Pee While Showering With Partner

Peeing in the shower is becoming very normal, and not really seen as taboo anymore. There are threads every day on Reddit about it, and it seems to be becoming generally accepted practice - it's convenient, saves water, saves toilet paper, etc. 

In fact, often times on Reddit (and other discussion boards, such as Quora), people will often ask "Do you pee in the shower, while showering with a partner?"

Answers to this tend to be more mixed. A lot of times people will say "Yes, but there's nothing sexual about it, it's just easier than getting out." Or they might say, "Yes, but I try to pee before (partner) gets in." or a lot of times they even say "Yes, I pee ON my partner, to mark my territory!"

So let me pose this question to all of you. Do you pee in the shower, while showering with a partner?

Is it just once in a while, or part of your normal routine? Is it sexy? Playful? Mundane? 

I'd love to hear not just your feedback, but stories.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I have just a few experiences to share. I did it a few times with my ex-wife, and once or twice with my (current) wife. 

After the first time my ex and I had sex, we took a shower together, and I asked if she had to pee. She said "a little," and I asked if I could watch. She said ok, and I squatted down to get a closer look. While standing, she released a little yellow trickle not far from my face.

Another time, while showering with my ex, she held my penis while I peed. She had fun with it, shooting it all around, like a firehose. I don't remember how that got initiated, but I remember us both laughing while doing it.

Finally, with my (current) wife, one time early in our relationship, we had sex in the shower, while showering together, and after I finished, she peed standing. I remember being impressed because it shot forward more than running down her legs. I even asked her about it, and she said she'd had to go.

We din't really shower together anymore, unfortunately. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

I always have, shower or bath, I cannot help it. I replied on another thread regarding a similar thing.

However, I never warn the person I am in there with. Oh, and I check if they pee themselves so I can enjoy it. Obviously if the person I am with is into peesex then I will happily pee on them and I love being peed on myself. 

I think I have had only one person who didn't like me peeing in with them. He told me it was unclean, which just made me pee more, not that I could help it anyway.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • 1 month later...

Whenever my wife and I shower together I make a point of peeing on her aiming on her breasts and down to her pussy.  She will then either grab me to aim where she wants to feel more heat or turn around and ask me to spray her back and bum as well.  I will ask her if she has some for me then and sometimes will get a shower as well.  

• Love 1
  • 3 months later...