Female Nonchalant Peeing - Real Experiences?

None really for me to report I'm afraid, apart from one friend who, as we were starting what would be a longish countryside walk with K and me announced - "I'm just going to have a 'wild wee' before we start", wandered off to the scrubby grass / bushes behind the carpark and emerged a couple of minutes later. On a different occasion the same friend did pretty much the same thing, but at the end of another walk 🙂   But on neither occasion did I (a) see / hear anything or (b) ask if I could go with her.

You're right, @Kirby23, the nonchalance is wonderful 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, stan4444 said:

Well maybe all Collette's belong to the same tribe, here is and experience with my girl Collette, at a winery venue from over 10 years ago,

Ten years or so ago, we went to a Chicago / America concert in the vineyards in NSW, outdoor venue. We had been to a few of these in the past and it had been good. Last weekend it was raining on and off.

We had Cocktails on the terrace package, so for 3 hours, drinks and nibbles were included. After the music had started, we made our way down to our reserved seats, plastic garden chairs, reserved seating, about 12 rows back. The wet weather, rain on and off during the day must have kept some people away so we were not as jammed in as usual.

When the band were changing over my girl, Curls said, “I have to go to the toilet”,

I said look how far the toilets are away, and there are long lines (she had had a bit to drink but not an excessive amount)

She said, “if I don’t go soon, I will end up wetting my pants”.

I put my hand between her legs and said why you don’t do it here. She leaned over and kissed me, I hear a hissing sound, and realized she was just sitting there in her seat peeing in her pants. Straight through her pants, one of those plastic seats with slits, so most of it went on the ground, but she was still sitting in her puddle, she had on dark colour crinkly type slacks, which do not show much, she just sat there and did a heap of pee.

When she was finished after a minute or so stood up, pee still dripping down her legs and pants, and started talking to the people a few seats along as if nothing had happened, she was quite wet but in the half dark it was hard to tell.

Curls sat in her wet pants for the rest of the concert, I had a feel a few times and was still wet.

As the concert finished, she stood up, I was still sitting, she put my left hand well under her bum, turned left and started talking to the people she had spoken to before, as she was talking, she started peeing in her pants, saying good bye and wasn’t it a good concert, as she was standing there wetting her pants. She really does enjoy doing this, talking to people when she wetting or, has wet herself.

Big crowd so we have soda back at the car, wait half an hour or so for the worst of the traffic to clear, I get out, have a pee, she says she is all right

Back at the motel, about a 40-minute drive from the venue, past 1AM, have to unlock the main door to get into our building, as I am getting the right key, she says, quite loudly,

“Hurry up I need to pee or I am going to wet my pants”

(Huh, like they are not wet)

Immediately starts pissing in her pants, quite a loud hiss and a decent sized puddle at the entrance, we go in, she squelches down the corridor to our room.

Back in the room I knelt down in front of her pulled off her slacks and there was a delightful pee stain all over the front of her panties. The marks on the front of her panties had dried off, and there was a couple of different levels of pee stains. Turning her around and pulling off her panties, which were sopping wet.

Grabbed a couple of spare towels from the bathroom and made love straight away, although she was already juicy, she got very slippery, her lovely wet legs wrapped around me

Lovely, thanks a lot for sharing...

• Agree 1