Exposed at the urinals

Couple of holiday experiences that might amuse

First was on a holiday in Belgium perhaps 12 years ago. We had taken a coach tour to a well-known tourist town. Stopped for coffee at a café mid-morning and got chatting to other Brits on the trip, in particular a lady travelling on her own. As the break was coming to an end I said I was going to use the facilities before getting back on the coach. The lady said that was a good idea but made no move  to follow me indoors. It turned out the toilets were in the basement, the Gents in the first basement and the Ladies immediately below. The Gents was a long narrow room with a row of old-fashioned porcelain urinals against one wall as you went in and some cubicles beyond. While there was a door opening there was no door so anybody using a urinal was very visible to anyone walking past. And of course the layout meant that anybody visiting the Ladies would have to walk past.

So I went in up to a urinal unzipped and was just starting to pee when I realised that the lady I mentioned before was at the doorway and looking in. I looked at her and she continued to stare, eventually smiling and then moving on downstairs. Neither of us spoke. Weird thing was we chatted several times again over the day but with nothing mentioned of this incident by either of us. Ah the reserve of the British!

The second was in Italy. I was waiting for a train one morning at a through station, quite early, to take me to a larger city for some sightseeing. I had had fair amount of coffee for breakfast (it was Italy) and decided it would be prudent to visit the Gents before the train came in. While the station was Victorian era the Gents had been nicely modernised, though not large with only a couple of bowl urinals.  Again to the urinal, unzip and starting when a lady rushed in, dragging a small boy behind. This time there was plenty of chat, in Italian, but the gist seemed to be “apologies but my grandson has to pee”. She lifted him up to the urinal next to me, helped him to get his penis out and aimed while happily standing next to me and all the time glancing between me and the grandson. When finished she sorted the boy out, made sure he washed his hand (!) and left while a final burst of what I took to be “apologies and thank you”.   

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 11/4/2022 at 1:43 PM, lionel1948 said:

Couple of holiday experiences that might amuse

First was on a holiday in Belgium perhaps 12 years ago. We had taken a coach tour to a well-known tourist town. Stopped for coffee at a café mid-morning and got chatting to other Brits on the trip, in particular a lady travelling on her own. As the break was coming to an end I said I was going to use the facilities before getting back on the coach. The lady said that was a good idea but made no move  to follow me indoors. It turned out the toilets were in the basement, the Gents in the first basement and the Ladies immediately below. The Gents was a long narrow room with a row of old-fashioned porcelain urinals against one wall as you went in and some cubicles beyond. While there was a door opening there was no door so anybody using a urinal was very visible to anyone walking past. And of course the layout meant that anybody visiting the Ladies would have to walk past.

So I went in up to a urinal unzipped and was just starting to pee when I realised that the lady I mentioned before was at the doorway and looking in. I looked at her and she continued to stare, eventually smiling and then moving on downstairs. Neither of us spoke. Weird thing was we chatted several times again over the day but with nothing mentioned of this incident by either of us. Ah the reserve of the British!

The second was in Italy. I was waiting for a train one morning at a through station, quite early, to take me to a larger city for some sightseeing. I had had fair amount of coffee for breakfast (it was Italy) and decided it would be prudent to visit the Gents before the train came in. While the station was Victorian era the Gents had been nicely modernised, though not large with only a couple of bowl urinals.  Again to the urinal, unzip and starting when a lady rushed in, dragging a small boy behind. This time there was plenty of chat, in Italian, but the gist seemed to be “apologies but my grandson has to pee”. She lifted him up to the urinal next to me, helped him to get his penis out and aimed while happily standing next to me and all the time glancing between me and the grandson. When finished she sorted the boy out, made sure he washed his hand (!) and left while a final burst of what I took to be “apologies and thank you”.   

Those all sound nice! 

I actually had a british woman at a train station come into the gents and I was at a urinal with no dividers and she did her make up and out of my peripheral vision I could see her sneaking glances at me which gave me an erection. I looked at her on the way out and said "Sorry the ladies wasn't working, hope you don't mind" I smiled back and said "it's fine".

• Love 2