MidoriLemonade85: Ask Me Anything (oh god, what am I getting myself in for…!?)

So, I have been pretty regular on here, but I am starting a programming course that is going to take me away from you guys for a bit, for a few months. My plan is to check PF once a week, towards the end of the week. That should help keep me disciplined with my time management, I hope! I need to stop daydreaming and start focussing, but still maintain my connection with you, so this is kind of my parting gift, though I am not really leaving you. 

Is there anything you would like to ask me? Silly crazy questions welcomed, questions about what life is like for a woman in a man’s world, questions about kinks, maybe questions about Australia? Honestly, as I just mentioned in the Chat, I don’t step on a snake, or have a koala fall on my head every time I head out the door. But, Australia is an interesting and beautiful place with lots of wide open spaces, and the best beaches in the world (and best stargazing too).  I like chatting about travel, music, food too. 

Over to you. Be gentle, ok? 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

That has got to be the best thought through and best written answer yet to the duck / horse question.

From me, setting aside the Australasia continent location - if you were going on the trip of a lifetime what would be your preferred mode of travel - first class aeroplane seats, luxury cruise, roadtrip in an amazing car, Orient Express type rail journey or something completely different? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

That has got to be the best thought through and best written answer yet to the duck / horse question.

From me, setting aside the Australasia continent location - if you were going on the trip of a lifetime what would be your preferred mode of travel - first class aeroplane seats, luxury cruise, roadtrip in an amazing car, Orient Express type rail journey or something completely different? 

Well, thanks Goose! 
I used to work with a lady whose Dad used to work for the airlines, and she used to travel first class on planes. It sounds absolutely wonderful. I would love to soak up the luxury of sleeping in the sky in a bed (as opposed to the awfulness of cattle class Economy), with all the lovely food and wine they get, and being completely looked after by the flight attendants, in your own private space. Be nice to just sit in that first class bed, getting my breakfast brought to me, and not worry about using my ensuite.  Having a nice, relaxing pee in my bed after I finished my morning pineapple juice and am reading the newspaper while watching the clouds go by outside the window, would be heaven. And it would be nice to watch my husband pee wherever he likes in the ensuite, seeing as we don’t need to share it with anyone on the flight. Now I am getting lost in my daydreams…..

Plus you can get pretty much anywhere with a plane. 

The Orient Express does appeal too. That would be more likely for us, as my husband is a rail fan, and it is a beautiful train. We would have to behave ourselves on there though, I reckon! Trains might he the only thing that convinces my husband to visit England too, one day. Maybe we’ll drop in for a cuppa with you, on our way through, Goose? 🇬🇧 I promise I’ll behave. 😇

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
On 11/11/2022 at 5:50 PM, LovesToWet said:

Music questions from me:

What's your favorite band/bands? 

What was your 1st concert? 

Do you have a favourite cover song? 

Favourite musicians…..David Bowie, the Beatles, Cold Chisel (Aussie band), INXS, BTS,  Bjork, Moby, Lady Gaga, the Spice Girls, Fatboy Slim, Endorphin, Stone Temple Pilots, Morphine,  Blur, the Verve, Elastica, John Mayer, Queen, Michael Jackson, Primus, Greenday, Jeff Buckley, Jamie Cullum….so many. I like dance music too.

I will answer rest later. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 11/11/2022 at 5:50 PM, LovesToWet said:

Music questions from me:

What's your favorite band/bands? 

What was your 1st concert? 

Do you have a favourite cover song? 

Dance music I like Joel Corry, Becky Hill, Pete Tong, Deadmau5, and whatever I hear in the radio driving the car! 

First concert was American band Morphine, in the front row (do we still call it a mosh pit?). The lead singer looking directly in my eyes as he played his bass guitar. At the end of the show I stole the set list and got to shake his hand. A bass player’s hand is so muscular. 🥰

Favourite cover song is the Bowie song, The Man Who Sold The World by Nirvana. Kurt sings it with such reverence and respect for it. 

• Like 3
On 11/11/2022 at 7:29 PM, will64 said:

whats was your very first car 

Drove the family car first, a station wagon with no power steering and crappy air conditioning. Had a cassette deck in it. Then eventually got a little Barina. Loved it. Had so many adventures in it, with the Spice Girls turned up full blast!!!

• Love 1
On 11/11/2022 at 10:08 PM, Bacardi said:

What is something about yourself that is so important that you want other people to know about?

I am a pacifist. I hate arguments. I will do anything to avoid them. just want to love everyone, as you guys know. I have a big heart and being a Mum, very nurturing and supportive.

• Agree 1
  • Love 3
On 11/12/2022 at 8:19 AM, Maclir said:

If you are getting into HTML / CSS Web site development, check out this guy's you tube channel
https://www.youtube.com/kepowob

He really knows how to get the best out of CSS.  Ive been doing web site development since there was a web (1990...) and I learn something new from him every day.

Noted! Thanks so much Manboobs Maclir. 💞 Stay awesome. 

• Love 1

Perhaps @Bacardi has some more hardcore kinks than I? Or do I win the weirdness stakes? 

Basically things that push the boundaries and that aren’t mainstream seem to have the most significant effect on me. Whatever is the furthest from vanilla, you know? And that is what brought me to the pee kink. It has always been with me. It is an anti-social, messy, embarrassing kink to have, involving something that is very private. It involves people being open, honest, vulnerable, and losing control. And sometimes suffering a bit with desperation. I guess that is what appeals to me. 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Perhaps @Bacardi has some more hardcore kinks than I? Or do I win the weirdness stakes?

I've got no idea why you would think that 🤣 cause other than pee I feel like I'm a vanilla person.  But, for a quick run down: 

Breeding, spanking, domination (where I get dommed), humiliation/ degradation, choking, marking (hickies, bite marks, bruises), language and voice kink ( @gldenwetgoose tries his hardest but he will never stop me from speaking 🇮🇹Italian🇮🇹). 

Those last two I just found out were a thing and I own that shit proudly 😁 but, I think you win bestie lol.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
2 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I've got no idea why you would think that 🤣 cause other than pee I feel like I'm a vanilla person.  But, for a quick run down: 

Breeding, spanking, domination (where I get dommed), humiliation/ degradation, choking, marking (hickies, bite marks, bruises), language and voice kink ( @gldenwetgoose tries his hardest but he will never stop me from speaking 🇮🇹Italian🇮🇹). 

Those last two I just found out were a thing and I own that shit proudly 😁 but, I think you win bestie lol.

Oh I forgot the humiliation /degradation one, that is on my list too in a subcategory under being dominated.

But, only by the right people, of course. 💚❤️🔥

😉Mmmm and the language/accent one is mine too. 

• Love 2
  • 4 months later...