Drinking his piss put of a cup!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2022 at 4:50 AM, Lenalove said:

One time me and my ex. Went to the strip in Vegas. And paid alot for their beer. After we paid strippers to take pics with us and drink alot of beer. We went to the garage. We both got in the car but he said he had to pee so he grabbed his big plastic beer cup got out of the car in peed in the cup .the cup was huge and I just sat there watching him piss long in hard in the cup. I asker him could I see it cause I want to drink some he passed it to me while still standing outside the car. And I just started drink it like I was thirsty. I was chugging it. And my ex was screaming  at the top of his lungs. Lena stop! Lena stop! It's bad for you! The more he kept saying stop and it was bad for me. The more I got turned on and kept drinking. He stop screaming and was just watching looking at me like how am I still drinking it. I took a huge gulp after gulp after gulp. Then stopped because I was already full of beer. I usually drink pee straight from him so that wasn't why he was screaming. He was screaming for me to stop. Because his piss was the color dark brown. Really dark brown. It was my first time drinking dark piss. But I always wanted to do it. I thought it would be so hot to drink something so foul from a man. It didn't taste bad it just taste like heavily brewed beer. Sometimes I wonder if I could get a man really drunk and drink him all day and see if I can get drunk from him lol. Maybe I could get a whole cup of his piss and put a lime in it and a shot of liquor n drink it all

how can i get to know you?  please let me know. i would appriciate it if you reach out someday with real respons :) it would mean alot to me