Male Side View Peeing

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice new camera angle! As always I am very impressed by the aim, power and duration of your streams. If you do more of this camera angle in the future, could you possibly back it up more so we can see more of the stream and of your body?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Ajr972 said:

Very nice new camera angle! As always I am very impressed by the aim, power and duration of your streams. If you do more of this camera angle in the future, could you possibly back it up more so we can see more of the stream and of your body?

Glad  you like the video here. Glad to hear you are impressed by aim I have and ya I do have a strong stream. Thanks for advice for camera angle. I will try to show more stream next time.  

1 hour ago, pee01 said:

Glad  you like the video here. Glad to hear you are impressed by aim I have and ya I do have a strong stream. Thanks for advice for camera angle. I will try to show more stream next time.  

I have difficulty perfecting the side camera angle myself, your vid made me think of this one from me as I tried it here, but I wish I had more room in my bathroom to prop up my phone so you could see more of me when I pee.

https://www.erome.com/a/twwDQ3IJ

Like this pic (below) but with peeing is the kind of camera angle I’m really trying to do and look for. You can see all of me there especially the butt and side view of dick

F318A9FE-2219-4983-A08C-B12ED13BF535.jpeg

• Hot 1
37 minutes ago, Ajr972 said:

I have difficulty perfecting the side camera angle myself, your vid made me think of this one from me as I tried it here, but I wish I had more room in my bathroom to prop up my phone so you could see more of me when I pee.

https://www.erome.com/a/twwDQ3IJ

Like this pic (below) but with peeing is the kind of camera angle I’m really trying to do and look for. You can see all of me there especially the butt and side view of dick

F318A9FE-2219-4983-A08C-B12ED13BF535.jpeg

Thanks for advice. I will try using my phone those camera angles.