Ideas for pee related games?

Probably been asked before by others, but this time with the exclusion of desperation due to that being the most common depiction for a pee game.

I don't really have the means to make one just yet but more on getting some ideas to turn out some mechanics first 😃

• Like 1

Pee RPG is a fun idea

Maybe level ups in strength, duration of stream etc and maybe an 'influence' stat- e.g at low level if you get caught by an NPC they report you to the guards but at high level they join in?

Maybe include guilds like Elder Scrolls as well, could have a naughty pee guild, golden shower guild etc. Like the final quest for the watersports guild would be you seduce and pee on the emperor's wife or something 😂

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, Hightower said:

Pee RPG is a fun idea

Maybe level ups in strength, duration of stream etc and maybe an 'influence' stat- e.g at low level if you get caught by an NPC they report you to the guards but at high level they join in?

Maybe include guilds like Elder Scrolls as well, could have a naughty pee guild, golden shower guild etc. Like the final quest for the watersports guild would be you seduce and pee on the emperor's wife or something 😂

please take a look at the pee dnd topic: 

I feel it should be like a “open world do whatever you want” type of game and it has a good amount of character customization including the option to customize the genitals of your character too and a bunch of clothing options as well so that you can really flesh out your character.

For the peeing aspect you can do it anywhere in many positions with different kinds of streams as well and gives you options to do stuff like “peeing in trash cans” or “doing a high squat pee at the beach” or even “having a women character in a nightgown doing a gushy piss into the toilet or the bathtub and sink” hell you can also go outside and go to some woods and piss while wearing a nightgown.

like if adult 18+ rated games become a public thing you would see in game stores that you can get for your game console this is the game I want to play. 

• Agree 1

I've always toyed with the idea of doing a survival like pee text game similar to Leaky One/Lesley's text adventure posted here. Something similar to Corruption of Champions if anyone has played that. Overall sex games tend to get bogged down in garbage mechanics (survival mechanics included) and grinding. Don't even get me started with the Western obsession with "omorashi" (which is just wetting) and the half baked lolicon RPG maker "games," that clog up searching for anything of this sort. 

Fetish Locator, still in development, is pretty good but mostly involves watersports, golden showers and scripted shower peeing if that's not your thing. It was be nice to see a game in that sort of fashion but with more free form naughty peeing. With some sort of "corruption" based mechanic where NPCs react to catching (whether intentional or not, maybe some events have a probability of being caught) the PC peeing somewhere unconventionally/wetting with a scale from negative reactions like disgust to positive ones like joining in.

My first initial game idea was a FNAF(the fourth one to be specific) styled pee game where you had to keep a lookout for rogue housekeeping, binocular stalkers, hijacked cameras etc as you find different places around the hotel room to pee at - with the ability to hide when they're trying to find you. Comes with upgrades that can enhance the immersion rating portion of the game. Of course, character customization should always come with it as well

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/27/2022 at 10:29 PM, NaughtyGold said:

Haha, you just made me smile, Kasslyn 😊. That reminds me of a “real game” that my gf once played with me. She was in a hotel for a business trip already one night before I joined her for the weekend…

The challenge was l had to be desperate upon arrival and find in total the seven places where she had enjoyed sneaky pees during the hours before. I got 15 minutes to completely empty my bladder (peeing in total for at least 60 seconds) while adding my juice to ALL of her secret patches. I managed the obvious ones on the carpet under one nightstand or under the couch as well as the puddle in one drawer and another one in the kettle. I loved her idea to soak a spare pillow that she had left in the cupboard and added my fair share. I knew she did the cushion chair and had flipped the cover. As this could have been easily detected she only left some drops (but still visible), what she confessed while my dick enjoyed to contribute.

So l got six of seven, but as we were laughing and giggling while praising each others mess, time slipped and I only got 3 minutes (and a lot of piss 😝) left. I removed the bed to further investigate the carpet, removed all the covers from the bed. But she only smiled and gave clear signals that she had left this part of the carpet as well as the king size mattress  dry for a very good reason 😜. I was about to run out of time when I noticed the spare bed at the other corner. I had looked on that before. No patches on the surface, so I did not pay much attention at first place. Now I saw the zipper and opened the interior. Bingo 💦💦. The foam was nicely drenched. Great idea honey I cherished her. Bad luck my time was over, but of course I still sprayed a huge torrent into the foam and wrapped the present nicely once I was done.

My gf had removed her clothes, each one piece with every patch I detected. That was her part of the game. Only left with a sexy satin slip she smiled at me. The good thing with our game was that the reward if I had won could easily be turned into a punishment now 😂.

My gf indicated that it was her turn now and I had to take her shower lying on the back on the carpet. We removed the bed and she squatted opposite to me. Seconds later her warm yellow coffee stream hit directly into my face. She enjoyed her very well deserved victory. Being both completely empty and relaxed we fucked straight away in the giant puddle. It was amazing and only the beginning of the weekend…

We cleaned ourselves and started with some drinks at the bar and had a great dinner, before starting the next round 💦😀

It was a great game and we repeated it the other way some time later. As she knew me she also won the second time. But anyway at the end you could only pee at that many places in a hotel room 😈😜

Hope you enjoy reading and got some more ideas??

One of the hottest stories I've read in a while. You must have a lot of charisma to end up with girlfriends who are as into naughty pissing as you are. I always love hearing your stories and can't wait to read more 🔥😊

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A game where you conquer your territory by marking it. The deeper you are in your enemies territory the more volume you need to succesfully mark a spot and therefore move your own borders up further. The one with the largest kingdom after a certain time wins.