Male Dick / Cock of the Day

Johnboy777

On 1/1/2023 at 6:37 AM, AWN_84 said:

New year, New pic! Without an erection this time, think it is good to see them in their "natural" state from time to time

20230101_082748.jpg

Absolutely beautiful. I agree, love to see a dick in its natural state.

Edited by Johnboy777
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, Loller said:

So many men are insecure about their size, especially flaccid size in locker rooms and showers with out guys etc.

It's important to see photos of penises that are not at their biggest.

I agree 💯%. Not every man has been blessed with an enormously large one. Some have much smaller ones and do not feel insecure, especially showing it when in the presence of other men. That's why I appreciate guys with dicks of all sizes not being ashamed of posting them on forums such as this. No discrimination here, guys. Every dick is beautiful  in its own way. We appreciate pics of penises of all sizes and shapes, cut or uncut, small or large. So if you haven't posted your pic yet, or if you have and want to post another, go ahead and do it. I have and will again. 

Edited by Johnboy777
wording
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Loller said:

So many men are insecure about their size, especially flaccid size in locker rooms and showers with other guys around etc.

It's important to see photos of penises that are not at their biggest.

I agree too, i was a bit ashamed by mine, when it is not hard, it is a bit small (the picture i posted don't show it well) but it gets considerably larger when hard (a grower it what is called? I don't know lol). Nowdays i don't mind, i became more sexually active in the past few years, my female partners never complained (if they did, i will never know lol) and subtle steered conversesions towards the topic of size, always turn out they don't mind at all, guess size is a fetish to woman, like all fetish, some enjoy, others not and others don't mind.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Let_It_Go said:

Sorry to crash the convo, but FWIW (as a female who loves a bit o' man meat), bigger isn't always better by any stretch of the imagination (or one's orifices). Most of my female friends concur that, whilst large cocks do often have that initial "wow" factor, they do make deep penetration (especially anal) rather tricky. A close friend had to end a relationship with a guys years ago as she just could not endure one more onslaught from his rediculously thick wang. Sad really. So yeah......bigger not always better is what i'm saying in a roundabout way.

@Let_It_Go it looks like we're in agreement in that bigger isn't always better when it comes to a man's equipment. I agree that some, maybe quite a few, females are attracted to large dicks, but after that "wow, look at that big dick" and a try at sex, they change their minds, because there's problems and very little pleasure.  Maybe you can fill me in on this FWIW.  I've only been a member since August 2022, and I  don't remember seeing any posts from her. I searched "FWIW" and saw she had some conversation with Admins. regarding the trans. community. If you could fill me in, maybe a personal message would be best. Thanks!

24 minutes ago, mjp83 said:

Not sure if you're not sure...but FWIW stands for "for what it's worth".

My bad...🙃 I thought you were referring to a female member of PF who insisted that BIG dicks were what she liked on men. Thanks for explanation.

Edited by Johnboy777
  • Hug 1