Does anyone else have pee / wetting dreams?

I had a brilliant fun dream last night.

I was sat with Nicki (this lady) on the sofa. She was wearing a similar outfit to this and I was helping her hold herself. She next to me and just kept telling me to squeeze her so she didn't wet herself. Eventually she lost it and peed her panties over the edge of the sofa!

Does anyone else get dreams like this very occasionally?

https://www.xvideos.com/video30134313/48027eyeshclare

153544625_2022-6-614-8-11.png.f894362d45405b06724dfac0b076a88c.png.804e5c3ab33968bb6ada3593292f6d6e.png

14 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

I was sat with Nicki (this lady) on the sofa. She was wearing a similar outfit to this and I was helping her hold herself. She next to me and just kept telling me to squeeze her so she didn't wet herself. Eventually she lost it and peed her panties over the edge of the sofa!

153544625_2022-6-614-8-11.png.f894362d45405b06724dfac0b076a88c.png.804e5c3ab33968bb6ada3593292f6d6e.png

She definitely is a dream... 

• Agree 1

It's a little embarrassing to share but the few wet dreams I've had are pee related. As in I'll start peeing in the dream to wake up cumming. Though some users might be disappointed but I'd rather that than to wake up finding I was unintentionally wetting the bed, especially since it's happened when I wasn't at home.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
17 hours ago, Vassal said:

It's a little embarrassing to share but the few wet dreams I've had are pee related. As in I'll start peeing in the dream to wake up cumming. Though some users might be disappointed but I'd rather that than to wake up finding I was unintentionally wetting the bed, especially since it's happened when I wasn't at home.

I haven't peed in bed since I was 3. And I actually remember it. 

I also had a wet dream while dreaming about peeing. It was from the era before I was comfortable masturbating. So I would have wet dreams every few months, but I could never remember what they were about. One night I dreamed I was down in a rundown subway station, when I walked into a decrepit restroom to pee. There were two women inside dressed like slightly goth Victoria's Secret models. They were standing facing a long row of antique floor length urinals. As if they were going to piss standing up into them. Something I wasn't even aware was possible at the time. Their backs were to me. And I rushed in-between them to pee, leaving them within four feet of either side of me. As I began to pee I woke up cumming. I quickly yanked down my underwear in time to watch myself shoot across my bed. And that was the first time I ever saw myself ejaculate. 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

K told me yesterday about a dream she'd had the night before: "We were staying in an Air BnB, and I was standing up and weeing on the carpets in various rooms! And I said out loud, 'Oh! I shouldn't be doing this! I should be weeing on the hardwood floors instead'." 

She wondered whether she was dreaming like that because her bladder was full. I wondered whether it was because she's gradually getting more into the pee kink 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Had a lovely dream last night! Came home from a night out with a beautiful slim girl. She was wearing an extremely sparkly pencil skirt, high heel booties and little panties.

We both came home bursting and she asked where the toilet was. I jokingly ran in first, and in the few seconds I was joking around I saw her start loosing control. She started peeing through her panties with it splashing down her legs.

She grabbed my hand and shoved it between her legs and told me to grab tight. So I did, and after a few seconds the flow slowed, then stopped. It was too late though, her panties and shoes were already soaked.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Lots of people have dreams involving themselves peeing, most of them wet the bed.

I occasionally have dreams that involve either myself or a woman urinating. I don't wet the bed but often these dreams (even ones where I'm peeing) result in me having a wet dream (releasing semen, to avoid any confusion).

I can remember two involving women.

1. A group of my former schoolmates are around a campfire. This tall and relatively attractive girl is squatting with her jeans down and repeatedly says "I'm going to do it". Finally she releases a stream onto the campfire. It's not much because she was putting on a show and didn't actually need to pee.

2. I'm inside a restroom stall, waiting for my erection to calm so I can pee. Outside there's a girl who I don't recognize stopping my erection from subsiding, we've made eye contact through the giant gap between the door and wall. She flashes her boobs and eventually squats and releases a dark yellow stream on the floor. Not sure if she needed to go or was just arousing me, but it caused me to ejaculate both in the dream and real life.

I'm sure I had more but I can't remember them.

Edited by Foobar
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

I definitely do! And I always wake up with a very full bladder and very horny from them lol. I have a thread with a couple of my dreams somewhere on here, but I’ll tell my most recent one. 
Basically in the dream I was in the shower, and also was very turned on, and basically felt like on the brink of an orgasm- so I was throbbing from that, as well as an absolutely bursting bladder. I would try to get myself to cum and it wouldn’t work, so then I’d try to let my pee release and it wouldn’t come out either. I kept trying both a bit, absolutely desperate for relief of either thing but it felt so good. When I woke up I did indeed have a very full bladder I had to release 😆 but it was definitely a fun dream!

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

Sometimes I dream about pee stuff. Usually about either holding or about something real fun such as being able to pee wherever or just a lot. Interestingly enough, I haven't actually peed myself because of one of these dream tho.

• Like 1

I have several dreams about peeing. I don't remember all of them anymore, but here are a few of them:

1. First dream started like this: I was walking in the streets of my hometown. There was some big festivals in the city and there is a lot of people in the streets. Many peoples drinks alcohol and they were in a good mood. Then I noticed something. There was a lot of ladies peeing on the streets! I watched many sexy pees until I woke up! 🤩

2. In my second dream, I saw how a tall good-looking girl from my school class peed in a cat litterbox. 😅 She peed really sexy from behind.. That was a short but nice dream.

3. In my third dream I realized I was dreaming and after that I just started to peeing in the middle of the room. I guess I got too excited about this and then I woke up.. 😑

Edited by Tony89
  • Like 2

I really like trying to take really long pees and that transitions to my dreams. I'll have dreams where I'm peeing on a tree or a building endlessly until I wake up. Once I dreamed I was peeing on the grass while a friendly woman with a Texas accent sat in a lawn chair in a bikini beside me and watched. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, CuriousRedHead said:

I have so many dreams about peeing that I'm surprised I've never wet the bed while sleeping

Same here. My unconscious body won't allow it.

The funny thing is, when I pee in my dreams I can never finish. I'm constantly interrupted, then have to stop mid-stream, find another place, and start over. This happens over and over until I finally wake up and relieve myself in this reality. 

Edited by Takashi96
Clarity
On 11/16/2022 at 5:34 PM, jmatthews1995 said:

Nicki is everything ❤️

• Love 1
On 11/16/2022 at 5:34 PM, jmatthews1995 said:

Sorry - I was so distracted by the image that I forgot to respond to your post! 

Yes, I have dreams about peeing (but not as frequently as one might assume, given there's not a day that goes by where my thoughts don't "go there"... 

IIRC, I've had around 10-15 dreams where I've been desperate to urinate (in a sexual way, not necessarily that I have a bursting bladder).... 

The dreams focus in on my feelings of growing arousal. Firstly, I'm conscious that I'm making a decision to have a naughty pee. Then I look around for a place to relieve myself.... This could be anywhere.... Corner of a room, behind a tree, beside a parked car, on gym equipment, in the street.... It varies. 

My dreams never feature the aftermath of these pees... I will have vivid imagery of getting into position and starting a stream... I'll get a few glorious seconds of this.... Then I'll be awoken with a real life, intensely strong orgasm. 

I do wish I could have these dreams more often! 

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
On 11/17/2022 at 4:07 PM, Vassal said:

That sounds familiar, i have occasionally dreams where i start peeing and waking up with wet undies. Not wet from pee, wet from cum. It is little bit embarrising sometimes... Sometimes i woke up just before i am gonna cum but hard as i can be. hehe.