Naughty Peeing not that Uncommon?

This story is pure speculation but I think it’s not entirely unlikely. In the past years I’ve helped friends and family move into multiple houses and they’ve always done a bit of remodeling. In 2 particular houses, they’ve torn up the carpet in the bedroom and found that the carpet padding was really stained or destroyed from repeated liquid damage. Everyone else always chalked it up to pets being left alone but I’m not so sure. The stains have always been in corners(which I’ve had pets and they just go right in the middle of the floor mostly), which makes me think that maybe the previous owner engaged in a little pee fun while they had the house. Like I said this is all speculation but lemme know what you think!

Edited by hrb2000
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, hrb2000 said:

This story is pure speculation but I think it’s not entirely unlikely. In the past years I’ve helped friends and family move into multiple houses and they’ve always done a bit of remodeling. In 2 particular houses, they’ve torn up the carpet in the bedroom and found that the carpet padding was really stained or destroyed from repeated liquid damage. Everyone else always chalked it up to pets being left alone but I’m not so sure. The stains have always been in corners(which I’ve had pets and they just go right in the middle of the floor mostly), which makes me think that maybe the previous owner engaged in a little pee fun while they had the house. Like I said this is all speculation but lemme know what you think!

While I don't think your conclusion that it was people peeing in corners is wrong, I suspect it wasn't quite what we (those in this community) would expect it to be.  It could easily have been where an elderly person with mobility issues had their "bed toilet", or where a child peed when the bathroom was occupied.  It could also just as realistically been where the pot a house plant was in leaked. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1