dreaming about your significant other?

I often have dreams involving peeing, in various situations, but last night I think I had one with my wife for the first time.

She is not into peeing, and her tolerance varies a lot too, depending on her long term mood. During the many years we have been together I had some very exciting peeing moments with her but also complete denial and refusal.

I can't say I see her a lot in my dreams, but last night she was there, and I asked her to pee in the baby tub (don't worry, we don't use it anymore, and she keeps bragging me about taking to the basement already). To my biggest surprise, she did. I probably knew I was dreaming because I kept rewinding the scene, maybe just so I won't forget it when I wake up. It seemed so convenient by the way, its small enough for her to squat over it, but big enough to make sure the splash is contained while I have a perfect view.

I told her she was in my dreams, doing what I asked her to do, but seeing the grin on my face she decided she doesn't want to know the details.

Does any of you ever dream about your wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend peeing for you?

• Like 2

Not with my wife but I have had pee dreams involving some of my exs and people who I have fancied in the past. That might be because I know my wife isn't into pee and she doesn't know I am. 

I have fantasised about running into people from here and peeing with them but I won't say who lol

Edited by LovesToWet