Interesting Sight In The Night

The fact is that very often where there is a need to pee outside, a lot of people, women particularly, will think in the same way and therefore come to the same conclusion as to where is a good spot to pee.   Also, if they see a puddle on the floor, then they might think that is an indication that it is indeed a good place to go.   So, if you find such a spot, you are in luck and you may well get multiple sightings in the same place.   

You don't say anything about where this spot was located - maybe it was near a nightclub or a taxi rank where people were waiting around and needed to pee and this corner was just down a side street out of view of the main road.   That's the sort of place that will turn out to be a good pee spot.   The ones who peed in the corner probably didn't even notice you there, being more concerned about being hidden from the street.   

The one who basically asked your permission to pee obviously wasn't too concerned about peeing in front of a stranger and maybe was already desperate when she headed down there to find somewhere to pee, was about to find her relief when she realised you were there.   At that point she may have considered going back to the main street and then looking for another place, but if she was already desperate and having found a place without too many onlookers she found it easier to just make sure she wasn't going to offend you.     You did the right thing by indicating it was ok, but not being over interested.   You put her at ease and she was willing to go ahead.     If you had indicated that you were disgusted by the idea then she probably would have found somewhere else.   If you had said something that could have come across as creepy then she probably would have run a mile, so just feigning disinterest and letting her carry on was the perfect response.  It has worked for me a number of times too.

So, if you wanted to, you could probably go back there again and be pretty much guaranteed further sightings in future.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, laughingbeast said:

This thing with the woman peeing right in front of you is almost like: "Sir, can you keep an eye on me while I pee and make sure I'm not being watched by some pervert with a pee fetish, please?" 🤣

Something like that yes.

A lot was going through my mind, but I had to give an relaxed answer. And believe me it wasn't easy to give an relaxed/disinterested sign to let her go ahead.

10 hours ago, Alfresco said:

At that point she may have considered going back to the main street and then looking for another place, but if she was already desperate and having found a place without too many onlookers she found it easier to just make sure she wasn't going to offend you.   

I can't tell what they were thinking, but what I think: the one that pissed almost right in front of me was looking for a more quiet place to pee. And she found it, but there was me on the other side of the street. 

Going back would mean that she would be in a busier place.

Going further she wouldn't know what to find.

It seems like pissing in front of me was a good option, but wanted to know if she could do it without having problems with me.

10 hours ago, Alfresco said:

The ones who peed in the corner probably didn't even notice you there, being more concerned about being hidden from the street.  

One lady did notice me while peeing and asked another to shield/hide her when standing up.

But she didn't notice me before peeing, thats for sure.

So it seems to be correct that they were more concerned about being hidden from the street.

• Like 2
On 11/2/2022 at 12:36 AM, kiass said:

It seems like pissing in front of me was a good option, but wanted to know if she could do it without having problems with me.

I think there's 2 "fears" for a woman: exposing herself and being judged as nasty.

I guess this particular woman wasn't so worried about exposing herself, but was worried about you judging her.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I could see that with multiple guys and also have them piss on me. I also wish I could have been in your position and started unexpectedly pissing on them for fun in a horny naughty way, and splattering my piss into their puddle and having it splash them, while they're bending down to pee, including the girl showing her butt against the tree.