Hissing

scaff

42 minutes ago, colette888 said:

Exactly! what's exciting is that EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT... we do not need a boring, monotonous world!! Dicks come in all forms and shapes--- hehehe

Yes exactly that, same as women! Not every vagina is the same. Everyone is unique 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Loller said:

I dunno how many flaccid dicks you have seen but living in a country where being uncut is the norm and having showered in public showers many times, foreskin covering the entire glans seems pretty usual.

I haven't seen many others in real life but have seen enough pictures to think that the foreskin being about as long as the glans is quite normal. So it's normal to just see foreskin when looking from the side, but whether the opening in the skin is wide enough to see the glans looking end on depends on a lot of things.

I was definitely born with a foreskin that quite generously and tightly covered the glans, to the extent that I hadn't seen my glans or even really knew it existed until I was almost a teenager. I never saw those of my peers during that time to know, but I suspect that's the case for almost all males. I have no recollection of whether that made a hissing sound. During development, the organ inside grew more than the skin, to where as an adult it's much easier to pull back and it's common for there to be at least a small opening in the end much of the time. However, it can certainly happen when it sits in my underwear the right way that the skin gets stuck to itself and forms a complete "seal", and even more often it's enough to risk having bad aim without making sure to pull the skin out of the way. I would imagine that an adult man having enough hanging off the end to hiss/whistle through (without pinching it on purpose) is rather uncommon.

You're right though Collette that it's great that there's so much variety in people's parts, both male and female ones. It keeps things interesting!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, Carb0nBased said:

I haven't seen many others in real life but have seen enough pictures to think that the foreskin being about as long as the glans is quite normal. So it's normal to just see foreskin when looking from the side, but whether the opening in the skin is wide enough to see the glans looking end on depends on a lot of things.

I was definitely born with a foreskin that quite generously and tightly covered the glans, to the extent that I hadn't seen my glans or even really knew it existed until I was almost a teenager. I never saw those of my peers during that time to know, but I suspect that's the case for almost all males. I have no recollection of whether that made a hissing sound. During development, the organ inside grew more than the skin, to where as an adult it's much easier to pull back and it's common for there to be at least a small opening in the end much of the time. However, it can certainly happen when it sits in my underwear the right way that the skin gets stuck to itself and forms a complete "seal", and even more often it's enough to risk having bad aim without making sure to pull the skin out of the way. I would imagine that an adult man having enough hanging off the end to hiss/whistle through (without pinching it on purpose) is rather uncommon.

You're right though Collette that it's great that there's so much variety in people's parts, both male and female ones. It keeps things interesting!

Yes I definitely have an "opening" most of the time but sometimes my dick is shriveled up (I'm a grower, sometimes a little bigger and sometimes pretty small when flaccid depending on stuff like temperature) and then I have foreskin hanging off the end.

On 11/15/2022 at 2:55 PM, colette888 said:

Honestly, I'm not sure the *hissing* is a component which is exclusively feminine, I've heard similar noises when members of the other gender pee in a hurry...

But, it's probably due to our anatomical characteristics and I enterely agree that's a huge arousing factor, I love to hear it!

For me, the hissing sound that a full bladdered woman often makes when she pees has got to be the most erotic sound on the planet.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Loller said:

I dunno how many flaccid dicks you have seen but living in a country where being uncut is the norm and having showered in public showers many times, foreskin covering the entire glans seems pretty usual.

Your comment is definitely interesting and appropriate, I thank you for that... I must admit my *point-of-view* is biased, in the sense that all the dicks I happened to see were somewhat *excited* by my presence... So, really, I couldn't imagine how would they look when they're completely flaccid... But, I stand by my experience affirming that, so far, all the cocks I met could piss freely without the restraint of an invasive foreskin...

• Like 1
21 hours ago, colette888 said:

Your comment is definitely interesting and appropriate, I thank you for that... I must admit my *point-of-view* is biased, in the sense that all the dicks I happened to see were somewhat *excited* by my presence... So, really, I couldn't imagine how would they look when they're completely flaccid... But, I stand by my experience affirming that, so far, all the cocks I met could piss freely without the restraint of an invasive foreskin...

My foreskin is long enough to cover my glans when flaccid, although I often have it pulled back anyway   You can see what it looks like in various states in my thread where I have shared various pics of me peeing.  

E.g this one is flaccid with foreskin in place: https://peefans.com/topic/17108-alfresco-peeing/?do=findComment&comment=239385  but you are right @colette888, you were not present at the time and if you had been, then it may have affected the state of erection and therefore the foreskin position.

This one is flaccid with glans exposed: https://peefans.com/topic/17108-alfresco-peeing/?do=findComment&comment=245731

Plenty more on that thread of me peeing in various places.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

My foreskin is long enough to cover my glans when flaccid, although I often have it pulled back anyway   You can see what it looks like in various states in my thread where I have shared various pics of me peeing.  

E.g this one is flaccid with foreskin in place: https://peefans.com/topic/17108-alfresco-peeing/?do=findComment&comment=239385  but you are right @colette888, you were not present at the time and if you had been, then it may have affected the state of erection and therefore the foreskin position.

This one is flaccid with glans exposed: https://peefans.com/topic/17108-alfresco-peeing/?do=findComment&comment=245731

Plenty more on that thread of me peeing in various places.

Interesting thread of yours! In some pics it's really tiny and *slim*, while, in others, it's fairly *fat*... I'd say it's the *Great Transformer*...

• Like 1
3 hours ago, colette888 said:

Interesting thread of yours! In some pics it's really tiny and *slim*, while, in others, it's fairly *fat*... I'd say it's the *Great Transformer*...

Definitely varies considerably depending on temperature, arousal and factors which I have no idea about. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/10/2022 at 8:53 AM, Chrissy89 said:

Dunno about others but when I want to hiss I need to change my sitting position so that the stream goes forward. Usually depends what mood I’m in 🙂 

So do you like the hissing sound?

• Like 1

These hissing and whistling sounds that girls make when they piss, especially when, in addition, the stream of urine is very powerful, furious and stormy, are simply divine. These sounds are some of the most beautiful in the world, as well as the sounds made when a powerful stream of urine under strong pressure rushing out of the pussy and hits something hard with force, such as asphalt, or grass, or something soft. Divine is the sound of a splash that appears when girls piss on outdoor, their urine accumulates in a puddle on the ground and a stormy, powerful and furious stream of urine continues to rush into this puddle. Also, the sound is beautiful when a girl pisses in the toilet and her stream rushes into the water in the toilet with pressure. It is very hot when a girl is sitting on the toilet and the strem, unfortunately is not visible, but a splash is heard, and by this splash and hissing of the stream, you can imagine how strong the flow of the girl is. When I hear a girl making a loud hissing and whistling when pissing, I get very excited, my cock instantly becomes hard and begins to throb with strong excitement. I do not know how for others mans, but for me, the power of the stream and the sound of hissing by a girl is also associated with femininity, womens power, resolute, and powerful women energy and sexuality. Even the hottest and sexiest girl becomes even 100 times hotter and sexier when she releases a powerful stream and emits a very loud hissing and whistling. So, dear girls, you are always beautiful, but when you release a powerful stream and emit a hissing, you become divine, incredibly sexy and real pisser queens.

• 3 weeks later...

My girlfriend have a friend whose pussy makes a REALLY loud hissing sound when she pees. I know this because I can clearly hear that sound when I sit in our living room and there is about 40 feet between the bathroom door to our coach and I can hear the sound like she's peeing next to me. 

I know I shouldn't get turned on by my GF’s friend, but that sound is so loud, naughty and sexy. 🤩🎶

I just can't do anything about it. That hissing just make me horny. 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Hot 1