Male Super Desperation Long Pee Part 2

I'm impressed with how long you pissed. looks like in some place out and about rather than at home with the tile floor? plus home toilets have a tank while commercial places have high volume water pipe feeding in.  You forgot to flip the toilet seat up first. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, jim fisher said:

I'm impressed with how long you pissed. looks like in some place out and about rather than at home with the tile floor? plus home toilets have a tank while commercial places have high volume water pipe feeding in.  You forgot to flip the toilet seat up first. 

Ya it is impressed how long I can pee for. I like the commercial toilets better because of high volume water pipe. I was too desperation to flip toilet seat up at the time. 

1 hour ago, jim fisher said:

have other people in bathrooms noticed how long you pee for when your not doing videos and have to be by yourself for a video? 

No other have not been in rest rooms when I taken long pees. I did have one time manger hear me pee say what am I brake the seal ? I am always myself in videos. 

On 11/13/2022 at 6:25 PM, pee01 said:

No other have not been in rest rooms when I taken long pees. I did have one time manger hear me pee say what am I brake the seal ? I am always myself in videos. 

I'm guessing since you're doing video you have to be alone in the bathroom for that or there would be questions and angry people coming after you for having a camera in the bathroom. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, jim fisher said:

I'm guessing since you're doing video you have to be alone in the bathroom for that or there would be questions and angry people coming after you for having a camera in the bathroom. 

Ya most of the time I am along in bathroom. Sometimes a guy use the urinal when I am in the stall. I do have to be careful with camera in bathroom.

• Like 1