Like 2

Not so much house parties, but outdoor raves and festivals are great for this. Everyone dives into the woods for a pee so you're struggling not to fall over a girl squatting in the undergrowth

That is, if I'm not far too deep into the eccies to have a piss

• Love 2