Hide and seek

Definitely - being excited from the game and waiting to be discovered, standing or sitting still without any means to get rid of the nervousness... I had a couple close calls when I didn't manage to undress quick enough or didn't dare to have a piss for fear of being quickly found. I liked it and didn't like it at the same time.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2022 at 5:51 PM, Ppgirl said:

Do/did you also have a strong urge to pee every time you play/ed hide and seek? 

I even peed a couple of times during that game, but that's another story. Sorry if there was a similar question.

Every time I hide ... the urge of pee hit me like a hammer !

I don’t remember the game itself making me have to go, but it seemed like every time I played hide and seek with girls, at least one of them would get desperate. One time I was hiding in the shower less than 30 seconds into the start of the game, and a girl came running in screaming about how bad she had to pee and threw me out. I never understood if girls just can’t plan ahead or if it just hit them suddenly. If I had to go before playing, I would go first, then play.

• Agree 1

Thinking about it, for me, anything that comes up makes me need to piss just to be safe. Even if I went 5 minutes ago, if I need to leave the house, I wring myself out to be safe. Or at work, if I get called into a meeting, I tell them “let me hit the head”. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, AbbyPeePrincess said:

When I was younger me and my friends were playing hide and seek and I found a good dark spot outside and I had to so I squat down and begin peeing bad thing my stream has always been powerful so it was loud I got caught but I had relief.

Everytime you comment about your pee and streams, i get turned on imagining it lol. I know you don't mean too, but it is always a tease, maybe someday you will grace us all with images or a video, until then, i keep imagining 😁😁