What turns u on about peeing?

For me, it's the naughty taboo of consensually being allowed to be a fly-on-the-wall for what people usually deem a very private act.

It's like a special privelege and an erotic, intimate thrill wrapped into one. Also, it turns a boring, everyday chore into something which - for me at least - is highly enjoyable.

Edited by PissOnMyParade
  • Like 1

For me it’s the naughtyness of peeing when and where society says is inappropriate or forbidden. Nonchalant peeing is high on the list — simply letting go without focusing on it while doing something else. Most exciting is peeing under the table while eating… makes my heart race! Don’t have many chances to do it because all the circumstances have to be right to be stealthy. But when the time comes, it’s really great.

Almost as exciting is needing to pee and having to find a very naughty place to do it in a stealthy manner so it won’t harm anything or be discovered. Purposefully, not nonchalantly. Certain places in stores, restaurants, and hotels can be found. Next comes restroom walls and floors, again there is no harm ( handled by routine cleaning) but obviously will be discovered.

I also love those who invite other people to pee on their things (cars, beds, couches etc.). Actual destruction of property, like peeing on furniture in a furniture store, doesn’t appeal to me, but if it’s personal property and you want it doused, why not? The legendary Car Mom  of the Toilet Stool site is my hero here.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I love this topic of discussion.

For me its the idea that a woman knows it turns me on and is happy to share with me what is such a private act. The fact that it's regarded as a bit 'dirty' and taboo too.
I love the visuals.
Even the anticipation of what I'm going to watch I find a massive turn on too.

A big bonus for me too is if I realise it is turning her on as well either peeing in front of me or even watching me pee aswell.

Definitely, the root of it for me, relates back to early sexual experinces.

The revelation for me also was when I realised, through this site, that there are women who find it a secret turn on too.