Hissing

scaff

30 minutes ago, colette888 said:

Honestly, I'm not sure the *hissing* is a component which is exclusively feminine, I've heard similar noises when members of the other gender pee in a hurry...

But, it's probably due to our anatomical characteristics and I enterely agree that's a huge arousing factor, I love to hear it!

So for you it must be a treat going in to a busy toilet and hearing it! Bit of a personal question but do you hiss when you pee?

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, scaff said:
1 hour ago, colette888 said:

So for you it must be a treat going in to a busy toilet and hearing it! Bit of a personal question but do you hiss when you pee?

Unfortunately, these days I'm not extremely keen on busy public toilets... Anyway, I think I can hiss, surely...

• Like 3
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Havelock said:

I love the hiss. My wife does this and its super hot. I love when she blasts the toilet or the pavement when squatting with a strong stream. I associate it with a dominant woman and a forward stream. I have no idea if forward streams are associated with a hiss but somehow I have imagined it does. 

It's interesting we have such different associations. If I were to associate any kind of stream with being aggressive/dominant, it would have to be a "jet" that goes straight down into the water, the kind that sounds rather like a man having a standing pee. There's something "get it done" about pushing everything out full force right into the bottom of the bowl. 

At the risk of rehashing the whole "stream angle" thing that seemed to rattle some people's cages the last time it was brought up, forward streams ARE associated with a kind of "hiss" (at least when peeing on a toilet), but due to the stream reflecting off the dry porcelain, which is different from any hiss coming directly from the body itself. Such pees are overall quieter than a similar stream going straight down, and sound "more delicate" to me. I think this impression of mine is enhanced to some degree by people here claiming that Asian women, who are often known for having a "daintier" persona than the average woman of other ethnicities, seem more likely to have this sort of forward stream. However, a relatively weak/slow stream that falls downward, creating a "sprinkle" almost like rain, also sounds delicate and feminine to me. I could imagine that those might even be the most likely to "hiss" given that those streams are probably "sprinkly" in part by being broken up on their way out.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 11/15/2022 at 4:55 PM, colette888 said:

Honestly, I'm not sure the *hissing* is a component which is exclusively feminine, I've heard similar noises when members of the other gender pee in a hurry...

But, it's probably due to our anatomical characteristics and I enterely agree that's a huge arousing factor, I love to hear it!

The hissing only happens when I pee through my foreskin. I usually retract the foreskin though, I find I get better aim that way.

2 hours ago, Loller said:

The hissing only happens when I pee through my foreskin. I usually retract the foreskin though, I find I get better aim that way.

I understand... so your foreskin covers completely the glans when the penis isn't erected, right? 

1 hour ago, colette888 said:

Even if they're not circumcised, most men show a glans without much foreskin around... I suppose your dick isn't the most usual one...

I dunno how many flaccid dicks you have seen but living in a country where being uncut is the norm and having showered in public showers many times, foreskin covering the entire glans seems pretty usual.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3