Peeing around Horses, Stables, Barns and Trailers

5 hours ago, Foobar said:

I always wondered about how other animals felt about humans peeing. It's interesting the horse was fine with your girlfriend peeing but not you, AFAIK we human males don't have scent markers like other species do. So are they determining our sex by the fact that we're standing, could we fool them by squatting? Could women fool them by standing?

So many questions that nobody probably has an answer to.

It's an interesting point.  I tend to think that animals are a lot more astute than we give them credit for when it comes to identifying male and female humans.  I've come across a few, from dogs to birds who have an extreme preference of being super cute and cuddly with one and a pathological hate for the other half.  And in both senses too.  Whether that's on learned behaviour is a possibility.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
8 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

It's an interesting point.  I tend to think that animals are a lot more astute than we give them credit for when it comes to identifying male and female humans.  I've come across a few, from dogs to birds who have an extreme preference of being super cute and cuddly with one and a pathological hate for the other half.  And in both senses too.  Whether that's on learned behaviour is a possibility.

Dogs in particular I'm sure can tell, and I'd assume it's by similar cues that humans ourselves would use--face shape, voice pitch, etc., though possibly some of it may also be by scent, as many if not most of us can smell the difference between a typical male and female body close up, and don't forget that dogs' sense of smell is much stronger, to where it may make up for us emitting less scent ourselves. In particular, rescue dogs who suffered most of their abuse at the hands of one individual--as opposed to by a couple/family or just general neglect by everyone--seem to tend to develop a phobia of whatever gender their abusive owner was, often strongly preferring the opposite gender.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

That’s great research @Havelock, lots of great anecdotes and it is clear to see that the vast majority of horsey girls are very much at ease with peeing in stalls, trailers and outside.   I very nearly got involved with a horsey girl, now I am wishing I did.

from those forums, my favourite as the girl who squatted in her trailer, her husband pulled the truck forward and the doors opened leaving her fully exposed to the occupants of the car behind.   There were a few posts that said about being concerned that the doors might open - surely it would be worth installing a simple catch or bolt…..

Also liked the lady who had the cynical idea of using a “Restroom in use” sign to hang on her horses stall when she went in for a pee.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 11/12/2022 at 7:07 PM, Havelock said:

I gotta say, I've REALLY enjoyed this thread, especially the "real world" examples in these links. So hot!

This topic has been a new source of discovery for me - a sort of "untapped resource" of pee discussion I'd never really thought about. 

And it makes me wonder whether there are other hobbies/pastimes that might involve women freely peeing (and willing to discuss it) like this?

Maybe competitive swimming? Scuba? Camping/hiking? Kayaking/canoeing? I've read lots of stories about those topics, so maybe not as "novel" as the horse topic?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
8 hours ago, colette888 said:

Probably because of lack of proper facilities, we girls who practise equestrian sports and/or own horses, we are used to pissing in or around barns, stables and even horse-trailers..

So I can confirm that's common practice.

@colette888 do you have any memories or peeing in barns, stables or horse trailers? When did you learn to do this? What was the culture and attitude towards peeing in the places you rode? How about any stories or friends doing this?

• Agree 1
9 hours ago, Kirby23 said:

And it makes me wonder whether there are other hobbies/pastimes that might involve women freely peeing (and willing to discuss it) like this?

Maybe competitive swimming? Scuba? Camping/hiking? Kayaking/canoeing? I've read lots of stories about those topics, so maybe not as "novel" as the horse topic?

In water sports (as opposed to "watersports" 😉), women are most likely to pee in the water, which while I'm sure very common, and hot to think about isn't something you'd actually be able to see. Camping and hiking involve a lot of free peeing for certain women (though others, particularly when doing these activities in groups, do still wait for bathrooms if at all possible). And they don't have the same association with the upper class "private school set" as equestrian sports (though horses, and farm animals in general,  also have an association with actual "country girls", whose association with free peeing I'd find anything but surprising). 

It's harder to think of other activities that might be more like horse riding in the fact that 1) girls/women who do them often have as much of a "white picket fence aristocratic" vibe as a rough-and-dirty country vibe, and 2) peeing happens in the context of something rather organized and possibly even prestigious rather than just randomly alone behind some trees in the woods. One I can think of is that I've heard stories about female players of soccer/lacrosse/other common team sports sometimes having discreet pees near the field when practicing somewhere that isn't near a locker room with toilet facilities. I don't know how common that is though. Another one I could imagine is activities where people are stuck in a relatively small space for extended periods of time--like flying small planes or riding in hot air balloons--or even sailing on boats that are too small to have a toilet.

By the way, is Yvette still around? She was probably THE naughty peeing horse girl of all the pee forums for a while?

• Agree 1
13 hours ago, colette888 said:

Of course I have, plenty of it... I might report here something about those episodes, if you are interested, but let me tell you first that I consider 'em totally *normal* in the context where they happened... No need to interpret 'em as cultural attitudes, to me they are only the fulfillment of urgent bodily functions... unless there's the will of introducing a sexual component, which -I must say- can happen... especially among bisexual girls like myself...

@colette888 I am interested.  Judging by other threads on "nonchalant" peeing in places other than toilets, many here are interested. The fact that it was totally normal and not intended to be sexual is interesting. Even explaining the context in which you came to understand this is normal is interesting. How did you first figure out this was normal? We would appreciate the share. 

Edited by Havelock
@
  • Agree 2

Let's get back to the beginning, OK? ... all the Tours I used to guide were starting at ten o'clock in the morning, but the tourists were gathering at the Center well before, since I had to register all the names and make 'em sign a few forms. The only available W.C. there is a chemical one inside one of those horrible blu booth, very stinky and quite unpractical... I was noticing that most girls would avoid going inside that, and, if they had already the need to pee and/or even poo, they would look for some privacy behing some bushes... Anyway, those were very occasional situations, surely most of the participants were starting the tour without having used the toilet or done something in the wilderness. I affirm so, because, when we were reaching the picnic area, a couple of hours after a long demanding ride, almost every girl was desperate to empty the swollen bladder.. you can imagine how many lovely pisses I witnessed!

• Love 3
5 hours ago, colette888 said:

Let's get back to the beginning, OK? ... all the Tours I used to guide were starting at ten o'clock in the morning, but the tourists were gathering at the Center well before, since I had to register all the names and make 'em sign a few forms. The only available W.C. there is a chemical one inside one of those horrible blu booth, very stinky and quite unpractical... I was noticing that most girls would avoid going inside that, and, if they had already the need to pee and/or even poo, they would look for some privacy behing some bushes... Anyway, those were very occasional situations, surely most of the participants were starting the tour without having used the toilet or done something in the wilderness. I affirm so, because, when we were reaching the picnic area, a couple of hours after a long demanding ride, almost every girl was desperate to empty the swollen bladder.. you can imagine how many lovely pisses I witnessed!

Yes, seeing desperate women ducking behind bushes and forestry to release a couple hours worth of piss onto the woodland floor is nice, I bet it was lovely and I’m probably certain that you heard some great pee noises too. 

Edited by bungholio69
Just fixed my wording a bit.
2 minutes ago, bungholio69 said:

Yes, seeing desperate women ducking behind bushes and forestry to release a couple hours worth of piss onto the woodland floor is nice, I bet it was lovely and I’m probably certain that you heard some great pee noises too. 

Of course....

• Hot 1
30 minutes ago, colette888 said:

They were too many to remember just one... what was happening there was kind of amazing: every time we arrived to the vast grassland where we were supposerd to take a rest and a frugal lunch, I used to help every girl, one after one, to dismantle and take care of the horse who needed to feed too, then we were all were close to each other, because they were waiting for my indications in order to organise the proceedings... and then was when I always lowered my trousers and openly showed how to piss without worrying much.. My example was contagious!!!

For sure your influence has motivated everyone to relieve themselves outside without judgement. And I’m just imagining the variety of women all popping a squat and pissing at different speeds (I feel that some if not most were at super soaker levels lol) I’m jealous that you can get to witness a good amount of women squatting and relieving themselves in the woods. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1