The curse of our fetish

6 hours ago, Bacardi said:

It isn't really people in real life that trigger me (because im a loner and dont really hang out with other people), but you better believe if I hear Emilia Clarke talk about peeing in one of her movies or see any dude in a movie pee anywhere I usually get triggered in a good way lol.

Haha I was watching a movie and one of the guys was peeing and I'm like oooo lol 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Ppgirl said:

Ammm I'm the one who announces it to see people's reactions 🥺 I love encouraging peers that just say ok let's go pee even if it's not sexual 

Not bad at all. I think we all have these moments

49 minutes ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

We are born this way, love.

I think it is a matter of keeping a “poker face” which some of us can do easily….I think it may be harder for the blokes because their reactions can be a little more obvious. Sometimes my face goes red if I am aroused though….so it is lucky I can wear make up. 
For me it is not the act so much as the effect of the act…..the puddle, the mark, as well as watching the beauty of a pee stream or fountain. That is when you will see me more excited than just about the garden-variety “I have to pee”. 

This definitely makes sense. And so agreed 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Ppgirl said:

I usually do that to my bf, and he doesn't say anything just presses my bladder which then turns me on, and he's like go pee baby. Can I pee at that moment? Absolutely not

I tease K in the morning when we're cuddling in bed before we get up. I know that if I press gently on her bladder she'll protest and say "No! Don't do that - I'll wet myself!" and I'll get turned on and say "Just go - don't worry!" ... but it's never going to happen. There are limits to what she will do to go along with my kink, and wetting the bed for me is way past that line ... tbh, it's not something I really want her to do anyway. Too much clean-up. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
4 minutes ago, Kupar said:

I tease K in the morning when we're cuddling in bed before we get up. I know that if I press gently on her bladder she'll protest and say "No! Don't do that - I'll wet myself!" and I'll get turned on and say "Just go - don't worry!" ... but it's never going to happen. There are limits to what she will do to go along with my kink, and wetting the bed for me is way past that line ... tbh, it's not something I really want her to do anyway. Too much clean-up. 

lol yes the clean up effort puts most people off

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
1 hour ago, Ppgirl said:

I usually do that to my bf, and he doesn't say anything just presses my bladder which then turns me on, and he's like go pee baby. Can I pee at that moment? Absolutely not

Does being turned on make it hard for you to pee? 

I've gotten kinda good at separating my kink from the rest of my life. Considering I sometimes have to watch people piss for work, I can shut off the horny part of my mind for a bit so I can do my job. Outside of that, though, my ears definitely perk up when I see someone desperate or someone mentions they need to go. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, luv2watch said:

Another great challenge was a physiology class I took in college back in 1980.  Every person in class had to drink huge amounts of water and pee it all out every twenty minutes. We all had to pee into a beaker, come back into the classroom, and measure our volume to be recorded.

I remember feeling very fortunate that there was only one decent looking woman in the classroom. Had the class been filled with gorgeous women I would have gone crazy seeing all those beakers of piss coming into the classroom and not be able to watch any of it gush out.

The winner of the volume contest was a  rather unattractive woman who peed out 500 ml.

In 1982, I endured another challenge in a nutrition class where we needed to do another peeing experiment, and the class was 90% women, but at least it was not about volume.  We stood in line waiting to use the restroom. A very sophisticated man was talking to me in line across from me who was in my class.  He was a very conservative bearded fellow who was certainly not interested in women peeing. Both men and women were  waiting to pee into our beakers.

This sophisticated man was trying to have a conversation with me, but just as loud as his voice, was the sound of a hard and long gushing piss flowing into a beaker that was easily heard from the womens' restroom. It was very hard to engage in a conversation when I wanted to concentrate fully on this spectacular audio pissing performance.  Trying to hide my arousal while trying not to ignore him was very difficult. I wanted him to shut up and let me enjoy the pissing.

Whattt this was class projects?!