U R IN(E) TROUBLE

3 minutes ago, Jar351 said:

Not directly but when i wet my panies I try and hide it but am always afraid someone will smell my piss

If you don't drink enough water, then it might be a problem 😁 but I don't usually wet myself especially not publicly so I don't know the feeling 

1 minute ago, Ppgirl said:

If you don't drink enough water, then it might be a problem 😁 but I don't usually wet myself especially not publicly so I don't know the feeling 

I have been drinking a lot of water but people don't know my secret who i live with so they might see some urine on the toliet instead of in the bowl

• Agree 1

I might have already mentioned this on this forum, but not sure, so here I go:

A few years back I was sent to a business trip from my previous workplace. Didn't had too much time to be alone in my hotel room, but I tried to make the best of the situation, hardly using the toilet to anything else but number twos.

On my morning to leave I was in a little hurry, but decided one more naughty pee will fit in my time. I spread out a clean bath towel on the bathroom floor and peed all over it.

Now, I didn't consider two things. It was my first pee in the morning, and the hotel being a rather exclusive one, the towels were so white they almost shine in the dark.

There I stood with a thick white bath towel with dark yellow stains all over it, and it was quite obvious what have just happened with them, having only about half an hour left until check-out, my bags still unpacked, and the cleaning lady already knocking on my door. The best I could do is I threw in the bathtub, and tried to soak it as much as I could, washing it with everything could find and finally left it completely soaked in the shower stall, hoping they won't ask anything.

I wouldn't care if I would have been paying for the room, but I was seriously afraid about my boss getting a check listing an extra towel cleaning a few days later 😄 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hot 1

The leaning back to avoid making noise part was so relatable! Imagining all the times I've peed outside the toilet with the shower going, while holding the totally illogical fear that someone outside the bathroom has the acute hearing to tell the difference between my single pee stream and the multiple streams coming from the shower head.  

Edited by Takashi96
Clarity
  • Thanks 1
28 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I have wet myself involuntarily three times now: twice when i was laughing (thanks to two lovely men from peefans) and once when one of my children body slammed me first thing in the morning. They were all pretty magical experiences but I don't think they turned me on as much as going out of my way to pee on carpets does. 

Many of my mom friends have complained that their bladder control went out the window after giving birth (and as a guy who fucked up his pelvic floor in a work accident I think I can sympathize with them a little more than the average dude). 

I think it's pretty magical that you can appreciate these experiences. 

22 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

The leaning back to avoid making noise part was so relatable! Imagining all the times I've peed outside the toilet with the shower going, while holding the totally illogical fear that someone outside the bathroom has the acute hearing to tell the difference between my single pee stream and the multiple streams coming from the shower head.  

Absolutely 🤣

• Agree 1
22 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

Also, even if your pee was super yellow I doubt your boyfriend would suspect what you were up to. Guys assume women have less bladder control. 

Well, he did once told me I could pee on the floor (jokingly I guess) as long as we can clean it up? 😅 i don't know. But also he said he broke up with one girl because she asked him to pee on her? Idk if that's really the reason but he gives mixed signals and also getting peed on isn't reaaally my thing

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, Ppgirl said:

Well, he did once told me I could pee on the floor (jokingly I guess) as long as we can clean it up? 😅 i don't know. But also he said he broke up with one girl because she asked him to pee on her? Idk if that's really the reason but he gives mixed signals and also getting peed on isn't reaaally my thing

yeah not my thing to be peed on either... peeing on floor totally ok though..  as long as it can be cleaned up easily.... I have a carpet cleaner should the occasion ever arise

• Cheeky 1

I love being peed on by my wife, but she doesn't want me to pee on her.   The one exception is that I peed over her bum once in the shower when the shower was running.   I did warn her that I was about to pee and she reversed up to me, so I took it as an invitation.   She has peed on me several times including straddling me on the toilet and peeing on me when I have laid on the grass in the garden.   I have also put my hand in her stream many times.  

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
2 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

I love being peed on by my wife, but she doesn't want me to pee on her.   The one exception is that I peed over her bum once in the shower when the shower was running.   I did warn her that I was about to pee and she reversed up to me, so I took it as an invitation.   She has peed on me several times including straddling me on the toilet and peeing on me when I have laid on the grass in the garden.   I have also put my hand in her stream many times.  

Oh wow that sounds extremely hot 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
46 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Yes, very hot for me.   Probably my favourite was when we put up a gazebo in the garden and were having lots of adult fun in it.   Being outside we didn’t have to worry about making a mess and the gazebo kept us out of sight of the neighbours.

At one point I lay on my back with my feet close to my bum so my knees were raised.  She sat on my knees facing me with her feet either side of my waist.  She opened her legs and let loose,  firstly peeing gently so it ran down my legs to my balls and dick, then as her flow increased she had a strong stream playing over my belly and chest.   I also had a great view.  She then lay on the grass and I pleasured her with my empty beer bottle.  We were both drinking plenty so she needed to pee again and she just relaxed and let it flow with no warning so it was all over my hand.  I repositioned the bottle and about half filled it from her stream.  I then sat up and drank it as she watched.   A bit later I was entertaining her with my tongue and she peed again so my face got wet and I was able to drink straight from the source.

Also in a hotel when she straddled my legs, facing me on the toilet I kept my legs together, stretched out in front of me and when she peed all over my cock and balls it pooled between my legs and ran down my legs so very little fell into the toilet and most of it ended up on the floor.  She didn’t realise at first that she was making a mess of the floor, but afterwards when she saw the lake on the floor she said “ah well, it is only a bit of wee”.   

I've read your descriptions of these before @Alfresco but they're always so hot! Just amazing ❤️

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...