Childhood pee experiences

3 hours ago, Ilovethepeefloe said:

Girls and Boys what was your childhood pee experience like. Did you ever hold it just for fun.did you ever hold it until you wet yourself basically how did you discover your thing for pee please specify your gender aswell

My school bus in 6th grade drove past my house and circled back, making me the last stop. Over time from the wait on the bus (our bus picked up high school students first then came to the middle school so the wait varied with traffic  usually a 30 min wait) and an hour to get to my stop so eventually an hour and a half wait I just started using a bottle and one time went directly on the floor. Once everyone else got off the bus I was young so I wasn’t super naughty but there’s more anger or annoyance  

Since my earliest memories I’ve always found the act of peeing fun, I’d pee anywhere and loved doing it outdoors. If I was on a country walk or outing with my parents I would convince them I was busting and they’d let me go in the bushes, or would just wait until I was desperate, pee myself and enjoy having to walk back to the car wearing wet clothes.

Peeing outdoors extended to the seaside. Our family had an annual seaside holiday that lasted until I was aged 10 and a lot of time was spent on the beach. Whenever I needed to pee, instead of making the trip to find toilets (which were some distance way) they told me to either do it through my trunks sitting on the sand or just go in the water.

Bath-time was another chance to mess around. The bathing ritual always started with being put on the toilet, however around the age of 4 or 5 I began deliberately not doing anything and then having fun in the bath, peeing under water without my Mum noticing (bubble bath was great for hiding what I was up to!).

Once I was having baths on my own I was able to openly pee, having fun spraying it around and occasionally seeing what it tasted like.

I have no recollections of being a bedwetter (so must have been dry at an early age) but up to the age of about 9 I would deliberately pee at night if I was in a different bed, mostly if we stopped over at grandparents or in a hotel. Parents thought they were just accidents because I was in a strange bed (they were always sympathetic, never the sort to tell me off for doing it) but it was deliberate enjoyment of pee flowing over my groin and being naughty, peeing where I shouldn’t.

• Like 2

I remember being about 10 or 11 and was at my friend’s house. He told me that he could pee so high that he could hit the roof of the bathroom. I can’t remember how it then ended up but we both went to the bathroom to try and hit the roof (obviously there was no way either of us could!) but I do remember pee being absolutely everywhere over the floor, and we just left it haha. I still wonder what his mother thought when she found the mess 😂

This wasn’t at all sexual, just two kids being curious and silly, and makes me laugh thinking of it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

We had a summer home in the country and I was encouraged to pee outdoors from an early age. I peed on anything I could think of, trees, grass, rocks, and when I was old enough to climb on the roof, the roof and gutters. Peed while high up in trees I climbed (very carefully!). At age 5 or so, peed on walls in my room (why? maybe I assumed I could pee freely inside since I could outside).  Nothing whatever sexual about it.

• Like 1
On 11/19/2022 at 6:33 AM, Scot_Lover said:

A friendly reminder of underage material. There has been some concern over the content of this thread, please keep it within the site guidelines/rules, specifically Rule 2

2. Images or videos depicting anyone under the age of 18 are strictly prohibited. References to events/memories whilst you were a minor may be acceptable if they are not sexual. For example, recalling that you first noticed your interest in pee around age 15 is acceptable, a story involving two minors peeing on each other is not.

Thanks.

The idea is to keep it following the rules the moment it breaches any I’m shutting this thing down and reporting whoever does this is strictly for memories and no underage sexual stories are allowed nor any images of underage things only memories that follow rules 

• Agree 1
On 11/18/2022 at 3:33 PM, Scot_Lover said:

A friendly reminder of underage material. There has been some concern over the content of this thread, please keep it within the site guidelines/rules, specifically Rule 2

2. Images or videos depicting anyone under the age of 18 are strictly prohibited. References to events/memories whilst you were a minor may be acceptable if they are not sexual. For example, recalling that you first noticed your interest in pee around age 15 is acceptable, a story involving two minors peeing on each other is not.

Thanks.

Agreed. 

• Agree 2
4 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Agreed. 

As I said before I support the rules and the moment that this discussion breaches those said rules I’m deleting it this is for non sexual experiences and no images are to be posted of minors stories that are sexual in nature are not to be shared here only the non sexual in nature ones are to be shared here. And for anybody who questions their story feel free to send me a private message saying why you are second guessing yourself and I’ll ask a moderator if it would be in breach of the rules or you can ask one of the friendly mods yourself either way if your not sure ask a mod or me but I’ll run it through a mod instead of you asking I would be asking if it would be ok to the mod. I’m not taking or trying to act or impersonate a moderator just if you don’t feel like talking to one I’ll talk on your behalf.  I just want to make sure that this discussion does not breach any rules so that it can stay up.

thank you all for your time reading this and sorry if my English is bad I’m kinda drunk 😕 

• Agree 1

The chances are it'll never come to the need for us to shut anything down.  It's only the staff who'd be able to do that - members' privilege of editing content on a post only lasts for (I think) 24 hours after posting, then it's a staff task.  But rest assured that we do keep an eye on all content where we can.  In my case it's usually a 'dawn patrol' where once I've logged on I'll do a sweep around looking at new activity.   There are sometimes topics which get a closer look than others, sometimes there are red flags in posts.

If anyone has any doubts around whether to post, as suggested please message a member of the staff team - or if you have concerns over content someone else has posted please just click on report.  If something doesn't feel right to you then the chances are it's not.

For this topic area - a huge number of us, me included can relate back to experiences when we were young.  Nothing wrong with that or with talking about it - as said, as long as we're not talking about underage sexual activities or (perhaps more of a risk?) being sexually aroused now at the thought of that underage act. The latter why we strictly don't allow photographs etc.

20 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

The chances are it'll never come to the need for us to shut anything down.  It's only the staff who'd be able to do that - members' privilege of editing content on a post only lasts for (I think) 24 hours after posting, then it's a staff task.  But rest assured that we do keep an eye on all content where we can.  In my case it's usually a 'dawn patrol' where once I've logged on I'll do a sweep around looking at new activity.   There are sometimes topics which get a closer look than others, sometimes there are red flags in posts.

If anyone has any doubts around whether to post, as suggested please message a member of the staff team - or if you have concerns over content someone else has posted please just click on report.  If something doesn't feel right to you then the chances are it's not.

For this topic area - a huge number of us, me included can relate back to experiences when we were young.  Nothing wrong with that or with talking about it - as said, as long as we're not talking about underage sexual activities or (perhaps more of a risk?) being sexually aroused now at the thought of that underage act. The latter why we strictly don't allow photographs etc.

Thank you for telling others what they can do I did try to explain it in words similar to yours but now I have read it after the alcohol has worn off I’m glad you clarified 

• Love 1

My mate up the road and I as young guys used to see who could piss up the wall the furthest, that sort of thing, but he had a sister who often seemed to have wet pants and no one noticed. I remember her sitting on the back steps and a small trickle running down, later she was still sitting there and it was a longer trickle.

People moved in next door for a few months, the girl was the same age as me, we used to play in each other backyards, on the swings, wasn’t so keen playing with her dolls.

One time we were sitting and talking and I heard a hissing sound and I realised she was wetting her pants, she had a dress on so it was not that noticeable, but she did not seem concerned.

In later life I remember these and maybe this has sparked my interest in wetting and peeing, which my G/F and later wife also enjoyed.

[REMOVED]

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • 2 weeks later...

As a kid I was very pee shy and frequently held my pee when playing with friends. This included s holding myself etc.. I usually made it home but occasionally leaked some that nobody knew about, mostly on the way home , so nobody knew. The stories below are three more significant held it too long and wet my pants events. I would stay pee shy through my twenties and frequently held my pee. None of these were for fun but out of just trying to hold it so nobody knew I had to pee. I guess I thought people didn't figure it out by my pee dancing and penis holding as a kid.

These are real accidents, all as a child between the ages of 9-12.
Part 1
The first time was I was 9. The Catholic school I went to which was normally very strict , took everyone from grade 4-8 by bus to a State Park about 12 miles from school, and turned us loose , totally unsupervised. Keep in mind this would have been in the early 1960’s
We arrived about 9AM, and by 10AM I needed to pee badly. It was made worse as the park was big to a young child and I had no Idea where the bathrooms were and was too shy to ask also; I never admitted needing to go even if it was obvious. The school had a strict bathroom policy, as did my parents. Peeing anyplace but the toilet was forbidden. I started doing what I normally did in these situations holding myself, and hope to keep holding my pee. Within an hour I was extremely desperate. The pressure at the tip of my penis was very strong, and it felt like my pee was about to come out. This was beyond normal desperation, but the sensation you get when you are starting to let go after a long hold. I danced around furiously, holding myself as tight as I could hoping not to pee. But it started coming out anyway, creating a good sized wet spot in the front of my white cotton briefs, before I got the flow stopped. A boy that was with the group I was in came over to me and said “You just wet your pants”. I denied it as it was not obvious, just my underwear was wet, but he replied “yea you did some in your underwear”. I guess it was obvious since I no longer needed to hold myself, although my bladder was far from empty.
Perhaps an hour later the need to pee was back worse than before. By this point it was just me and my best friend alone in the woods. Once again I was squirming and grabbing myself. He decided he needed to pee, and since no one was around he just unzipped and went. This was too much, and I started peeing in my pants hard, instantly. I started walking around squeezing myself with both hands but I could not even slow the flow. Thinking I walked away to give him privacy he said he did not care if I saw him pee. I did not tell him that I was peeing also but in my pants. I don’t know why I didn’t do as he did except that I was taught to control myself and peeing outside was wrong. So I wet my pants instead, for which I would have been punished if they had not dried. I guess my mother did not notice even though I peed in them twice. By the time I got the flow stopped, although somehow I kept my outer pants from getting noticeably wet much my briefs were completely soaked. For that, I thank the absorbency of my white cotton briefs  .My bladder still was not empty, and was sore and I needed to pee again in a little while by the time I found a bathroom I drained it completely, sometime later. 
Part 2
About 2 years later I think I was 11, my parents sent me to day camp for 2 weeks. This place was primarily set up for full time campers that slept, and had bathroom facilities in barrack like structures. We day campers had a single toilet facility in the rear of a small building that we changed in. The bathroom was always kept locked even when we were in the area of the building and we had to ask our coach to open it. This spot was well away from where the activities took place, so we were away from it most of the day.
Aside from other activities we had swimming lessons in the morning and free swim after lunch, weather permitting.
On our first day there I needed to pee badly by late morning, but managed to hang on until our afternoon swim. We were not given any opportunity to relieve ourselves, without asking and there were no restrooms at the pool. Since I was trained that peeing in the pool was wrong, when I felt like I was about to lose control, I got out of the pool grabbing myself, and squirming my legs back and forth. Another boy asked me if I had to go, and since I was about to start any second I said yes. He said it was not right they gave us day campers no opportunity to pee without individually asking so; he just let it out in the pool. Since could not hold it a second longer, and was going to pee anyway, I jumped into the pool. I started peeing instantly. I found this a preferable solution and would deliberately just go in the pool in the morning and afternoon, whenever I felt the urge.
I have to believe that most of us were doing this as it was rare that someone asked if they could use the bathroom, and it was a big production. We had to get someone to bring us into one of the barracks as the activity room had no bathrooms for us either. I only remember tagging along with someone else who asked once.
This arrangement worked fine until the last few days of camp when it was to chilly to go swimming. I tried to limit my fluid intake and was able to hold on much longer than I expected. Camp was 8AM -4PM, so by 3:30 we were back up in the day campers building, where the bathroom was kept locked except when someone asked to use it. I wonder now if coach liked to see desperate boys saying they had to go. Some boys snuck behind the building to go and were called out and punished in front of the group. By 3:30 on this particular day I somehow had not peed since I left the house in the morning, but I was extremely desperate. At this age I usually did not get much sensation in my bladder, just in my penis. However that day my bladder felt full and the pressure at my pee hole was intense. I struggled to hold on a few minutes longer by squeezing myself hard and doing a pee-pee dance. With my pee about to come out I made a quick dash behind the building and unzipped myself and peed. Until that day I never had peed that long or as hard. I peed forever, making a big bubbly puddle on the ground. It was either that, or do it in my pants, since nobody wan ted to ask the coach, least of all me .I got called out by the coach for doing it however.
Therefore, the next day when again no pool activities, I decided not to repeat what I had done the day before. Fortunately I did not have to go quite as bad, and although it was necessary to hold myself I was able to hold on a while longer. At 4PM those going on the bus left and I went down to the office area to wait for my father to pick me up on the way home from work at about 4:20 followed by a 20 minute ride home.
By 4:00 I was just as desperate as the day before. I was also thirsty from not drinking much all day. I made the mistake of going inside to get a drink from the water fountain. Although I was already desperate and squeezing myself and squirming, to try to hold back my pee, the drink brought me right to the brink. There was no one in the office for me to even ask for a place to go. Then the phone rang and somebody appeared to answer it. He asked why I did not answer it. I said I did not know I was supposed to. I did not add that I could not stand still, because I was about to wet my pants, although it was obvious from my dancing and grabbing.
Since my father was going to pick me up soon, and remembering the huge amount I peed the previous day, I did not want to wet my pants afraid all that pee would make it obvious. So I decided to go in a nearby wooded area. I did not make it. About half way there, despite my holding my penis tightly, my pee forced its way out. By this age I guess I had enough control, that although my white cotton briefs got quite wet, I was able to stop the flow before it soaked through to my pants.
Looking back on it being able to not pee from when I left the house around 7:15 AM until 4PM at age 11 was quite an accomplishment. I almost held it an entire adult day, only being unable to hold it until late in the day. Even then I only partly wet myself. This bladder control serve me well in my high school days, when I frequently held it 7AM -5PM. Although this hurt I always arrived home dry.
Part 3
About a year later at age 12, actually almost 13 I went to a friend’s house for the day. This was during the winter though. He was a big guy who never seemed to need to go. I made sure I went before my father dropped me off there about 9 AM.
After lunch I began to need to pee badly, but was considered too old to old myself, so I forced myself to refrain except when I thought nobody was looking. We went bowling at a nearby alley, where I could have looked for the restroom but didn’t.  It started snowing, and he had to deliver the afternoon newspaper so we rode bikes in the snow doing this, all the while I was still holding my pee, because I never saw him go.
About 3 hours went by since I needed to go, it was about 3:30PM and I had to go really bad. We went sledding in the fresh snow in his front yard. There was a big jump off where we landed in his driveway. The jolt was too much for my straining bladder. With my pee about to come out I desperately pressed against my penis through my winter coat. He saw this and asked if I needed to go someplace, but a few seconds later I started going in my pants. I kept pressing myself and after about 10 seconds of terror , fearing I was going to embarrass myself , by soaking my pants in front of him , I managed to stop peeing . Again my briefs were wet, but the absorbance of the white cotton served me well, there was no external damage. I asked him what he meant by going someplace. He probably knew I had done some in my pants. Although the extreme pressure was relived I still needed to pee badly. Within a few minutes as we were about to go down the hill again, my pee felt like it was going to come out again. I didn't dare to hold myself, so I just clamped my sphincter as tight as possible and hoped . It was no use . Another bigger, longer, stronger spurt came out.  I struggled to stop without being obvious , but my briefs were soaked by time I got it stopped . My jeans were very baggy so any wetness was not noticeable. While terrified of being noticed  I somehow was excited. I had not peed enough to eliminate my need for relief. I only released the over pressure . This need intensified greatly over the next 3 hours or so. Without any jolts jarring my bladder I was able to hold it in, with the help of my hand when nobody was looking. I did not pee the rest of the day. My bladder and dick became increasingly tired-sore. I considered admitting I needed to pee  rather than have another accident, but of course I didn't. As the pressure increased I even thought about letting some out in my still wet pants, just to relieve enough pressure  to get me through the day without soaking myself. But I was afraid to actually do it. Would I be able to stop the flow, would he notice ? Would it matter if he did as I thought he already suspected I had peed some in my pants . - I had never attempted letting some out before , was afraid of getting in trouble ,so I just kept holding.

After dinner his parents dropped me off at home on the way to Church. He had 6 brothers and we all climbed into the family van. By this time I had to pee worse than I ever had in my life. To say I was desperate was an understatement. OMG everything hurt like never before. My bladder holding 9 hours of urine minus what I had leaked was painfully stretched. My entire penis throbbed. The pressure at my pee hole was unbelievably intense. It literally felt like it was going to explode. Fortunately it was dark so nobody could see I had both hands tightly squeezing my penis,with my legs squeezed over them for added leverage.  I was so close to a huge  wetting , I feared one hand would not stop it. I was squirming my legs as well. It did not matter if they did notice, because I was about to wet my pants at any second. I knew for certain this would be unlike any previous accident I had. I would not just wet my underwear like I had done earlier in the day, or any other time for that matter. This was about to be a huge soaker, wetting not only my pants but making a huge puddle on the car seat getting the others wet as well. This would be awful.
Somehow I managed to hold on through sheer willpower, and fear of being mortified.  How would that have gone over if I not only wet my pants, but got others on the way to church wet as well. There was so much pee in my bladder I could not believe I had held it all, or not gone at my friend’s house. I knew full well I had not peed all day and how badly I needed to go for a long time.  He must have gone at some point; especially since he was going to church but I never saw it.
 I jumped out of the car and considered breaking a cardinal  rule and rush to the side yard and pee. I did not think I would make it to the bathroom,even holding myself, which was another no no. But I chickened out.  I ran into the house, bent over holding myself tightly. It was better my family saw that then me wetting my pants. I rushed to the bathroom, but I had to let go of my penis to get it out of my pants. Thinking quickly as I had no time left I unsnapped my pants and slid one hand inside. I released my hand on the outside my pants and grabbed myself on inside. In the exchange I started to pee a bit in my pants, but it was less than it would have been, at least I slowed the flow a bit until I was free of my pants. I then peed for the hardest and for the longest time ever in my young life, perhaps rivaling my adult times. The relief was enormous, and somehow sexually arousing. That was a new sensation. To this day I regret not letting some out. My underwear were already wet, If wetness became obvious in my jeans I think my friend already suspected I had peed in my pants some so that would just confirm it. Having a controlled wetting would have lessened the pressure later and the very close incident of a total wetting disaster. Plus it would have been naughty.
If I had to wait just a few minutes longer I would have done all that pee in my friend’s car.

These are the only  incidents of wetting more than a little leak that I remember until I turned 18.  I high school ,my pee shyness kept me out of the boys room all day almost every day, up to 10 hours a day. I had to pee badly from noon on and frequently didn't get home until around 5. It hurt like hell and was not fun at all. But I always maintained control didn't even use my hand, and arrived home dry. There was one exception outside school late in my senior year, when I was 18, that I did not. At the time, I was mortified that at the age of 18 I arrived home with visably wet pants. But that is a whole other story.
I said throughout these three stories That through my mother’s choice I was wearing white cotton briefs, and I was glad for that ; because of their superior absorbency I was able to limit all my wettings to just my underwear. I still wear them to this day because I enjoy the way that absorbency feels when I “accidentally “on purpose wet my pants..

Edited by wettingman
  • Love 1

Oh, I remember when I was like, 16, I was on a field trip with my science class, and I had to pee really bad. I didn't want to use the port-a-potties that were at the place we were going to, so I just waited until we got to the main building of the park we were at. Once I got a chance, I ran right into the women's room and sat on the toilet. It was pure bliss. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...

As a boy I would pee a lot outside with my Dad and I always liked peeing outside more. Though I didn't understand it at the time, I was aroused when women were permissive and encouraging of boys and men peeing outside. I would stay with extended family in the summers out in the country and would pee outside as much as I could while I was there. I guess that was my "awakening"

• Like 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Sexismygod said:

I still want to watch a girl pee.  For scientific reasons, of course ... I'm an engineer, you see, and we just want to know how things work.  

@Sexismygod I totally get this. I think the first time I became aware off the difference between boys and girls peeing was when a female friend was put in a diaper instead of peeing outside. I went apple picking with my family, my friend and her mom. Before we left, I was taken to pee on a tree. As I was wetting the tree I saw that my friend was instead being changed into a diaper, instructed to pipi, checked that she had wet the diaper and then then changed out of it again before we left. I was so intrigued that she could not just pee on a tree like me. A bit later, I was summering in Spain with my cousins. One of them squatted to pee in the park and I was fascinated with how it worked. She was squatted low and her stream was going forward making puddle on the dry gravel in front of her. I could not understand how it worked. I knew I had a penis and could direct my stream forward by moving it around, but girls seemed to have a mysterious slit that seemed to face down as the squatted but they also peed forward in an arc in front of them without holding anything. For scientific reasons, I had to understand how this all worked.

• Like 4
  • 2 months later...

As a kid (pre-school to primary school) I was living in a neighborhood with a few boys and only one girl around my age, which was quite the tomboy.

There was a small alley cutting through the house blocks near the playground, with tall hedges on both sides to give the backyards their privacy, which we kids tended to use as a toilet. It was a bit naughty, peeing in the nice small alley rather than walking a minute or so to go home.

I regularly peed with others there, when it was the boys we would sometimes compete trying to pee over the hedges, or going for distance, but otherwise nothing much. When it was this one girl, we would always sneak peeks at each other, fairly casually.

• Like 4
16 hours ago, Wetling said:

Peeing in my panties felt good since I can remember. It was like a warm tingling sensation in my stomach. While in preschool; I once peed on a cushion, got told how disgusting it was and they made me wash the covers by hand. Later I started pissing next to the toilet. They found out it was me, I got scolded and they started to check the toilets whenever I had been going. That's how I learned my fetish won't be accepted, long before I knew what a fetish is.

someone pissed on the floor in the men's room at work one day... next staff meeting the boss ranted for 15 mins straight about how even little kids can aim and did we all need someone to come and aim our ducks for us so we could get it in the urinal. I learned then that every other fetish seems to be ok but not a piss fetish