Would you collect pee for later use?

Would there be any situations about naughty peeing that goes by 'the more the merrier'? If yes, would you collect pee without any hesitation for it or for future later use?

Additionally, what would be some naughty peeing situations that would need more than what your bladder could hold?

• Like 1

I don't understand the first question. You mean collect my pee or someone else's?

I'm not sure if I read the second one correctly. Are you talking about naughty peeing with pee that you saved from earlier? Like using a squirt bottle filled with your pee to mark something? I did that once as a kid. But I don't think I would get much excitement out of it as an adult. 

I feel like pee loses most of its magic when it becomes separated from the act. However, if someone I was madly attracted to pointed a squirt gun filled with their pee down my pants and pulled the trigger, it might make me cum. 

If I'm understanding this correctly, you mean that sometimes one bladder full is not enough to enjoy and therefore might need to collect a few bladders worth to splash over you or something like that?

No, I haven't done that as I prefer to enjoy it fresh from the source whilst nice and warm.  The only time I've ever had delayed pee was a few years ago, the producer of a pee website lived quite close to me.  I don't know exactly where, but I recognised a lot of the locations in his shoots of girls peeing outside.   I told him that I recognised the places and suggested some other locations he could use.   As a thank you, he had one of the ladies pee in her knickers and he put them in a ziploc bag and hid them for me to collect later.  Unfortunately I was never invited to witness the peeing in person, but it was very nice to receive a pair of knickers that had been wet by the model.   I kept them for a few days and enjoyed the aroma until they started to smell of ammonia.   I probably should have dried  them out whilst they were still fresh and they would have stayed smelling nicer for longer.

• Love 1
On 11/11/2022 at 6:19 PM, Kasslyn_xK said:

Would there be any situations about naughty peeing that goes by 'the more the merrier'? If yes, would you collect pee without any hesitation for it or for future later use?

Additionally, what would be some naughty peeing situations that would need more than what your bladder could hold?

Not for naughty peeing, but I had a match with a girl on tinder who also had a piss kink and kept bottles to play with herself later. Unfortunately nothing came of that one, I wasn't in the best place mentally and I began on-and-off seeing a girl who was a bit more of a serious prospect relationship wise  

10 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

I don't understand the first question. You mean collect my pee or someone else's?

I'm not sure if I read the second one correctly. Are you talking about naughty peeing with pee that you saved from earlier? Like using a squirt bottle filled with your pee to mark something? I did that once as a kid. But I don't think I would get much excitement out of it as an adult.

Collecting your own pee yea. Naughty peeing with pee saved from earlier that is what I meant too.

Sorry for not being clear - can get a bit tough to describe!

2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

If I'm understanding this correctly, you mean that sometimes one bladder full is not enough to enjoy and therefore might need to collect a few bladders worth to splash over you or something like that?

Indeed!

• Thanks 1
15 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

…I feel like pee loses most of its magic when it becomes separated from the act….

I agree… pouring out a bottle of pee somewhere naughty would serve no purpose. It has to be delivered from the source!

However, once I filled a few bottles of pee, then warmed up the pee to a little over body temperature, and took a pee bath in a bathtub just to see what that was like. It was mildly amusing but I didn’t do that again.

• Agree 1
8 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

@Alfresco If I discovered there were piss videos being produced in my town because I recognized the locations, it would drive me crazy! I wouldn't be able to go past those locations without wondering about their shooting schedule?

Well, I did have a bit of that, but I also had great pleasure knowing where the peeing took place and often going and peeing in the same spot myself.  The area that they used to do shoots was quite wide and not only in my local town, so I never really thought that at any given time that there was a chance that there would be shooting going on, but yes, I've thought about it many times and wished that I could have witnessed a shoot.  As it was, I just chatted to him by email and said that I appreciated seeing the places near me and he said that the problem with filming locally was running out of different places to pee.  So I sent him a list of places that I thought would work and he used a good few of them.  He did thank me greatly for my suggestions and as I said before, also provided the peed in knickers as a gift.

He has moved away from the area now, so no further chances now.

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/11/2022 at 11:19 AM, Kasslyn_xK said:

Yes, I have collected pee in a small bucket to pour onto my bed later. Because I didn’t want to waste any yellow pee in the toilet. While working from home during the day, I’d piss in the bucket that I kept inside a desk drawer. When my mattress was dry from a previous wetting, I poured the bucket of yellow piss onto it to increase the stains and smell.

• Hot 1

I actually did this a few years ago. I found an old abandoned non running truck in the woods. After I peed several times all over the seat, I decided to try something else. I wanted to fill the gas tank with my pee.

Easy enough I could just pee in the tank filler neck. I used a funnel to do this. At first I held my pee and headed up there,  when I had to go , but that was a pain in the ass. And since that was not always practical progress was too slow.

A decided to save up each time I peed in whatever bottles I had around. I stayed well hydrated and discovered my output was over a gallon a day. In the evening I would carry my day's pee back there and pour it in the tank.

I think that old truck and a big 20 or so  gallon tank. After a while I got board and stopped but that old gas tank had several gallons of my pee in it. It was eventually towed away to the salvage yard, probably more urine than gas in the tank. I had not anticipated that. 

Edited by wettingman
typo