Peeing around Horses, Stables, Barns and Trailers

I don't ride now , ( I'm British BTW)  but have done a  bit while back, but no more. Have friends that do and have stables

There is something quite sexy, earthy, and erotic about the smell of a stable. Especially in summer when it is warm.

Don't have a specific story, but enjoyed yours.

If you like funny horse faces 🙂  Just offer a small slice of lemon. to them, They kinda like it ish and pull the most amazing expressions  🙂

The expression "Pissing like a horse" is quite !  🙂  Mmmm

xx

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

Peeing in barns (that house animals) or in dirt floor "pole" barns (3-sided equipment barns) by everyone is quite common.  I try to find a place that is discreet and has bedding (straw, sawdust, etc.).  As a guy, I don't think too many people are interested in seeing me pee, but I commonly pee after working in the field on a tractor and don't care who is around.  All of the waste on the floor gets disposed of together.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Wow, I'd always equated that whole equestrian thing with the prim and proper world of horsey girl schools. I never imagined the privileged graduates of all-girl private schools would ever pop squats in their riding jodhpurs. And now I have a whole new folder in the spank bank. 

Edited by Takashi96
More concise wording.
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I love this topic and you were very lucky with your experience @Havelock.   I do have some stories, but in all cases they are where the lady in question has told me about it rather than me seeing.   No time to write them now, but will add later.  For now, just a teaser that a senior person at work told of peeing in a horse trailer and getting caught, another girl peed in a log pile by her stables and another told she regularly peed whilst out with horses.

Look forward to the stories Alfresco

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
On 10/29/2022 at 4:54 PM, Takashi96 said:

Wow, I'd always equated that whole equestrian thing with the prim and proper world of horsey girl schools. I never imagined the privileged graduates of all-girl private schools would ever pop squats in their riding jodhpurs. And now I have a whole new folder in the spank bank. 

Well, all girls need to pee sometimes, and I guess maybe it's their chance to be a bit naughty... not that they necessarily think it "naughty" in a hot way, but more like it's a chance to do something that would be weird to do anywhere else they commonly visit.

• Like 2
  • Cheeky 1
4 minutes ago, Carb0nBased said:

Well, all girls need to pee sometimes, and I guess maybe it's their chance to be a bit naughty... not that they necessarily think it "naughty" in a hot way, but more like it's a chance to do something that would be weird to do anywhere else they commonly visit.

I guess I was just as surprised to learn there's no toilets built near the stables. I think of upper class life as being never out of close range of a toilet. 

3 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

I guess I was just as surprised to learn there's no toilets built near the stables. I think of upper class life as being never out of close range of a toilet. 

There is usually an "outhouse (privy)" close by on most farms, but those are not much different than the barn.  Maybe the upper class views barn peeing as part of the riding experience.

• Like 2
On 10/31/2022 at 11:28 PM, Takashi96 said:

I'd think there are several types of equestrian clubs/facilities. Some are probably large estates with clubhouses and rooms for all sorts of fancy events, and those certainly would have regular bathrooms. However, many "equestrian centers", even in wealthy counties, are really just land out in the middle of nowhere on some dirt road with some stables and riding pens, where people can keep horses and take them out on the trails. Those are not likely to have a sewer hookup as they are essentially outdoor facilities.

Even the properties with nice buildings on them probably don't have bathrooms IN the stables/riding area. For instance, there's a private high school not too far from where I live that has a large campus with beautiful buildings and nice lawns around, and dorms for students who board there. It has a horse stable on the campus, which is maybe a 15 minute walk from the closest real building. I suspect that people who are in the middle of working with horses, and dirty from walking around in the stable, may prefer to stay in the area rather than walk to the clubhouse or meeting hall even on properties that have them.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

In support of what others are saying, I have known three girls who are "horsey" types.   In my case, none of them are the prim and proper or upper class privileged girls - there are plenty of those in equestrian circles, but I don't know them.   The real upper class probably have very organised facilities and potentially have grooms who look after their horses and tack anyway, so they just turn up and ride.   However, I wouldn't be surprised if they were used to peeing outside when it suited them as they would probably be "Country types". 

The girls I knew all had standard jobs, lived in standard houses and horses were their hobby.   In two cases the girls owned their own horse and kept them at basic facilities, which were pretty much a stable on a farm (two separate farms, not the same one).   For them, the stable was a simple wooden building away from the farmhouse and the only facility provided at the stable was a stand pipe for water.   Sure there would be a toilet in the farmhouse, but the girls would drive to the location, tend to their horses, maybe ride them, clean them, muck out the stable and so so on.   They probably wouldn't generally want to intrude on the farmer by going up to the farm house just to pee and it would take a bit of time to walk up there, take boots off, go inside etc. etc. when they were often on a fairly tight schedule.   As I understand it, it was easier to just pee in or around the stable - especially as there was seldom anyone around.   Unfortunately I never knew any of these girls that well and I never had a chance to quiz them over the details, except those stories which I'll post in their own right.   However, it was very clear that these girls were used to peeing outside or in the stable purely from a convenience point of view.

The third girl I didn't know a lot about (you'll see context when I write the story) but she didn't own a horse.  She used to be involved in a livery yard and rode their horses, so I think it was some kind of pay as you go horse hire effectively.  I don't know anything about their facilities.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

Next morning at breakfast she said to us that she thought she may have over shared the previous evening and she swore us to secrecy saying that if she found out that anyone else knew about this then it would negatively affect our results of the assessments at the end of the programme.

The truth comes out in beer. Or wine. Or spirits. Or whatever it was she was drinking. Wonderful story @Alfresco! Thanks for sharing

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I am sure what other people have said about upper class people as horsey people is true.  However, certainly in the UK, a lot of of upper class people men and women are used to spending much of their days in the country (hunting shooting and fishing).  So I think that finding  a discrete quiet spot to wee is probably common place for them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

@Alfresco@glad1 your inclusion of the adjective "horsey" had me dying over here. Sadly, I didn't invent the term "horsey girl school," but I love how descriptive it is. 

@gldenwetgoose said "I live in quite a rural area, and know quite a few people into equine, also farmers and those who have grown up in the great outdoors.  And I guess there a factor to take into account

-We think of the people as they are at their present moment in time, whether in their 20's, 30's or whatever and a lot of content on this site is all about people peeing outdoors for the first time.  But remember, we're talking here largely about girls and guys who've grown up on farms, in stables and in the countryside.  They know that animals piss and make a mess, they know about life and death."

As a child, I lived out in the country, across the road from a horse farm. My neighbors were farmers and other assorted rural folks who wore overalls and occasionally even cowboy hats. I don't consider them to be of the same culture as the boarding school equestrian girls I was around in my teens. I don't think of girls who live on farms as being of the same social class as girls who live in mansions and keep their horses in stables. That's why @Havelock's story surprised me.

Edited by Takashi96
clarity
  • Like 1
On 10/28/2022 at 8:07 PM, Euro said:

I don't ride now , ( I'm British BTW)  but have done a  bit while back, but no more. Have friends that do and have stables

There is something quite sexy, earthy, and erotic about the smell of a stable. Especially in summer when it is warm.

Don't have a specific story, but enjoyed yours.

If you like funny horse faces 🙂  Just offer a small slice of lemon. to them, They kinda like it ish and pull the most amazing expressions  🙂

The expression "Pissing like a horse" is quite !  🙂  Mmmm

xx

I'm  hung like a horse and I piss like one too

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 11/2/2022 at 10:31 AM, Vassal said:

My uncle boards horses and have dairy cows and there's no bathroom in either barn. The house isn't too far from the barns though. My experiences there have definitely fueled some pee fantasies between the barns and hay barn. The barns are mucked out daily since animals do as animals do. Barns and farms have been one of my favorite settings as far as peeing go, it's surprising how hard it is to find. The boarders are all women too. I'd say I'd keep an eye out for puddles the next time I'm there but it's almost a task in futility. Maybe I'll start checking empty stalls now. 

I just love settings where not peeing in the toilet seems to be the norm like at the beach or for some non-pee fetish people, the pool.

The beach is like my biggest one. I always pee in the ocean instead of the beach toilets.

• Agree 1

I always wondered about how other animals felt about humans peeing. It's interesting the horse was fine with your girlfriend peeing but not you, AFAIK we human males don't have scent markers like other species do. So are they determining our sex by the fact that we're standing, could we fool them by squatting? Could women fool them by standing?

So many questions that nobody probably has an answer to.

• Like 2