What's peeing a bunk bed like?

The thought of being able to make your pee rain on someone from the above bunk or experience being pee rained on absolutely thrills me, except I’ve never slept in one before let alone trying to pee on one of them. Despite these thrills I always get the concern of the bunk bed not being able to support the top bunk when its getting too heavy from the amount of pee that gets soaked in it.

Would love to hear some stories from others who happen to have done this before!

4 hours ago, Kasslyn_xK said:

The thought of being able to make your pee rain on someone from the above bunk or experience being pee rained on absolutely thrills me, except I’ve never slept in one before let alone trying to pee on one of them. Despite these thrills I always get the concern of the bunk bed not being able to support the top bunk when its getting too heavy from the amount of pee that gets soaked in it.

Would love to hear some stories from others who happen to have done this before!

It seems like it would be really difficult to pee all the way through a mattress onto the bed below. But then I've heard plenty of anecdotes of younger siblings who were denied top bunk privileges due to bed wetting. Still, it was never made clear how the pee was raining down. It might have been that the pee from the sibling above was dripping off the side of the mattress rather than straight through. 

Back then, the thought of peeing onto someone in the bunk below was a great thrill to me. 

As for your other concern, I imagine it would take firehose force peeing, and a whole lot of time to cause a mattress to collapse a standard bunkbed frame. 

• Like 2

While I do not have any experience with it, I think dripping down would be very much dependent on the mattress (a stuffed mattress, vs springs, vs foam, vs air mattress, etc) combined with how much and how often the person in the upper bunk is peeing.  If the mattress is stuffed or foam and is peed in / on a lot (multiple times per day, every day for months) the weight would begin to build up; however most bunk-bed frames are reasonably strong, so unless the frame was assembled incorrectly, it is unlikely the frame would collapse. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1