Peefans International

Sometimes when I'm here, I marvel at all the users from all over the world who share this fetish. And conveniently enough, happen to speak English. I sometimes wonder if other versions of Peefans exist in other widely spoken languages. Mandarin? Hindi? French? Spanish? And then I wonder what they're like? The forums and its users. How are they similar to us and how are they different?

Edited by Takashi96
Clarity
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, PissDude said:

No idea, but I’ve seen posts on here over the years from all of them. In English. 

That's likely because the forum rules state all posts must be made in English.

Non-English posts get removed.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
9 hours ago, MonsterKane46 said:

don't know... possibly... but then in some countries like Germany watersports is a much more accepted practice... also in Asia its more common for people to just pee wherever... sometimes I feel like the so called western world is a bit behind the times

The American Puritan aspect is highly influential. Someday, I hope to understand it. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
11 hours ago, Havelock said:

There is a German forum called https://www.klogeschichten.net/

I posted a similar question in this thread. 

There have to be some forums we don't know about in other languages. I would assume other EU and Asian countries would have something. Japan seems into pee.

Yeah, they're definitely similar questions. But I was kind of thinking in terms of numbers. I would expect there to be similar forums in Germany and Japan. Historically, I think Japan, Germany and England produced the bulk of urination fetish content for a number of years. But in terms of the number of speakers, there are significantly more Mandarin and Hindi speakers than people who speak German or Japanese. So considering how many native Mandarin speakers populate the earth, even if only a fraction of them share this fetish, it might still constitute a larger group than Japanese or German speakers? But at the same time, the non-Mandarin speaking outside world doesn't know because Mandarin fetishists lack the watersports infrastructure of Germany and Japan. So theoretically, there could be a Mandarin Peefans. It might not even be based out of China. I mean it could be based out of New Zealand, or Russia or the US? Or could it be that something within Japanese or German culture makes their population more susceptible to this particular fetish? Enough to make up a larger segment of the world's piss fetishists than in the Mandarin speaking population?

Edited by Takashi96
Spacing

There's a huge, old hungarian forum with thousands of categorized topics, and within the erotic section there a few active threads about peeing, but every time I decide to become a more integrated part of that community, I always back up quick. It's not organized like this, because that would end up in dead spaces soon, but this way anytime someone tries to start a relevant conversation, its quickly overgrown by horny males looking for company and endless reposting of thousand year old pics from the internet. 

• Love 1