If any furniture could become your toilet...

It was a really good question that could reap a wide variety of wild and interesting answers and intermittently disrupted my sleep as well, now's the chance before I forget!

What furniture would it be?

How long would you have that furniture to be your toilet for?

Based on a normal toilet trip you have, how many trips do you think before the furniture becomes an absolute hell of an admirable mess?

What does an absolute hell of mess seem/look/visionary to you?

Would you also consider that furniture to be a toilet for everyone if all sides agreed to it?

• Hot 1
3 hours ago, Kasslyn_xK said:

What furniture would it be? - what furniture would it not be? ๐Ÿ˜„

How long would you have that furniture to be your toilet for? - probably always, why should I change / stop it then?

Based on a normal toilet trip you have, how many trips do you think before the furniture becomes an absolute hell of an admirable mess? - about 5, maybe? Although I would stop dividing my peeing sessions, I would just let go a little bit whenever I felt like it and found myself on that piece of furniture

What does an absolute hell of mess seem/look/visionary to you? - cloth soaked, puddle on the floor, notable scent in the air... gorgeous!

Would you also consider that furniture to be a toilet for everyone if all sides agreed to it? - yes of course. I'd love to share it with my friends, if they agreed

ย 

An ex had an old Xbox which broke and she put it in the garden and use to pee over it and leave it there I use to love watching her pee over it by squating down esp in the daylight letting other people maybe see. One day I did get my cock out and pee over it and we use to send each other naughty videos. She would send me vids of her pissing in naughty places and I use to cum over things for her. Worked quite well but just didn't work out but still have the vids ๐Ÿ˜ to watch and enjoyย 

• 1 month later...

I love peeing on furniture ๐Ÿ˜›ย . At home I once had an old mattress, that I stored in the basement and used for playing when I was alone. My partner at that time was not really into it. She knew about my fetish though but would only pee in the shower or tub to do me a favor. One night at new years eve I could finally convince her and we both used the poor mattress as toilet multiple times. However, the next day my gf insisted that the mattress would go to the garbage... So she considered it an absolute hell of a mess ๐Ÿ˜‰

I remember that was the time when I started my sneaky pee escapes in hotel rooms... So since then most furniture (couch, chair, spare bed, mattress) I only use as toilet for one night ๐Ÿ˜„ย