I'm Colette, from Portugal.

colette888

7 hours ago, colette888 said:

I'm a women in her late twenties, of Australian/Italian origins, leaving and working in Portugal, where I can assure you that pissing/wetting are very rare activities. Being bisexual, I'm always looking for girls interested in exchanging opinions and advices, but I do not exclude to do the same with selected men!

Us Aussies get around a lot.  I'm originally from Sydney, lived in Canberra from 1979 to 1983, then back to Sydney.  Been in the US since 2001.  I still miss Australia

Edited by Maclir
  • Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, colette888 said:

Even though I didn't discover this site recently, I used to visit here just to lurk, without adding any personal contribution... Suddenly, now, I'm realizing I was missing the main purpose of this community, which I believe is very willing to share, in order to benefit all the users! So, I'm leaving a similar Italian site, where I was contribuiting regurlarly, to try my luck here!

I'm a women in her late twenties, of Australian/Italian origins, leaving and working in Portugal, where I can assure you that pissing/wetting are very rare activities. Being bisexual, I'm always looking for girls interested in exchanging opinions and advices, but I do not exclude to do the same with selected men!

Hello, and welcome to PF, Colette. There's a whole lot of interesting pee fans here, and we're all into pissing in different ways. I'm a (mostly) straight guy, but there are all kinds of pee fans here, and you'll make friends quickly.

• Cheeky 1
6 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

Welcome Colette888, it's great to have you with us! I'm surprised to hear that there's not much pissing in Portugal? Especially considering its proximity to Spain and Italy, which are both well known for pissing. 

People here, especially young women, are particularly shy, at least with strangers...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Collette!  Nice to meet you! Thanks for reaching out and sharing your experiences with us all here!  We all need to give back to the community when we can because there certainly doesn't seem to be enough of us to go around in normal life. Lol

Hi Collette, I very much know what you mean… I also enjoyed reading here in the forum, before I recently came up with the resolution to share some experiences. I love messing around since my early teenage years, by now more than 35 years 😜🙈. Always wondering how much water l saved already by avoiding the toilet 😂. Was blessed to be in a relation with a girl that was into wet and dirty fun, for 3 years in the past. But it is really like finding the needle in the haystack, so even more important to keep forums like this alive and make new (virtual) friends! Welcome again and have fun 💦🤩

Hello Colette. :)

it's cool that you've decided to step from the shadows and dip your toe in the waters.

With most things internet related, there's always going to a certain degree of anonymity, even if you show your face. I mean, let's face it, this site and our kink is very much on thd niche side. So the chances of anyone you know finding this place is incredibly low.

So, allow yourself freedom to open up and contribute as much as you want. :)

• Love 1
On 11/13/2022 at 1:49 AM, colette888 said:

Even though I didn't discover this site recently, I used to visit here just to lurk, without adding any personal contribution... Suddenly, now, I'm realizing I was missing the main purpose of this community, which I believe is very willing to share, in order to benefit all the users! So, I'm leaving a similar Italian site, where I was contribuiting regurlarly, to try my luck here!

Welcome, Colette. I think you will like it here. You can see how positive, open-minded and welcoming we are. I am Aussie too and bi, though happily married to a bloke. There are some incredible people here, smart, funny and kinky. Let us know if there is anything you need to know. Enjoy. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Welcome, Colette. I think you will like it here. You can see how positive, open-minded and welcoming we are. I am Aussie too and bi, though happily married to a bloke. There are some incredible people here, smart, funny and kinky. Let us know if there is anything you need to know. Enjoy. 

I'm touched, thanks a lot for such a warm welcome!! 

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/12/2022 at 4:19 PM, colette888 said:

hi how are things? Do you know Galicia?