Self Peeing Beds

I hope I have not lost my mind in terms of creativity but the idea and concept of this has me too mind-invested in it.

If I got too lazy to pee the bed myself, perhaps the bed itself could produce its own from the inside that has pee flowing upwards creating a big wet patch for me to feel.

Even better yet, it could make a big wet patch that wouldn't lose its wetness while I'm away for me to enjoy with when I'm back at the bed.

There's endless ideas of what we can do with self peeing beds and I would probably spend some time of mine trying to make it work when I'm free

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

It would be a good idea to have a heater built in as well so that would could enjoy warm pee and you could choose whether to then lay in cooling pee or keep the wetness warm.

Next problem for me would be finding a willing lady to fill the reservoir.  

• Agree 2
20 hours ago, morty98 said:

Cool thought... How would you realize this? Have a kind of reservoir built into the matress?

And question 2: Why could you be too lazy to pee your bed yourself? What's easier when you're in bed anyways?

Some kind of oversized shower head that can push volume while being shoved inside a mattress - I've thought about mattresses with zippers could work perfectly in this scenario

To answer the second one its more on a 'I want to do it but I don't have the means for it right now' as a way to compensate for empty bladders but in for the wetting moment

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

How would you fill the bed's bladder? Would the bed use your pee, the pee of others or a mix of both?

The bladder is an external tank that is driven by a pressure pump in which can be easily accessible for refills

9 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

I can just see the jokes... he/she's too lazy even to pee in his/her own bed lol. Usually peeing in the bed is itself the act of laziness (unless you're a small child/incontinent)!

In regards to this, sometimes I'm too busy to be into naughty peeing stuff, getting the feeling of wanting to do some naughty peeing but don't really have a plan to it, so I would try to have kind of automation to do part of it so I can come back to enjoy it later

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Kasslyn_xK said:

The bladder is an external tank that is driven by a pressure pump in which can be easily accessible for refills

In regards to this, sometimes I'm too busy to be into naughty peeing stuff, getting the feeling of wanting to do some naughty peeing but don't really have a plan to it, so I would try to have kind of automation to do part of it so I can come back to enjoy it later

Happy Birthday, Kasslyn!!!! I hope it's been a good one. 

• Hug 1
  • 9 months later...

I rather fancy the posh version where Jeeves the butler enters the drawing room.

"Matilda has warmed your bed for you Ma'am. Thirty six degrees and wet down to the foot as you like it. I am afraid she has been eating asparagus today though."

"Thank you Jeeves, I will be retiring straight away. Don't worry - I had the asparagus too!"

• Haha 3