Super small penis peeing is tricky/messy without some steps

2 hours ago, smallnew said:

Hey, yeah. And I normally pull it out enough to avoid all that mess. I was just sorta showing what would happen. Someone asked tbh. Lol

10 hours ago, colette888 said:

Personally, I'm curious, yeah..

Hello @smallnew Welcome to PeeFans. I love your video of your small dick peeing. Do you have any  pictures of your dick pissing, or only the video? There is a place guys are posting their dick pics, "Male Dick/Cock of the day" which I started, and I'd like to have your dick posted there. If you don't have a peeing pic, I would like to try to take a "still shot" from the video to post (with your permission, of course.) Please let me know either here or by personal message. Enjoy looking around PeeFans, a very friendly venue.

If you’re looking to do some desperation pics/vids, here’s some things to include, since most of the best desperation vids (Male or Female) have some or most of these elements:

- Clutching of crotch/penis

- Pee dancing

- Moaning

- Showing yourself/someone getting ready to pee which ties into the next point

- Hurried removal of clothes OR not being able to remove clothes or take out penis in time ending in subsequent wetting

- Being so desperate you relieve yourself in an area other than the toilet

On 11/21/2022 at 10:35 PM, smallnew said:

Obviously I usually sit to pee. Then I still gotta fish it out so it doesn't spray like that. When guys see me it's maybe the craziest part to some of them about how tiny I am. Just bc it's such a different deal than hitting the urinal lol. Even as I describe it, it's still sorta hard to get until you see it sorta haha

Do you use urinals in men's rooms? Or do you always go for the stall?

On 11/21/2022 at 6:57 PM, Johnboy777 said:

Hello @smallnew Welcome to PeeFans. I love your video of your small dick peeing. Do you have any  pictures of your dick pissing, or only the video? There is a place guys are posting their dick pics, "Male Dick/Cock of the day" which I started, and I'd like to have your dick posted there. If you don't have a peeing pic, I would like to try to take a "still shot" from the video to post (with your permission, of course.) Please let me know either here or by personal message. Enjoy looking around PeeFans, a very friendly venue.

Yeah anyone can save or repost me however/wherever they want. I just like to know so DM me if ya do! (That message goes for anyone 🙂)

On 11/22/2022 at 2:23 PM, Ajr972 said:

If you’re looking to do some desperation pics/vids, here’s some things to include, since most of the best desperation vids (Male or Female) have some or most of these elements:

- Clutching of crotch/penis

- Pee dancing

- Moaning

- Showing yourself/someone getting ready to pee which ties into the next point

- Hurried removal of clothes OR not being able to remove clothes or take out penis in time ending in subsequent wetting

- Being so desperate you relieve yourself in an area other than the toilet

Oh thanks, this helps! I didn't really know what it meant before when it was mentioned. I can think about some of this. Wetting might be easiest? Not sure though. I'll think about it!

6 hours ago, smallnew said:

I use stall 90% of the time. Not that I think anyone looks when I use urinals, it is just tricky to do. Sitting makes more sense for my size.

It's good that you are not ashamed of your penis. We can't choose our penis size so we must make do with what we get. Rock on, dude!

• Like 1

I also suffer from a micro penis so I know what this is like.  Mine is actually much smaller than what is seen in the photo because my diameter is about half of that,

This makes being stuck in a hospital very difficult. I was stuck in the hospital for three days a few months ago, and had to pee in a urinal.  I actually asked for a female urinal which they did not have.

I had to pee all over the bed sheets since my micro wiener could not fit down  into the bottle while laying down. The bottom edge of the urinal bottle was uncomfortable, as it felt like it was cutting the very bottom of my penis where it connected to my balls..

Even when standing at a urinal, I have trouble getting it out, and sometimes end up peeing my pants because it is shorter than the opening of my fly.

I sometimes  get pee all over my pants when I shake.

On three occasions in my life, my penis actually disappeared inside my abdomen and i could barely get it out. I was afraid I would need a doctor.

I started a thread about this over ten years ago in "peesearch" titled  " Does anyone else's' penis disappear ? It was a widely read thread.

I do not know if it still exists.

• 11 months later...

Thanks @Cptmorph - resurrecting existing threads is something we positively encourage here.   Much better to bring a thread back to life than end up with lots of parallel threads (it's even in the site rules).

Another thing we positively encourage is, well, encouragement.   So kudos for doing so - and kudos to all the folks enjoying pee fun with whatever equipment they've got.  Like most things in life, biggest and loudest isn't best.

So yes, an echo from me.   Peefans of the world unite!

• Love 1