Childhood pee experiences

3 hours ago, Ilovethepeefloe said:

Girls and Boys what was your childhood pee experience like. Did you ever hold it just for fun.did you ever hold it until you wet yourself basically how did you discover your thing for pee please specify your gender aswell

My school bus in 6th grade drove past my house and circled back, making me the last stop. Over time from the wait on the bus (our bus picked up high school students first then came to the middle school so the wait varied with traffic  usually a 30 min wait) and an hour to get to my stop so eventually an hour and a half wait I just started using a bottle and one time went directly on the floor. Once everyone else got off the bus I was young so I wasn’t super naughty but there’s more anger or annoyance  

One of my first memories of pee was staying with with my cousins on vacation and having nanny put diapers on us before bed. I can remember her, checking the fit of my cousins diaper and asking him if his "pipi was ok" and if I was going to be able to pipi in the diaper. I thought this was strange as I had never been unable to pee in a diaper or even thought about it. What could be wrong? Why would he not be able to pee in the diaper? She put a diaper on my female cousin and carefully adjusted it. She then did the same for me, put on the diaper, adjusted it and looked down the front asking if I would be able to pipi. My response was to immediately start peeing while she was looking down the front of it. I was also looking down the front and could see my pee hitting the inside of the diaper and feel the warmness. She let the elastic snap back, said "good boy, go pipi. Finish your pipi and I will get you a fresh diaper for bed."  I stood there looking at here filling my warm diaper with pee. She then asked me if I was finished, looked down the front of my diaper again to see I was and told me I was a good boy. She then changed me, adjusted the diaper again and I went to bed. I don't really have a thing for diapers, I'm more into outdoor peeing but for some reason that sticks in my mind. 

My second memory is going to pick apples with my mom and a female friend and her mom. At some point our mom's took us to a big tree for a pee break. I was directed to wet the tree trunk. I was fascinated that my female friend had her panties pulled down and her mom put a diaper under her dress. Her mom then told her to pee in the diaper as we all waited. When she finished, she was changed back into panties. I still think its bizarre she was not just held by her mom to pee by the tree. 

I have discussed some other early memories here: 

Edited by Havelock
punctuation
  • Like 2

Since my earliest memories I’ve always found the act of peeing fun, I’d pee anywhere and loved doing it outdoors. If I was on a country walk or outing with my parents I would convince them I was busting and they’d let me go in the bushes, or would just wait until I was desperate, pee myself and enjoy having to walk back to the car wearing wet clothes.

Peeing outdoors extended to the seaside. Our family had an annual seaside holiday that lasted until I was aged 10 and a lot of time was spent on the beach. Whenever I needed to pee, instead of making the trip to find toilets (which were some distance way) they told me to either do it through my trunks sitting on the sand or just go in the water.

Bath-time was another chance to mess around. The bathing ritual always started with being put on the toilet, however around the age of 4 or 5 I began deliberately not doing anything and then having fun in the bath, peeing under water without my Mum noticing (bubble bath was great for hiding what I was up to!).

Once I was having baths on my own I was able to openly pee, having fun spraying it around and occasionally seeing what it tasted like.

I have no recollections of being a bedwetter (so must have been dry at an early age) but up to the age of about 9 I would deliberately pee at night if I was in a different bed, mostly if we stopped over at grandparents or in a hotel. Parents thought they were just accidents because I was in a strange bed (they were always sympathetic, never the sort to tell me off for doing it) but it was deliberate enjoyment of pee flowing over my groin and being naughty, peeing where I shouldn’t.

• Like 1

I remember being about 10 or 11 and was at my friend’s house. He told me that he could pee so high that he could hit the roof of the bathroom. I can’t remember how it then ended up but we both went to the bathroom to try and hit the roof (obviously there was no way either of us could!) but I do remember pee being absolutely everywhere over the floor, and we just left it haha. I still wonder what his mother thought when she found the mess 😂

This wasn’t at all sexual, just two kids being curious and silly, and makes me laugh thinking of it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

We had a summer home in the country and I was encouraged to pee outdoors from an early age. I peed on anything I could think of, trees, grass, rocks, and when I was old enough to climb on the roof, the roof and gutters. Peed while high up in trees I climbed (very carefully!). At age 5 or so, peed on walls in my room (why? maybe I assumed I could pee freely inside since I could outside).  Nothing whatever sexual about it.

• Like 1
On 11/19/2022 at 6:33 AM, Scot_Lover said:

A friendly reminder of underage material. There has been some concern over the content of this thread, please keep it within the site guidelines/rules, specifically Rule 2

2. Images or videos depicting anyone under the age of 18 are strictly prohibited. References to events/memories whilst you were a minor may be acceptable if they are not sexual. For example, recalling that you first noticed your interest in pee around age 15 is acceptable, a story involving two minors peeing on each other is not.

Thanks.

The idea is to keep it following the rules the moment it breaches any I’m shutting this thing down and reporting whoever does this is strictly for memories and no underage sexual stories are allowed nor any images of underage things only memories that follow rules 

On 11/18/2022 at 3:33 PM, Scot_Lover said:

A friendly reminder of underage material. There has been some concern over the content of this thread, please keep it within the site guidelines/rules, specifically Rule 2

2. Images or videos depicting anyone under the age of 18 are strictly prohibited. References to events/memories whilst you were a minor may be acceptable if they are not sexual. For example, recalling that you first noticed your interest in pee around age 15 is acceptable, a story involving two minors peeing on each other is not.

Thanks.

Agreed. 

• Agree 2
On 11/18/2022 at 1:42 AM, Wetseat said:

I just started using a bottle and one time went directly on the floor

How did the other students react to you peeing on the floor? Every time the bus turned, pee must have been flowing everywhere.

4 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Agreed. 

As I said before I support the rules and the moment that this discussion breaches those said rules I’m deleting it this is for non sexual experiences and no images are to be posted of minors stories that are sexual in nature are not to be shared here only the non sexual in nature ones are to be shared here. And for anybody who questions their story feel free to send me a private message saying why you are second guessing yourself and I’ll ask a moderator if it would be in breach of the rules or you can ask one of the friendly mods yourself either way if your not sure ask a mod or me but I’ll run it through a mod instead of you asking I would be asking if it would be ok to the mod. I’m not taking or trying to act or impersonate a moderator just if you don’t feel like talking to one I’ll talk on your behalf.  I just want to make sure that this discussion does not breach any rules so that it can stay up.

thank you all for your time reading this and sorry if my English is bad I’m kinda drunk 😕 

• Agree 1

The chances are it'll never come to the need for us to shut anything down.  It's only the staff who'd be able to do that - members' privilege of editing content on a post only lasts for (I think) 24 hours after posting, then it's a staff task.  But rest assured that we do keep an eye on all content where we can.  In my case it's usually a 'dawn patrol' where once I've logged on I'll do a sweep around looking at new activity.   There are sometimes topics which get a closer look than others, sometimes there are red flags in posts.

If anyone has any doubts around whether to post, as suggested please message a member of the staff team - or if you have concerns over content someone else has posted please just click on report.  If something doesn't feel right to you then the chances are it's not.

For this topic area - a huge number of us, me included can relate back to experiences when we were young.  Nothing wrong with that or with talking about it - as said, as long as we're not talking about underage sexual activities or (perhaps more of a risk?) being sexually aroused now at the thought of that underage act. The latter why we strictly don't allow photographs etc.

20 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

The chances are it'll never come to the need for us to shut anything down.  It's only the staff who'd be able to do that - members' privilege of editing content on a post only lasts for (I think) 24 hours after posting, then it's a staff task.  But rest assured that we do keep an eye on all content where we can.  In my case it's usually a 'dawn patrol' where once I've logged on I'll do a sweep around looking at new activity.   There are sometimes topics which get a closer look than others, sometimes there are red flags in posts.

If anyone has any doubts around whether to post, as suggested please message a member of the staff team - or if you have concerns over content someone else has posted please just click on report.  If something doesn't feel right to you then the chances are it's not.

For this topic area - a huge number of us, me included can relate back to experiences when we were young.  Nothing wrong with that or with talking about it - as said, as long as we're not talking about underage sexual activities or (perhaps more of a risk?) being sexually aroused now at the thought of that underage act. The latter why we strictly don't allow photographs etc.

Thank you for telling others what they can do I did try to explain it in words similar to yours but now I have read it after the alcohol has worn off I’m glad you clarified 

• Love 1

My mate up the road and I as young guys used to see who could piss up the wall the furthest, that sort of thing, but he had a sister who often seemed to have wet pants and no one noticed. I remember her sitting on the back steps and a small trickle running down, later she was still sitting there and it was a longer trickle.

People moved in next door for a few months, the girl was the same age as me, we used to play in each other backyards, on the swings, wasn’t so keen playing with her dolls.

One time we were sitting and talking and I heard a hissing sound and I realised she was wetting her pants, she had a dress on so it was not that noticeable, but she did not seem concerned.

In later life I remember these and maybe this has sparked my interest in wetting and peeing, which my G/F and later wife also enjoyed.

[REMOVED]

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Love 2