Finding a partner with whom to share a pee fetish

One of the hardest things is finding a partner.  I have been at this many years and have been on many sites.  I wish I could say that my live encounters were as numerous and far less elusive.  In the end, I would summarize success as follows:

• Relationships.  It is always hard to get around to sharing a pee fetish.  I have had many relationships with women. over the years.  I shared, with most, eventually, most or all of my fetishes.  I would say there have been mixed results.  The woman to whom I was married for many years, following several years of committed relationship, was perhaps the best.  She truly experienced and enjoyed enhanced orgasms from a full bladder, indulged my clothing and desperation scenarios, public peeing, shared stories, staged stories, and thoroughly enjoyed receiving oral sex.    Unfortunately, after many happy years, the relationship soured and sex evaporated.  I tried to keep the marriage alive, but it all came to an end.   Other relationships, at best, yielded a range of reactions from "I am glad you like that, but that is of no interest to me," to humoring me on certain elements, from time to time, like public peeing.  However, nothing that I have ever felt satisfies my needs.  So, I have had to explore other sources 
  •  Finding play partners on fetish web sites.  I have maintained a Fetlife presence for a long time.  It has lead to interactions with a few women, which never became physical.  One, loved the fantasies I wrote, and became a rather voracious consumer of same.  She actually wore me out.  Another did share a lot and it was more an equal sharing of stories and fantasies.  She truly was into it and even lived in my region of the country.  After interacting for most of a year, it even appeared we might meet, but she, at the last minute, fell into a committed relationship.   There were a few other Fetlife encounters, but nothing that lead to a meet-up, except for one that I will describe latter.  Other fetish sites, including, of late this, have never lead to much in the way of interaction with others. 
  • I did dating sites, as well, of the vanilla type, following my divorce.  While I was looking for a relationship, and not a play partner, some of them lead to sex only.  The sex was creative with one woman, who was local to me, and the interaction hot, but I never did broach the pee fetish barrier.   Another also lead to a lot of creative sex, including the use of a remote vibrator in public, but, again, never got to a point of my sharing about my pee fetish.  It was damn close, however.  Oh, what the remote vibrator could have done with a partner who had a full bladder!
  • Paying providers.  The first category is prostitutes.  There are certain places where this is legal.  I am very careful not to do illegal activities.   It was hard, but not impossible to find providers who would play.  I often would create scenarios and even request certain items of clothing to be worn.  I would say that I encountered four providers who humored me.  One simply let me watch her pee in a toilet.  Another shared stories.  Both were lacking and I resolved myself to set up the encounters a bit better.  It did net two such encounters.  One did not quite get the outfit the right way, but fully complied with the scenario.  However, it was rather contrived and I was not quite fulfilled by it all.  I do find that too much scripting does detract from the experience.  Another provider was perhaps my best attempt.  She was in pursuit of a higher education degree in dancing and had the body to match.   More to the point, she had a really creative mind and was truly curious about other people's fetishes and what drove them.  I really think she viewed it all as an academic exercise and it would not surprise me if I am the subject of a book she writes some day.  LOL.   At any rate, she totally fulfilled my fetish scenario in two different occasions.  However, this was in a foreign country and it was not a relationship that could last.  The second category is paid modelling. I already shared that I commissioned a video by a provider on clips4sale.  She met my clothing requirements and I bought and shipped what she did not have.  She accepted my script and produced a video, one her longest.  She is a very significant pee provider on clips4sale - Dixie Comet.  I was very happy with the outcome.  
  • OK, I did save the best for last.  As I said, many years on fetish websites, hoping to find someone, but not having success.  I had given up on some of the site, including Fetlife.  Many months would go by without me even looking at it, in fact.       I did post content, such as fictional stories.  Well, one day, out of the blue, I got a friend request.  It was a woman who lived two hours away and she was into all of my fetishes.  She was hoping I would be game.  So, after all my hunting, I was the one hunted!  We have exchanged a lot of images, videos and stories, since meeting.  We even had a mind blowing afternoon/ evening together.  I will share that in another posting.  However, her life is complicated and she is a two hour drive away, or four hours round trip.  I live a very busy life with a lot of travel.  So, attempting to arrange meet ups is nearly impossible.  Very frustrating.  I would say it is more her unavailability than mine, and I can always hope that changes for the better.   She is an amazing person and we have developed a very nice friendship as well.  it truly is a gift that I met her.                 
  • Love 2
On 11/7/2022 at 3:04 PM, navesink01 said:

The second category is paid modelling. I already shared that I commissioned a video by a provider on clips4sale.  She met my clothing requirements and I bought and shipped what she did not have.  She accepted my script and produced a video, one her longest.  She is a very significant pee provider on clips4sale - Dixie Comet.  I was very happy with the outcome.                   

Is it a video online or one that was only sent to you? It frustrates me how many women seem to enjoy making these videos but will not do it in person. Meeting a prostitute would be much riskier, and the vast majority do not post any pissing content, so it’s impossible to know what you’re getting.

I recently found out the model in this video will be touring in a few cities near me next summer. No idea what the rates would be like.