Jump to content

Male Dick/Cock of the Day


Recommended Posts

On 11/18/2022 at 6:47 PM, Johnboy777 said:

The only thing I can think of at this time is the file extension of the pictures.  .JPG and .JPEG are the most common. When you try to upload a pic, you should see a box popup that informs you about the extensions permitted.

This is a quote from the PeeFans help guide. 

"How to upload - You can only upload images. This is done by pressing the 'choose files' when making a post/thread which is found under the main textbox you type in. To upload videos, please upload to a video hosting site without popups (such as eroprofile, erome, pornhub etc) and share the link in the relevant place on the forum."

I also found this ...

"The only files you can attach in here are small image files, max size is 2.1 meg.

Allowed file types are: zip, txt, PDF, jpg, JPEG, gif, flv.

Unless you can make an animated gif under 2.1 meg, or convert it to an .flv file, same size, then you can't do it.

These options are shown when you select "Upload a File"

Maybe more experienced members have other suggestions and maybe the Admins. could help you if you contact them.

 

Sorry it still doesn't work. I was able to upload before but now am no longer able to. Thanks for your help.

 

Link to post
4 hours ago, AsianGuy said:

 

Sorry it still doesn't work. I was able to upload before but now am no longer able to. Thanks for your help.

 

Sorry to hear that. When you select "Upload a File" and choose where to upload it from, do you get any messages, such as incorrect file extension, or the file is too large?

Link to post

Watching another guy peeing outdoors has always excited me, and that's one reason why I do it myself, for the thrill of knowing I'm doing a "naughty" piss in a place I should not be pissing. Here's a pic of a nice dick pissing.

1891388221_images(5).jpeg.50102eaa4866823d59538ea482f0f7b1.jpeg 

 

  • Like 1
  • Hot 1
Link to post
2 hours ago, Johnboy777 said:

Watching another guy peeing outdoors has always excited me, and that's one reason why I do it myself, for the thrill of knowing I'm doing a "naughty" piss in a place I should not be pissing. Here's a pic of a nice dick pissing.

1891388221_images(5).jpeg.50102eaa4866823d59538ea482f0f7b1.jpeg 

 

Do you really feel that you shouldn't be peeing outdoors in a place like a bush, a tree or some grass? I think those places are pretty okay to pee on and most people would agree.

Link to post
2 hours ago, Spr4y_Peecock said:

You need to give me some ball-shaving tips. My pubus technique is fine but I struggle with fully clearing the balls.

I had laser hair removal done about 10 years ago, so there's only a few hairs left to worry about.

Link to post
On 11/21/2022 at 1:49 AM, Johnboy777 said:

Sorry to hear that. When you select "Upload a File" and choose where to upload it from, do you get any messages, such as incorrect file extension, or the file is too large?

No message at all. The uploading mechanism works fine, it's just that the pictures no longer appear, just the placeholders.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...