Long time no talk

Ok hello again sorry i have not been uploading i have been very occupied anyway so please excuse any spelling mistakes as im dyslexic 

Me and my gf have been having lots of fun but im just gona share some of the good bits as we both have found out we have other fetishes in common for example farting but i will only go into that if you guys want me to but anyway on to the peeing 

Me and my gf were laying in bed when i had tue urge to piss i love to hold my bladder so it becomes full and i was bursting for the toilet but i had a better idea i was wearing a grey pair of joggers and i stood up walked to the middle of the room my gf asked what i was doing i grinned and let go of my bladder a dark pach formed instantly i wached as my gf bit her lip and put her hand down her pants and started to masterbate but i wasnt done i pissed for almost 2 mins!!! After i was done i got back into bed with my ruiend pants still on my girlfriend looked at me and said "hey do you want me to put on that pair of pantys you like" now for context a few months ago my gf bought a white pair of pantys ONLY to piss in never to wash them or anything and for the past 7 weeks every time she needs to piss she uses them so from white they are very stained and they stink of piss anyways she asked if i wanted her to wear them and i said yes so she went and put them on now this is where it gets hot...

She gose to tue bathroom and puts them on and when she opens the door to show me the smell of piss fills tge bedroom as she grins at me "like what you see baby" she asked me i nodded "well you are gona love this" she squats and starts to piss her pantys the whole time she was smiling as her pantys got soaked in her warm smelly piss 

Want me to do a part 2 of what we got up to 

Its good to be back 🙂

Edited by gldenwetgoose
Reference to non-pee content removed
  • Love 1