Male Dick / Cock of the Day

Johnboy777

On 1/5/2023 at 8:47 AM, mjp83 said:

All good!

Sorry for the cock spam ( I get carried away sometimes) but it got me thinking about different sizes.

Mostly flaccid, compared to mostly erect (for me anyway). Zucchini for reference 😃

7h.thumb.jpg.20512671871789a7cf54fb46a82d4479.jpg

yuigh.thumb.jpg.f47426b8689925122bf38128bf938514.jpg

Amazing reference point 👌

Am feing rather frisky atm and would love a go on that..... 😍

• Hot 1
29 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

On the dick, or the vegetable? 🙃

🙈

As important as it is to get my 5 a day.... (NOW I'm talking about the zuch... Nope, can't bring myself... My inate British Ness can only call that a courgette 😇

In all seriousness, do you find you measure differently when erect, according to your level of arousal? Always wondered.... 

Just now, Let_It_Go said:

🙈

As important as it is to get my 5 a day.... (NOW I'm talking about the zuch... Nope, can't bring myself... My inate British Ness can only call that a courgette 😇

In all seriousness, do you find you measure differently when erect, according to your level of arousal? Always wondered.... 

Definitely bigger when erect. I can also report that swimming in cold water makes it much smaller ❄️

Just now, oliver2 said:

Definitely bigger when erect. I can also report that swimming in cold water makes it much smaller ❄️

Thanks for sharing... Where does it all go when feeling the chill? I assume they do not come hinged for easy storage and disassembly purposes.... 

14 minutes ago, Let_It_Go said:

Thanks for sharing... Where does it all go when feeling the chill? I assume they do not come hinged for easy storage and disassembly purposes.... 

It must stay where it is, but shrink. I mean, there’s no muscle or bone there (wtf do people call them ‘boners’?), it’s all done with blood pressure, apparently, and all the rest is the body trying to pull blood back into your body’s core to preserve heat, which is also why swimming (especially in cold water) makes you have to pee

• Like 1