Peeing around Horses, Stables, Barns and Trailers

24 minutes ago, colette888 said:

About this *detail*, let me add some information: - When we had reached the destination where all of 'em had to dismantle, I used to reach everyone, one at the time, to help the process... So I'd stand beside her horse, lean towards the saddle, and offer both hands as a support... By doing so, I happened very often to be extremely close to the bottom and the pubis of the girl... Well, SURPRISE-SURPRISE... I have a very sensitive and exercised sense of smell, I recognise the odours from very far... and if what I sniffed more than once in every tour, wasn't pee, I'm Santa Claus... So, let's put into the equation that not all the girls held it all before the pit-stop... I'd say that, in every excursion, at least two or three girls did something on the saddle, while riding... hehehe

You're making me wish I never quit horse riding!

That said I did used to go out with a horse girl and she was not open to pee stuff at all lmao

• Hug 1
23 hours ago, colette888 said:

The only available W.C. there is a chemical one inside one of those horrible blu booth, very stinky and quite unpractical... I was noticing that most girls would avoid going inside that, and, if they had already the need to pee and/or even poo, they would look for some privacy behing some bushes... 

Interesting they would use the bushes vs. the barn stalls. I wonder why. Did you find puddles/piles in the bushes? Did you have any sightings or ever join them in the bushes?

• Cheeky 1
55 minutes ago, Havelock said:

Interesting they would use the bushes vs. the barn stalls. I wonder why. Did you find puddles/piles in the bushes? Did you have any sightings or ever join them in the bushes?

I did find a few puddles and even three piles, but, in general, their activity before the start of the tour was really limited.. everything happened later... In my case, I was too busy by organising everything that I never went to the bushes for that, even though I did check on some girls who went there...

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
59 minutes ago, Havelock said:

When they peed along the ride, would they pee right next to the horse or find some cover? Would they use tissue or toilet paper?

What I PRESUME they did is that they peed themselves while riding, the terrain didn't allow any stop nor dismatle, that part of the trail is too steep and narrow for that, we have to proceed in indian file and nobody can be left behind... anyway, curiously, during those mornings, no girl ever asked me about how to solve any pissing problem... I'm sure they figured out to relieve themselves in a very discreet manner... 

About the Tissue/T-Paper question, I can answer that after they had  finally peed openly, most of 'em did wipe themselves, but not all... a few used their fingers and I even saw some girls utilising leaves for the purpose...

• Love 2
  • Hot 2
On 11/14/2022 at 1:54 PM, Kirby23 said:

I gotta say, I've REALLY enjoyed this thread, especially the "real world" examples in these links. So hot!

This topic has been a new source of discovery for me - a sort of "untapped resource" of pee discussion I'd never really thought about. 

And it makes me wonder whether there are other hobbies/pastimes that might involve women freely peeing (and willing to discuss it) like this?

Maybe competitive swimming? Scuba? Camping/hiking? Kayaking/canoeing? I've read lots of stories about those topics, so maybe not as "novel" as the horse topic?

Hiking for sure. I made a topic in the Real Life Sightings section about some of the pees I came across. Women will openly talk about it too. Knew one that even used a she-wee or she-wee adjacent device. As a guy, even without having this fetish, the moment no one is around I'll just whip it out and pee right where I'm standing and other dudes will just take a few steps to the side and go mid convo. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Hightower said:

nah but I do know the horse if it helps

Do you know how I can find this video?  What's the horse?  Any ideas on what the title of the video could be so I can search on Google?  I tried the site and reverse image search and didn't find anything that way.  Whenever I searched for the site it gave me an error.

9 hours ago, colette888 said:

What I PRESUME they did is that they peed themselves while riding, the terrain didn't allow any stop nor dismatle, that part of the trail is too steep and narrow for that, we have to proceed in indian file and nobody can be left behind... anyway, curiously, during those mornings, no girl ever asked me about how to solve any pissing problem... I'm sure they figured out to relieve themselves in a very discreet manner... 

About the Tissue/T-Paper question, I can answer that after they had  finally peed openly, most of 'em did wipe themselves, but not all... a few used their fingers and I even saw some girls utilising leaves for the purpose...

I wonder how common the wetting themselves while riding thing is. Most tourist trail rides I've encountered/participated in have a strict no dismounting/stopping policy which I completely understand knowing horses, livestock and having to herd the unexperienced just on foot on trail.

Just now, Hightower said:

I've had a look for ya, not came up with anything so far though! All the similar vids on thisvid are private as well, no luck there

Yes, I've had that same problem.  Do you know how to add the people as friends so we can view the video?

11 hours ago, Vassal said:

I wonder how common the wetting themselves while riding thing is. Most tourist trail rides I've encountered/participated in have a strict no dismounting/stopping policy which I completely understand knowing horses, livestock and having to herd the unexperienced just on foot on trail.

I appreciate this comments of yours, I think it's quite accurate... Having led so many *Scenic Tours*, I think I'm entitled to affirm that wetting while riding is much more common than what the general public thinks... in certain situations it's almost inevitable... sometimes, I too have to apply that trick... hehe

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
23 hours ago, Wolfpee said:

I have ridden most of my life so been in and out of yard/stables. And on farm too. There always girls there on site and only either me or two guys there. I always hear them announcing that they needed to pee but I never see or hear them go so they must have warn us not to go looking haha. I once went behind a building to pee and got caught by some girls walking pass and having a peek. 

Try and be more daring in that type of situations.. You'll be rewarded!

On 11/18/2022 at 7:15 PM, bungholio69 said:

Thank you for sharing your experiences as a horse riding staff @colette888 me and probably others would love to hear more stories about other stuff you have witnessed. 

Thanks a lot for your support, I truly appreciate that my stories can interest some reader...

In fact, during those tours, I witnessed plenty of exciting episodes, I could relate here...

2 hours ago, ppppppp said:

My sister used to go on cross-country 'hacks' with her friends from when they were 18-19.  They would be out for hours.  From overheard conversations I know that they used to dismount to pee together in fields and woods when they were out riding.

Damn that sounds nice, a bunch of girls my age all peeing together in the woods? I can imagine it all. 

• Agree 1
52 minutes ago, FlyingthedreamUK said:

Not long after getting my driving license I used to help out on a local farm/stables, driving a tractor around, raking fields and general work around the yard.

My neighbour used to keep her horse at the same farm and we would often cycle there together. She would always wear jodhpurs and ankle riding boots whenever she went to the yard unless she was in a competition but she always looking immaculate (at least when she arrived at the yard).

There was a dozen stables at the farm but only one toilet that was attached to one of the old barns over the other side of the yard. I worked there for a few years but when I first started working there I found it strange that I only ever saw a few girls going in and out. The vast majority never went near it.

One day I was helping my neighbour with her horse and asked her why no one ever uses the toilet. She proceeded to tell me that quite often, when out on a long ride, many of the girls would often stop to have a wee or……. then without saying another word, unfastened her jodhpurs, sliding them down a little and squatted in front of me with a smile. Shortly after I could hear the unmistakable hiss of her stream hitting the concrete below and puddle quickly forming between her feet.

Not a single word was said between us. I was literally hypnotised by what I was witnessing!

Once she was finished she stood up, pulling her Jodhpurs back up and fastening them again. Looking at the puddle she had created I made a comment about how it looked like she’d really needed to go. She just giggled and said “does that answer your question?” With a naughty look in her eyes. Still speechless I just nodded.

My mind was literally still spinning and on the way home I started to ask her questions. She told me that she would often have a wee in the stable and would often wait until she really needed to go. Enjoying the feeling of freedom it gave her and excited at the knowledge she was doing something that she shouldn’t.

Needless to say that this opened up a whole new world and the next two years were just amazing. 

Wow! What a fantastic experience... What a girl!

• Like 1
11 hours ago, ppppppp said:

My sister used to go on cross-country 'hacks' with her friends from when they were 18-19.  They would be out for hours.  From overheard conversations I know that they used to dismount to pee together in fields and woods when they were out riding.

That sounds familiar...

• Like 1