Pee friend

1 minute ago, AWN_84 said:

I had one in my childhood to my early teenage years. Nowdays i miss having one to share some piss adventures!

In childhood peeing didn't seem as naughty and rebellious as it is now 🤷 but I do miss peeing with a friend and discovering new places to pee

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Ppgirl said:

In childhood peeing didn't seem as naughty and rebellious as it is now 🤷 but I do miss peeing with a friend and discovering new places to pee

Agree, it became a naughty thing as we grow and became aware of what we were doing. Shame we can't share this experience together!

• Agree 1

I am so lucky to have a pee friend, a lovely lady who loves drinking with me, both holding our pee for as long as we can, and finding naughty places to pee together. She loves the fun just as much as i do. It's an amazing pleasure and excitement to share and I value that friendship so much. Very happy to share that with you PpGirl but I guess you are not in UK...?

• Like 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Only digital. None in real life 😪

I have a lot of people I've grown close to from here chat with me while I hold, update me on when/where they've peed, and i do the same for them too. 

I'm sure if I met them in real life they would have no problem peeing with me 🤣

@Peenicks would be my number one. Them and I get along so well.

Oh, you flatter me B 🥰

But right back atcha, I'd gladly pee with you! Only had an IRL friend look out for me while I peed or vice versa about once or twice.

• Like 1
On 10/26/2022 at 10:55 PM, steamlover6 said:

I am so lucky to have a pee friend, a lovely lady who loves drinking with me, both holding our pee for as long as we can, and finding naughty places to pee together. She loves the fun just as much as i do. It's an amazing pleasure and excitement to share and I value that friendship so much. Very happy to share that with you PpGirl but I guess you are not in UK...?

Sadly, not anymore 🥺

23 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

Yes! I had an amazing pee friend! We're still friends but live some distance apart now. We never discussed it, but she's one of the few people I've known over the years who I'm all but certain also has a piss kink. I never brought it up because I was never sure what to do about it. We were usually in relationships and I don't know if piss friends with benefits is a thing. Anyway, back in the Myspace days she was fond of posting about her fondness for peeing in public. And as we were both drunks and ran in the same social circles I suspected we would find ourselves peeing together eventually. And soon we did. Coincidentally, we ended up hanging out a lot with our mutual friends. She was always up for peeing with me, and sought me out whenever her need arose. She and I peed everywhere together. It was hot! *Sigh* I miss her. And not just the peeing, she's just a lot fun all around. 

She sounds absolutely amazing, you were lucky to have her

• Agree 1
On 10/26/2022 at 3:22 PM, Takashi96 said:

Yes! I had an amazing pee friend! We're still friends but live some distance apart now. We never discussed it, but she's one of the few people I've known over the years who I'm all but certain also has a piss kink. I never brought it up because I was never sure what to do about it. We were usually in relationships and I don't know if piss friends with benefits is a thing. Anyway, back in the Myspace days she was fond of posting about her fondness for peeing in public. And as we were both drunks and ran in the same social circles I suspected we would find ourselves peeing together eventually. And soon we did. Coincidentally, we ended up hanging out a lot with our mutual friends. She was always up for peeing with me, and sought me out whenever her need arose. She and I peed everywhere together. It was hot! *Sigh* I miss her. And not just the peeing, she's just a lot fun all around. 

I would love to hear some more stories of where you peed together.

• Like 1
On 10/26/2022 at 10:20 AM, Ppgirl said:

Did anyone have a pee friend like a person that would go pee with you or guard you while you pee even though they didn't have to go?

I miss having a (girl) friend who would accompany me on my pee relics 😂 we used to pee everywhere together and now we do talk a lot, but haven't gone out to pee in like two years. I miss that  

I think it would be nice to have a friend to piss with. Nothing like sexual or anything just like casual pissing outside in the woods with them and if I’m done first then I can guard them as they continue to pee. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Havelock said:

I would love to hear some more stories of where you peed together.

I suppose most of the time we peed at the usual locations. Parking lots, sides of buildings or houses, parks, off curbs.

And there were times when she went without underwear beneath her skirt or dress, and peed without me joining in. She would sit on the concrete planters on the sidewalk, scoot back slightly, then relieve herself in the midst of crowds of people. She loved having the advantage of being able to pee more stealthily than me. She would get the widest grin, locking eyes with me as she hissed away. Taking great pride in the unseen evidence of a forceful stream burrowing loudly into the soil beneath her. And the thrill of getting away with it.

However, I'm going to save my best anecdote about our peeing adventures for a separate entry. 

Edited by Takashi96
Better description
  • Like 3
  • Hot 1
23 hours ago, bungholio69 said:

I think it would be nice to have a friend to piss with. Nothing like sexual or anything just like casual pissing outside in the woods with them and if I’m done first then I can guard them as they continue to pee. 

Same 

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
9 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

@bungholio69 @Ms. Tito 

I hate to advocate relocating to an urban environment and drinking entirely too much with other likeminded fringe dwellers, but that particular phase of my life delivered so many incidents of tandem peeing that I'm probably set for life. 

I mean I don't have to drink alcohol. I just have to drink lots of something.

• Agree 1
On 10/26/2022 at 7:24 PM, Bacardi said:

Only digital. None in real life 😪

I have a lot of people I've grown close to from here chat with me while I hold, update me on when/where they've peed, and i do the same for them too. 

I'm sure if I met them in real life they would have no problem peeing with me 🤣

@Peenicks would be my number one. Them and I get along so well.

I would certainly enjoy peeing with you

10 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

I mean I don't have to drink alcohol. I just have to drink lots of something.

The alcohol isn't just for increasing your number of pees. It also provides the ludicrous confidence required to invite a person you just started talking to to pee with you before you've even learned their name. Conversely, it leaves the other person with a lack of available fucks to give. And then just like that you've found a brand new buddy to pee with. 

• Love 1