The Island with no Toilet

11 hours ago, wetwulf said:

Welcome back @Vassal! My goodness this was a hot one. I especially like the bedwetting scenes. I look forward to more upcoming chapters!

Turns out all I needed to get writing again was to get rid of all distractions and live in the woods for a while. Got a couple more cooking that I can hopefully get up to some sort of completion. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I haven’t been reading too many stories lately but WOW this has me back! This story was simply breathtaking and I can’t wait to see where it goes. Their bonding experience along with the freeing actions of peeing together while naked on an island is a real treat, makes for a wonderful story arc and very hot too. Thank you very much, Welcome back @Vassal and please please keep it up!!!

• Thanks 1
19 hours ago, Vassal said:

Turns out all I needed to get writing again was to get rid of all distractions and live in the woods for a while. Got a couple more cooking that I can hopefully get up to some sort of completion. 

Yes, nature will do that for you. 

What I love is how, even though peeing in nature isn't exactly "naughty," to these two it is, especially when peeing in front of each other and "bedwetting," peeing in the "hot tub," etc. You're making peeing in nature naughty again.

I eagerly await the next chapter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love this series, and I am so glad you are continuing it. I love that you are exploring aspects of this fetish that aren't normally talked about and that these two are "new" to naughty peeing and wetting. Please keep it up!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, wetwulf said:

I love this series, and I am so glad you are continuing it. I love that you are exploring aspects of this fetish that aren't normally talked about and that these two are "new" to naughty peeing and wetting. Please keep it up!

Trying to take a new spin on things and go a bit slower than I usually do with the other stories. Probably going to hit almost every checkbox for variations of the fetish aside from humiliation because that's not my thing at all.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
17 hours ago, wetwulf said:

So great to see your stories again @Vassal. I hope this is the beginning of a writing streak because they just keep getting better and better.

Thanks, been in the right mindset but I'm finding after COVID I tend to get too focused on it to a detriment lol

17 hours ago, Ajr972 said:

When we needed him most our king @Vassal has returned and finally we see our characters engage in golden showers and some steamy sex. Thank you for blessing us with another wonderful chapter 

Thanks! Got more ideas in mind for coming chapters.

• Like 2